Patan

May 28, 2017
I am on Olivia path. Lisa and Max can invite her at night after buying sleeping pills. Max and Olivia have sex and maybe Lisa can join for a blowjob.
Is that all there is to it? What more can be done to finish it?
i choose a diffrent route, i did go for lisa gf path and with this update i met with oliva. so i get too meet oliva's mom (naked) and go to oliva's home. so far nothing much to do with her.

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
I cant seem to trigger the gettin cought event but im using mods to up Luck wondering if that has something to do with it.

Patan

May 28, 2017
finally got the new scene, i took 7 times to get punished from alice. @Ripley1982 i am also using mods there shouldnt be a problem with it.

@hihitajcek copy paste your old Save file to new one.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I'm not playing it yet, but, I never experience DS releasing to public a buggy version. He probably already test the game. That's why you see the version isn't v0.12.0 but v0.12.0.005. So probably you missed some precise time to triggering the event.

How do I transfer old save game files into 012 version
Get to the last version folder, find save folder, and copy paste the content to new version.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
For how vague is the changelog i am pretty sure you are still not fucking Ann in this update.

The seduction mod is way better than the vanilla game, once you play that you realize how trash the core game is.

Reactions: gg21

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I quite like this update.
The scenes with Ann were super hot and the new Olivia/Diane branch is really promising albeit progressing a bit too fast for my liking and thus being kinda unrealistic/out of character.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Cheers to all involved in getting this out :) I just love when christmas comes twice the same year :D
As for DL i went NOPY and had it done in less then 3 minutes. Took me 5 to make a fresh pot of coffee and some sandwishes so not much to complain about as it was already downloaded when i got back from kitchen ;)

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Thank you to all involved in the leaking, cracking and posting of the update Special thanks to @TCMS for being this thread babysitter.

My full review will be below but I will just say that while this was a good update in general I didn't like some things that were added or done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
sorry for my dumb question

so basiclly, i have to download again from the beginning with total 1.7 gb ?

last version is 1.5 gb, so i thought update only maybe more or less than 200mb

i thought just like other game i played, u download the core, and when update u dont have to download again and again from the start or beginning, u just need the download the update file, then copy paste the file to existing folder and maybe patch it then is done, and move the saves file too

this is not like that?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes