YoMamama

Dec 2, 2017
You're awesome by the way, this game has by far the best art style and at least has a challenge to be called a game...

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
Thank you guys.
From what I understand you can only get thew new events IF YOU DIDN'T go the olivia route. I.e you went with lisa as your gf route.
I wonder if its possible to get Olivia new content if i chose jewelry route :c

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
First, TY TY for the game. You guys are AWESOME.

-ALERT- Mega is insanely slow for me right now. I tried Nopy and got the download MUCH faster (about 15min instead of 1-2hrs). If you have slow download check the alternate services -Alert-

Well, off to try the new stuff. :)

P.S. TY again. :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Post from DS:
'I also want to combine Olivia route and Lisa route together to save on the development time.
If you've chosen Lisa route you'll get an opportunity to meet Olivia and start relationships with her in 0.12.
It will be a new opportunity, not related to Alex or Olivia route.
And don't worry, Lisa won't mind, I promise'

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

-ALERT- Mega is insanely slow for me right now. I tried Nopy and got the download MUCH faster (about 15min instead of 1-2hrs). If you have slow download check the alternate services -Alert-

its normal... everytime a big update come Mega get drowned by peoples downloading the stuff XD
stay with it low, choose another website or simply wait a bit ( 1 or 2 hours) and it will come back to normal speed

cypr

May 2, 2017
its normal... everytime a big update come Mega get drowned by peoples downloading the stuff XD
stay with it low, choose another website or simply wait a bit ( 1 or 2 hours) and it will come back to normal speed
just use the torrent should be faster

toll

Jun 2, 2017

HAHA, "Our servers are currently over capacity, download speeds maybe impacted"
Big Brother updated.... Yep :D

Led

Jul 16, 2017
In the beginning there was a part where Lisa was in hopeless love with her classmate whose gf was Olivia. The you could offer help that you will conquer Olivia so Lisa can get that guy... or there was/were one or two other possible answers from you which i dont remember but i think that was the part where you could chose path.
Right, then I guess that the developer means by the "Lisa & Olivia" path, the route where you chose to help Lisa get Olivia's boyfriend. Which I did, btw.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes