#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Been looking around but is there an updated mod for this version or do we have to wait for a while.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I'm literally on day 512
570 here. It's been almost two years since Max launched his genius master plan. The kids are all now in their early 20's, out of school, and have been gobbling Max's cock for 20 months while Mom's still "whaa?"

These people are a few pecans short of a fruitcake.

Reactions: queeg500
Oct 4, 2017
Is there any chance a save file for this has been uploaded somewhere? Ideally one that's completed the 0.11 content but nothing past that, but I won't complain if it's elsewhere in the game.

I've already played through the best route before, and I'm not exactly eager to spend another 3 hours mashing space and cross-referencing a walkthrough.

Edit: I'm an idiot and didn't notice that there's a save request thread, just ignore me.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I must be extremely lucky because I spent a lot of time playing just to find out that I'm on Olivia's path (I didn't even want her path, I was just interested in a quick shag...) and I must say this is the worst path possible because the content is scarce and now there is no difference between the previous version and this one, I get the same scenes over and over again, why are all the scenes related that's frustrating to me...Right now I'm only interested in Ann but to advance her story apparently I have to get closer to Alice and that will take ages.

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
You have to screw Lisa, either in the kitchen (lounge) doing dishes, or with Kira, then you'll both be punished by Alice in the lounge during Alice's movie time, and maybe, just maybe, Ann might walk in on you. Most of the time with me, she didn't. It will take a while to get all the Ann walk-ins done if your RNG is as nasty as mine was.
I can't screw Lisa in the kitchen. I could before but not now. And I can't ask Kira to come at night :confused:

metehorn

Jun 24, 2017
the massage with the lotion is a one time event? or progress with more times do it?...
another thing, I fucked alice's girlfriend but there is no way to do the threesome :S

cypr

May 2, 2017
Was it a game before? 90% of it is hitting the space bar and waiting for something. There has been no game play since 0.6. I especially hate having to wait to advance content when there is nothing to do in the interim.
every time an update comes, i try to play from the start, but i give up after like one hour of really slow progress. then i load a save game from the save game thread, play another hour with slow to none progress and give up, look at the CG rip and forget about BB for another month.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
For everyone like me who could start the olivia line and nothing else: Get the cheat mod and be sure everyones attitude is always "Awesome" Some options only appear on high mood. I waited for 2 ingame weeks with no progress until I tried that and suddenly the sex-ed dialogue opened up.

Reactions: ferd

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Just found it
have to get caught getting punished by alice and then get caught helping Alice out on couch
Two hours of trying to get it to trigger and I'm done, at least for the night. I'm not a hamster and I'm not fucking Sisyphus, there is no way in hell the new material could not be implemented more smoothly and with less endlessly repetitive clicking through. Half the time I'm clicking so fast I actually miss the first part of anything new that pops up.

Oct 5, 2017
none of the saves i've tried are working. not even the one on page 938. anyone else having his problem or anyone know why this is? usually the saves work fine

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
To trigger the sex ed lessons with Ann and Lisa, you have to get caught going down on Alice. I had already completed the Olivia stuff by then. This also opened up the stuff about Ann's new job.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm trying a lot to get caught by ann with alice punishing lisa and max, but I've already tried almost 10 times and nothing

I've already been caught licking alice and she blowing max, and I've started the sex ed on last version, but nothing happened on this version yet

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
To trigger the sex ed lessons with Ann and Lisa, you have to get caught going down on Alice. I had already completed the Olivia stuff by then. This also opened up the stuff about Ann's new job.
I've been caught 3 ou 4 times now and still nothing..

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
I'm trying a lot to get caught by ann with alice punishing lisa and max, but I've already tried almost 10 times and nothing

I've already been caught licking alice and she blowing max, and I've started the sex ed on last version, but nothing happened on this version yet
For me it happened after getting caught with Alice a couple times, once while getting BJ then the next time while going down on Alice, Ann starts talking about Lisa and that's the trigger.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Somehow this doesnt trigger for me. Regardless of how many times i get caught.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Somehow this doesnt trigger for me. Regardless of how many times i get caught.
Did you finish the Olivia stuff? I was skipping ahead doing only the lounge scene with Alice and the Olivia content for a couple weeks. Then once I had finished the Olivia path, it happened by getting caught going down on Alice.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes