Dec 14, 2017
That should also make it possible to have your sister as your gf, too. But I guess the developer didn't build that option.
i think he means, lisa gf, then start dating olivia now in 12, so yes, both as gf. downloading now, have save from 11 waiting for lisa to give me the cherry, will test olivia gf option.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to trigger the new movies/sex-ed with mom and Lisa yet? I can't figure it out.
If Max talked to Lisa about his conversation with Ann - in the subject of training, I think that you need to play a little and the topic will appear

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
First, TY TY for the game. You guys are AWESOME.

-ALERT- Mega is insanely slow for me right now. I tried Nopy and got the download MUCH faster (about 15min instead of 1-2hrs). If you have slow download check the alternate services -Alert-

Well, off to try the new stuff. :)

P.S. TY again. :)

MEGA 150 kB/s and NOPY 600 kB/s (with MEGA stopped) right now. My line could handly 7 MB/s.

Reactions: bobbo69

adfafaw

Jul 31, 2017
Download is fine, was doing 68Mo/s till half then dropped to 4Mo/s after 1Go, probably too many people downloading !

Thanks a lot :)

Edit: MEGA it is.

setix

Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone.
I have some problem to start the game.
When I start the .exe file the game starts, but not appears in window or full screen. Only stays as icon on taskbar.
Is there someone any idea how to fix it?
10x in advance!

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
its impossible to trigger movie and cunning i trayed everything but nothing happening i finish the olivia path

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes