shifty_gent

Jul 2, 2017
Nothing yet (~3 ingame weeks and already did olivia route till her mom caught alex with oliv in room doing homework), but still nothing with Ann :c
Gonan give it a few more tries.
have you got caught when alice is punishing you?
this has to happen first

keemao25

Aug 15, 2017
Hi everyone.
I have some problem to start the game.
When I start the .exe file the game starts, but not appears in window or full screen. Only stays as icon on taskbar.
Is there someone any idea how to fix it?
10x in advance!
I had the same problem on the last version, i hope this update is ok or i have to use my very old laptop again.

asasas

Oct 18, 2016
I've been caught by Ann on the couch with Alice and also caught by Alice on the couch with Ann. I have no idea how to continue. Maybe you cant use a save from the previous version.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
TMCS a question if you don't mind please

if i was to download the game from here would it f...up my tire..game ? or would it make any difference ?

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
Having an issue i never ran into before with BB. When starting the exe- it says game is loading but then it gets stuck there( close to 5 mins) and when it does finally get by it, i end up at the pool but clicking another location does nothing( maybe it will take another 5 mins). Never had an issue before this update.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Did MEGA just change their format and start throttling? The download time with MEGA was now over 4 hrs for something that normally took less than 30 min. NOPY is much faster.

asasas

Oct 18, 2016
Holy shit what a disappointing update. Darksilver has become lazy. So little content in this update.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes