Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Any hints on where to look for the wallet? I would have thought it'd be in Mom's bedroom.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Confused... what do you mean? 0.0
The picture folder Ikaruga posted to be a nice dude were downloaded and reuploaded several times by greedy bastards and there's no sign of them stopping this crap. It's spread like wildfire. I think Muff Diver means to say the file should have been held onto by Ikaruga and F95 and they could have waited to find a better method.
My 2 cents? He and Ikaruga are both right. Ikaruga pulled it and is now working with F95 on a way for them to do this. That way, when 0.5 comes out, they'll be ready with a method they're okay with. And I personally don't give a flying f@ck if you can't wait. I did. I waited. And I still got to enjoy the game so All Paws Up for the loyal and overworked modders, hackers, and leakers who do God's work for this site!
To all members --> If you can't wait patiently for the game next time (like the doggy did), We just might bite some asses!

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
and the funny part is Max can't even jerk off when he is alone or when he has a desire, this is frustrating after giving him blue-balls in each version.

I will always go for Son Of bitch over Big Brother.

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
I downloaded the cracked version but how do I get the money and stats? it doesnt work
on the laptop the cheat doesnt show up

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I downloaded the cracked version but how do I get the money and stats? it doesnt work
on the laptop the cheat doesnt show up
You need to download the mod...

Mar 8, 2017
Is the thread too big or are people just lazy/dumb?
There's a search function and most of these questions have been answered somewhere or another.

Side note: I'm starting to get more excited by the hacking team breaking the game than actually playing it. Don't know how to explain it lol

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So you downloaded the game. You then download the mod (separate file). You extracted the game to wherever. Open the folder and replaced the files in there with the ones in the mod and it's not working?

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
So you downloaded the game. You then download the mod (separate file). You extracted the game to wherever. Open the folder and replaced the files in there with the ones in the mod and it's not working?
Yes I did that.how does this mod actually work? there is written "the mod is different. This time you go to the laptop to add money or stats (u choose)" but there isnt this option on the laptop

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Haha
I dont even play ver 0.4 even downloaded it already, dont know why the crack mission excite me more....

account_bj

Jan 2, 2017
Someone can share or talk about the new Rebalance poll and Tips and tricks for 0.4? :)
I want to know the content of the poll as well. I'm kinda worry about DS is considering shutting down the Eric's route too early just because so many paterons feel bad about it. I think DS should stick with his original idea of the stories, and keep the game challenged and different to others.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I want to know the content of the poll as well. I'm kinda worry about DS is considering shutting down the Eric's route too early just because so many paterons feel bad about it. I think DS should stick with his original idea of the stories, and keep the game challenged and different to others.
Fuck that noise, the players that want to get rid of Eric should be able to kick his sleazy ass out. The beta's that want his cumstained sloppy seconds of course would be free to let their idol remain with them...

Mar 8, 2017
Fuck that noise, the players that want to get rid of Eric should be able to kick his sleazy ass out. The beta's that want his cumstained sloppy seconds of course would be free to let their idol remain with them...
Yeah there needs to be a balance between the potential of the MC and Eric. right now it sorta feels like Eric can do w/e and you can only stop him. You cant even see whats going on when he does half of what he does. Where's the fun in that?

To be honest dont care about any of the girls *shrugs* just want to be able to do a lot of stuff and have a lot of options. maybe even team up with Eric and turn all girls into a super harem. I mean w/e

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes