Batboy232003

Apr 27, 2017
You get Lisa to listen to you by helping her with her homework and making mistakes. She'll get punished and it will raise your authority with her. This will need to happen a couple of times to get to the next point of the opportunity
But I only have 2.0 and I it only says help with homework

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
On the 2nd as an early release for his 40$ patreons, on the 7th for the rest of us
commoners.
Someone leaked the early release last month, i'm sure it will be the same this time around.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Could you do a walk through because I don't understand
Ok, click the button to download and stop trolling or else you'll be banned. You understand that?

It doesn't get more specific than this:

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Replace the files with the ones in the crack or mods zip.
3- Click on ".exe" to start playing.
4- DON'T CLICK ON THE LOGIN MENU. The crack will bypass it after a couple of seconds :)
4.1- You might have to skip tutorial for money patch to work.

If you don't know how to download from the internet, you're obviously a minor and shouldn't be in a adult website.

Reactions: Bally and scummbagg

dugoth

Nov 23, 2016
How

so do I not stick up for her at the spanking part?
No, and also when you first talk to her about helping her with her homework don't say you'll do it for nothing, get something from her for it. I believe it's fixed in 0.3 and later that you can always make mistakes in homework, but in 0.2 you can miss the chance to do so if you aren't selfish enough

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I read that the dev will make special "surprises" for pirates, anyone knows something about it?
I hate ridiculous wars like that, especially coming from a patreon as successful as this one.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I read that the dev will make special "surprises" for pirates, anyone knows something about it?
I hate ridiculous wars like that, especially coming from a patreon as successful as this one.
Old news, it said to renounce DRM because he needs too much time even if so he will lose patrons, for now they are always more, but he probably will continue to think that he could do more without piracy.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
OFFICIAL WARNING:

So as you might have noticed this game was moved to the popular games. The reason is so we can separate the posts as much as possible and thus make it easier for people to look and find what they want. So here's an explanation:

This thread is the one we are in. We can discuss what we like or we don't like. We can talk about next versions, what they will have, what they won't have, we can share pics/leaks and discuss overall topics about this game. "This update was great." "I'm loving it" "I loved X scene" "I hate that he didn't focus on the mom" <- typical comments that go on here :)

Want a walkthrough? It will be posted here. Want to know how to get a certain scene? Ask here. Have some info on how to get a certain scene? Tell us here. Any playthrough/walkthrough questions will be posted here. This will remove traffic away from this thread and probably will make it go down on the most viewed but I think it's the best choice for now, since people will have a place with comments focused only on the gameplay, and thus it will be easier to find what they are looking for.

Hack section. Not to be confused with mods. Mods are in here and will be posted here. This is just a project by our members to take it up a notch. Quite fun for those who look to have more accessibility on the game and it's functions.

A simple thread but that proves to be quite helpful. It tells you what you have to do in the current step in any of the Opportunities and it also tells you when you've reach the last step, which is known to be a bit buggy in the game.

(this comment will be posted more times in the following days)

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Old news, it said to renounce DRM because he needs too much time even if so he will lose patrons, for now they are always more, but he probably will continue to think that he could do more without piracy.
Oh good, a reasonable action. Thanks :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes