AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
Played for 2 months in-game. Only got the Olivia content - got caught a bunch of times getting a blowjob, but none of the dozen or so living room spankings triggered getting caught.

No sex-ed, no Ann, no movie, no nothing. Weak.

edit: Finally managed to get caught. Savescumming is the only way to remain sane.
Dear friend can u provide me the save? :)

samiel

Jun 12, 2017
this update was really really good. I really enjoyed, espacially ann stuff was beatiful. also olivia stuff is so good.
thanks to ds and uploaders..

DonStark

May 4, 2017
That's the solution.Thank you.
OK but how can you speak with Kira ??? I'm on Lisa bf + yoga, Mom caught alice and max ( blowjob and licking pussy ) and we already have a discussion so now we don't see anymore mom ... Already caught 5 times by mom during the punishments in the lounge room with alice and lisa and nothing .... Also nothing new for me about new job for mom and no discussion with Kira

that Sex-Ed and new job piss me off

sanji

Apr 13, 2017
just go and meet alice i think it should trigger the ann content. tried it for like 2 hrs and that save has olivia content completed.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
OK but how can you speak with Kira ??? I'm on Lisa bf + yoga, Mom caught alice and max ( blowjob and licking pussy ) and we already have a discussion so now we don't see anymore mom ... Already caught 5 times by mom during the punishments in the lounge room with alice and lisa and nothing .... Also nothing new for me about new job for mom and no discussion with Kira

that Sex-Ed and new job piss me off
If you had already the discussen with Mom during the Licking incident ;) you have to wait.
Talking with Kira is not eccential until moms talks during Breakfast about the new Job

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
Just finished playing. however couldnt get any trigger for any content other than olivia with my existing save, though it was lisa gf route, and had sex ed hints in last update. so downloaded a new save and started from there. i liked the update, however i feel like the olivia part should have had more content, as this was all the hype was all about. max's relationship with Ann progressed one notch...couldnt expect anything more than that. but i guess all the hints from previous updates are getting tied together slowly. but kira should be more in the game, dont even remember when she last had any new content

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
I've tried save scumming, but Alice never blows me... she keeps saying she will but doesn't want to get caught... I know I got her to in a previous version but what trigger am I missing or condition to get her to actually blow me in the lounge?

Thanks.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
You are so toxic guys it reminds me Russian saying “Hedgehog was crying but wasn’t giving up to try to fuck the cactus”. If you don’t like BB to the point of writing walls of texts with complaints why bother to play it? Not like we even pay for this shit.

I got some beefs with it too – mostly anachronic stuff like ridicules rejects from drunk Alice on Friday nights or excuses to fuck Lisa because Kira said so…. But overall BB is fun enough to ignore it in the end.

Fun enough to storm through it for only 3-4 hours. Frankly can’t wait for next update. IMO BB becomes way more funnier and entertainier - so to speak - with each update.

Solid B++ for this update.

Reactions: Rek4ll

Turdinator

Nov 23, 2017
Hey I just downloaded the game and I think something is wrong.

And this is what I get when I go to my room:

Appreciate any help I get.

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
Who wants to make a fan re-write of the entire game ?

You are so toxic guys it reminds me Russian saying “Hedgehog was crying but wasn’t giving up to try to fuck the cactus”. If you don’t like BB to the point of writing walls of texts with complaints why bother to play it? Not like we even pay for this shit.

I got some beefs with it too – mostly anachronic stuff like ridicules rejects from drunk Alice on Friday nights or excuses to fuck Lisa because Kira said so…. But overall BB is fun enough to ignore it in the end.

Fun enough to storm through it for only 3-4 hours. Frankly can’t wait for next update. IMO BB becomes way more funnier and entertainier - so to speak - with each update.

Solid B++ for this update.

It might be funny if the story or characters made any sense.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes