3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
morning gents a lads and happy new year for all of you.
no, lets get down to bussines
according to the changelog, we are getting pretty exciting things now, but here is the problem: i got shit and i dont know why.
  • Ann gets a new job: i play 30 days stright and i got shit besides bj, hj and sex ed talks with mom and lisa, but no more than talks.
  • Because of this, Max and Ann's relationship grows to another level: like i said before, got nothing and i dont know how to activate that.
  • New sex ed lessons with Lisa and Ann: right now, only talks. 30 days on a roll in game and i got nothing but "buy a sex book"
  • New series of events with Olivia if you didn't pick Lisa & Olivia route: this was a like doors of heaven opened for those who doesnt follow that path. and again, i still got nothing.
  • New character Diane, Olivia's mom: nothing so far
  • New location: Olivia's house: again: nothing
  • A new movie: like i said before, fucking nothing.
so, bottom line, i love this game, pure and simple. wait the entire motnh to play it and it never fails to deliver, at lest to me.
but, for the love of horny people around the world, how the fuck do i get those scenes. becasue in 30 days in game, i got shit.
and one last thing: you got to lets us make aunt our cum bucket, at least once a day. there is no point having here there if you can even suck tits. having her ass beat dowm once a week its not enough. so please, lets us make her our slave at least once a day. and the doctor: are we gonna see here more active now? cuz i just got the scene where alice suck me dry inf ront of her, but i dont know if thats it.
thanks a lot guys for a wonderful game!!
It would be a really short game if there wasn't a grind. BB uses time as a delay, otherwise you would be shagging everyone in a week and the game would be over. Just gotta get the correct series of events in the correct order to unlock those other things you listed. After playing this long, you should have the system pretty much worked out. Most the complaints on the previous pages are simply from people not getting the correct day for the correct event (like the movie night while Mom is at work). The easiest way I found was to do every possible action, every possible day, each and every week, rather than try to skip to only doing the new stuff, and possibly missing a trigger.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It would be a really short game if there wasn't a grind. BB uses time as a delay, otherwise you would be shagging everyone in a week and the game would be over. Just gotta get the correct series of events in the correct order to unlock those other things you listed. After playing this long, you should have the system pretty much worked out. Most the complaints on the previous pages are simply from people not getting the correct day for the correct event (like the movie night while Mom is at work). The easiest way I found was to do every possible action, every possible day, each and every week, rather than try to skip to only doing the new stuff, and possibly missing a trigger.
Since a couple of updates the whole game turns more into a grind with less and less content and just reused old content. I stopped supporing DS when the 0.6 Update game out and being 100 days into this without unlocking shit after the Olivia stuff i think i made the right choice.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Did you finish the Olivia stuff? I was skipping ahead doing only the lounge scene with Alice and the Olivia content for a couple weeks. Then once I had finished the Olivia path, it happened by getting caught going down on Alice.
Yup done that. Already had the conversation with Lisa about the sex ed lessons but cant talk to ann about it. And already got caught by Ann talking about Lisa and her virginity. However no new job and no other things trigger.

Loony

Jul 3, 2017
Yep, played 30 days, I'm not triggering anything any of you have mentioned. I really don't want to start a new game, too bad, this was one of my favorites, but I may need to abandon at this point.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yep, played 30 days, I'm not triggering anything any of you have mentioned. I really don't want to start a new game, too bad, this was one of my favorites, but I may need to abandon at this point.
100 days nothing so far. If this is the direction this game is going from now on im glad i dont support it any more. Blue balling is one thing but locking content behind a grind based on luck is just bs.

Reactions: Loony

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Since a couple of updates the whole game turns more into a grind with less and less content and just reused old content. I stopped supporing DS when the 0.6 Update game out and being 100 days into this without unlocking shit after the Olivia stuff i think i made the right choice.
While I'm still enjoying it, I do agree with you that the updates seem to have little content, especially compared to how much this game makes on Patreon compared to other games and still only produces the small of content each update. If I was paying for it, I might feel more strongly about it.

Reactions: queeg500

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Just finished playing the new content.

Not sure if it's just my game or not, but can only visit Ann/Mom after 'Work' 1 time each week. If it's the game then that's a minus. As to the content we do get it is VERY nice. Last I saw the Poll for the next update seemed to be overwhelmingly for Ann/Mom content and what we just got sets the game up for that very well.

Olivia content is nice. I figure that after the Ann/Mom update we will either get a focus/theme on Olivia or at least a couple more visits to her house. While things are moving a little fast on the route it looks like it will be interesting.

Sex-Ed: this was nice and seems to set up a rivalry between Lisa and Ann/Mom. I'm not sure what the next step will be for that story, but would guess a move to Tit jobs. Overall I think I like this version of the classes more than the Kira stuff.

New Movie: it was nice. I'm undecided as to if it adds much beyond setting up for the next Alice update. I guess it also opens things for Max to do more than just 'Work' with the family, but not sure that's needed.

At this point I feel I was right in my earlier guess as to the next several updates. 1) Ann/Mom 2) Olivia or advancing several side paths (and catching some old stuff up to the rest of the game). 3) whichever we don't get for 2. 4) Lisa focus. That's just my guess, but it seems reasonable.

Just some thoughts.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just finished playing the new content.

Not sure if it's just my game or not, but can only visit Ann/Mom after 'Work' 1 time each week. If it's the game then that's a minus. As to the content we do get it is VERY nice. Last I saw the Poll for the next update seemed to be overwhelmingly for Ann/Mom content and what we just got sets the game up for that very well.

Olivia content is nice. I figure that after the Ann/Mom update we will either get a focus/theme on Olivia or at least a couple more visits to her house. While things are moving a little fast on the route it looks like it will be interesting.

Sex-Ed: this was nice and seems to set up a rivalry between Lisa and Ann/Mom. I'm not sure what the next step will be for that story, but would guess a move to Tit jobs. Overall I think I like this version of the classes more than the Kira stuff.

New Movie: it was nice. I'm undecided as to if it adds much beyond setting up for the next Alice update. I guess it also opens things for Max to do more than just 'Work' with the family, but not sure that's needed.

At this point I feel I was right in my earlier guess as to the next several updates. 1) Ann/Mom 2) Olivia or advancing several side paths (and catching some old stuff up to the rest of the game). 3) whichever we don't get for 2. 4) Lisa focus. That's just my guess, but it seems reasonable.

Just some thoughts.
Can u guys maybe upload a save before the new content cause i cant trigger it regardless what i do. Im stuck in the get catched and start the new job content. And it sucks clicking for 100 days trough dialouge and get nothing out of it.

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Olivia is done, sex ed with mom popped the next day after triggering the mom/Alice/Max speech event, but the new job is still not popping :p

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Kinda dissapointed with this update but at least there's some kind of progress.
Only with Ann, Lisa's arc continues its holding pattern as it runs out of fuel. The Olivia stuff was just a fucking cock tease, and in no way joined with the previous stuff. The movie was alright.

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
Can u guys maybe upload a save before the new content cause i cant trigger it regardless what i do. Im stuck in the get catched and start the new job content. And it sucks clicking for 100 days trough dialouge and get nothing out of it.
Yes, please. After Olivia and Clinic opportunity done and before the rest of the update starts. I can't trigger any of this, no matter how many times i get caught with Alice in the living room.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Yup done that. Already had the conversation with Lisa about the sex ed lessons but cant talk to ann about it. And already got caught by Ann talking about Lisa and her virginity. However no new job and no other things trigger.
So if you got caught by Ann going down on Alice, and Alice says something like "this is why you have to follow my rules" then you talk to Lisa about sex ed. Then talk to Ann at 23:00 in her room and ask about lessons. Then talk to Lisa again the next day, then talk to Ann again at 23:00 in her room and she will talk about the offer from Kira which is her new job.

This is the scene with Ann and Alice:

Untitled.png

ShadowWing

Sep 12, 2017
Well, have already triggered the new job opportunity, watched the new movie with Alice, completed Sex ed opportunity.
But, can not reach the following images.

Can anybody please help.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes