ninanieminen

Aug 24, 2017
Here is how i got all the new scenes, i was using fully completed 0.11 save. I'ts been few hours since i did this, so there might be some mistakes.
Sex ed was available right from the start.
Moms new job started either at morning or dinner table, forgot.. Talk to Kira after moms first day at the "office". Kira gives you the new movie which you have to watch in living room alone in evening, Alice joins you. (After few days there was some dialogue with Alice about moms bdsm stuff, not sure if its needed to move on.) Talked to Kira again, she tells you to buy new lotion from the online store. Once you have it go talk to mom when she comes back from work (mondays and thursdays i think), give her a massage. Just keep doing that until you can choose how to help her with her problem. Thats all for mom.
For Olivia path i just randomly got the dialogue option with Lisa, and its pretty easy to follow the story.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Based on what you wrote, you didn't progress beyond version 0.4 game content. The game has undergone several shifts since then, some of which might deserve separate reviews.
I couldn't tell you how far I got, but needless to say in the version I downloaded from this website, I spent in total, over two separate attempts at playing it, over 20 hours of actual game play...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chuma

Oct 3, 2017
Strange thing, drew attention only now.
My mother still does not have a job, but every morning she "gets dressed for work." After two hours she is already in the pool.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Here is how i got all the new scenes, i was using fully completed 0.11 save. I'ts been few hours since i did this, so there might be some mistakes.
Sex ed was available right from the start.
Moms new job started either at morning or dinner table, forgot.. Talk to Kira after moms first day at the "office". Kira gives you the new movie which you have to watch in living room alone in evening, Alice joins you. (After few days there was some dialogue with Alice about moms bdsm stuff, not sure if its needed to move on.) Talked to Kira again, she tells you to buy new lotion from the online store. Once you have it go talk to mom when she comes back from work (mondays and thursdays i think), give her a massage. Just keep doing that until you can choose how to help her with her problem. Thats all for mom.
For Olivia path i just randomly got the dialogue option with Lisa, and its pretty easy to follow the story.
Maybe you can share with us the starting save file please.

L

leetitoldu

so new scenes with olivia are triggered if we have her as her girlfriend (not olivia and sister route)?

LimitIess

Apr 3, 2017
Sorry if the question has been asked before, but will the Seduction Mod, etc. work with the new update, or should I wait for an updated mod ?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I watched the cg rip, and I'm more than anything convinced that this game has become crap.

I'm actually sorry for those who still give money to the dev in the hope of getting Max X Lisa. I mean, I hope in that scene too, but I skip playing the game from 4 months (I watch the CG to see wha's new tho) and I don't feel the slightest remorse. I really don't feel like I lost anything, even if I really like the characters and the way they look.

It's just a bunch of textures thrown together at this point. He just mashed up every charater mixing all the storylines. I can't even imagine how he planned to go past version 0.10 if he sticked to his originally planned content. I think I'll keep playing DmD and just mourn to what Lisa's gf path should have been.

RIP

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes