Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Well, it's not a DAZ morph problem because the Fan Art thread seems to manage it, but is eye contact illegal in DS's country?

With this fetish I never thought I'd get depressed over oral but all these Brown Bunny BJs are fucking killing me. They're all supposed to be incredibly awesome and they all look like someone's first time.

I thought the lessons were hot, the narrative was fine, but I sure wish the words matched the pictures...

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I was wrong. See EDIT.

FFS, again it it has an opportunity that fails to signal when it's over.

Please post this on the first page as a bug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: The final event for this opportunity contains almost/no new images and it triggered for me ~10 game-days after the last new image was shown. Since I knew I saw all new images and I seemingly could no longer step into her room (the option disappeared) I assumed the opportunity would no longer close.

BuggeX

Dec 9, 2017
I've tried save scumming, but Alice never blows me... she keeps saying she will but doesn't want to get caught... I know I got her to in a previous version but what trigger am I missing or condition to get her to actually blow me in the lounge?

Thanks.
well first you lick next day she blows

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
think i saw someone saying somthing similer on the discord

considering how much attention BB has then im sure itll get fixed soonish

BigBenne

Sep 17, 2017
FFS, again it it has an opportunity that fails to signal when it's over.

Please post this on the first page as a bug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope. Just repeat what you did the last time one week later. Then the "New Job"-text tells you it's over for now.

Reactions: manneychin

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
You need to get caught with alice 2-3 times.with alice punishing you 2-3 times,and ALICE MUST CATCH YOU WITH MOM 2-3 TIMES,the whole process may take up to 3 weeks to trigger new scene were mom sits with you and Alice when she catches you and that triggers sex ed,which triggers job,movie and new massages after work with mom.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
I've been caught by mom with Alice in the lounge a dozen times (literally) both when she's going down on me and vice versa, mom is acting as "look out" for Lisa, but still no trigger for her new job.... am I missing something?

*edit* of course the post above mine gives me the answer, lol, I'll try getting caught with mom some more, I think I got caught twice, but that event rarely triggers and save scumming doesn't seem to make any difference?

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I've been caught by mom with Alice in the lounge a dozen times (literally) both when she's going down on me and vice versa, mom is acting as "look out" for Lisa, but still no trigger for her new job.... am I missing something?

*edit* of course the post above mine gives me the answer, lol, I'll try getting caught with mom some more, I think I got caught twice, but that event rarely triggers and save scumming doesn't seem to make any difference?
Thanks to the RNG it took me 39 days after finishing the Olivia path, to trigger the Ann content.

Excruciating.

Medek

Jul 4, 2017
I also found a bug when cannot do anything in a converstation. For example when watching TV with Ann then the scene stuck and no option for continue

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
when does alice punishing me?? i have the other two events but not this?
You have to screw Lisa, either in the kitchen (lounge) doing dishes, or with Kira, then you'll both be punished by Alice in the lounge during Alice's movie time, and maybe, just maybe, Ann might walk in on you. Most of the time with me, she didn't. It will take a while to get all the Ann walk-ins done if your RNG is as nasty as mine was.

Reactions: mikie

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks to the RNG it took me 39 days after finishing the Olivia path, to trigger the Ann content.

Excruciating.
Yeah I'm having about the same luck, I'm literally on day 512 and cannot get the alice catching me with mom event to trigger again...

I'm not sure hitting space a dozen times, doing the lounge event with mom and then with alice, and repeating a few hundred times counts as a game :p

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah I'm having about the same luck, I'm literally on day 512 and cannot get the alice catching me with mom event to trigger again...

I'm not sure hitting space a dozen times, doing the lounge event with mom and then with alice, and repeating a few hundred times counts as a game :p
Was it a game before? 90% of it is hitting the space bar and waiting for something. There has been no game play since 0.6. I especially hate having to wait to advance content when there is nothing to do in the interim.

mikie

Jul 4, 2017
You have to screw Lisa, either in the kitchen (lounge) doing dishes, or with Kira, then you'll both be punished by Alice in the lounge during Alice's movie time, and maybe, just maybe, Ann might walk in on you. Most of the time with me, she didn't. It will take a while to get all the Ann walk-ins done if your RNG is as nasty as mine was.
ty sir

Nomopo13

Jul 24, 2017
Would definitely like some better translations, but still a fairly quality game overall! Thanks for the DL.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Unfortunately my game must be broken, because I no longer have the option with Lisa in the lounge or any visits from Kira at night, just Alice herself.

*edit* Disregard, guess Lisa's mood wasn't high enough to allow for "lessons" while she did dishes.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Unfortunately my game must be broken, because I no longer have the option with Lisa in the lounge or any visits from Kira at night, just Alice herself.
You probably aren't at max mood with her. Spend a few nights doing her homework for her just to be nice.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes