Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
Thank you for the update, but I don't get this. Those pictures with mom and her new job with those 2 girls, are they added in 0.12? All I've seen from that is Kira told me they were making a movie and at the end she told me I can watch it it in the evening (which also said It's the end of the opportunity in 0.12) Is it possible to watch it? And I'm kinda disappointed that updates like this take a month with such little content, but hey I can't judge maybe they are working hard for that props to the devs.
when she told you how you even started it

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
when she told you how you even started it
you mean how I triggered that? I had a save for the end of 0.11 and just started playing and talking to everyone and it started from there.. I just didn't get those pictures of what she is doing with those 2 girls, only Kira telling me about her new movie, that's all

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Torrent, way faster than direct download. A lot people seeding. the Power of people.
go to this post and get the torrent link. spread the words, more people more seeder.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Ann progress:
- get caught with Alice multiple times till there's a speech
- Ann mentions at the table that she has a new job
- Kira tells you about the movies
- Kira gives you the video

and then I totally fail trying to see the movie. Neither evening watching movie with Ann/Alice works nor the own computer nor talking to anyone (so far).

Reactions: misterday

kalacs01

Jun 4, 2017
Ann progress:

and then I totally fail trying to see the movie. Neither evening watching movie with Ann/Alice works nor the own computer nor talking to anyone (so far).
where/when do you have to get caught with alice?

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
Ann progress:

she caught us many times but nothing happened and we never meet mom in table

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
where/when do you have to get caught with alice?
The evening BJs with Alice where she used to get foot massages. There are like 4-5 different scenes of being caught, plus multiple scenes where Ann sees Alice punishin Max and Lise for fucking without Alice.

Xzuku

Oct 8, 2017
Now that the risk / challenge element is too easy to remove, the game is honestly just a bore. It's like a VN with a single ending despite having many characters. But hey, props to them for making it this far.

Reactions: Gok

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
i guess so, i still didnt get the scene, finished oliva path but nothing else is new.
I am on Olivia path. Lisa and Max can invite her at night after buying sleeping pills. Max and Olivia have sex and maybe Lisa can join for a blowjob.
Is that all there is to it? What more can be done to finish it?

bblover

May 31, 2017
nothing changing in game i did everything and still no part of AN or lisa just finished olivia story
Keep getting caught while both 'alice punishing you and lisa' and 'you giving oral to alice as deal'. I dont know how many times you should do them, just be patient. In the end mom will talk to you after she caught you and Alice.

And then you can talk with Lisa about sex eds.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes