IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
Maybe a dumb question but i seem to be unable to save or load any games. Anyone had this problem before? makes the playthrough a bit of a pain ;)

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
from all the bad comments he got for makeing it a cuckfest we will be banging mom in the next update

Horvax

Sep 14, 2016
The problem of this game is that, being a game, the choices you make should influence the unfolding of the story, whereas until now the impression is that whatever path you go, Eric will eventually get the upper hand. I believe no one hates Eric because he wants to fuck every breathing woman of the family. That's perfectly understandable. What really irks is that he gets whatever he wants (and gets out of trouble) almost effortlessly, unlike Max who has to go through hell to get the scraps. He meets Ann, a 40-something hot MILF who's basically stopped dating men after her husband left? In a matter of three days, he manages to get in her pants, tell her how to grow her kids, and become the man of the house. Come on! That's plain bullshit. A woman with her past would be much harder to seduce; you should gain her trust first, court her, overcome her insecurities, etc... she wouldn't just fall at your feet like a horny teenager... And if she really were so submissive as we are supposed to believe, she would have been already exploited by a lot of men before Eric. That's only the setup. From then on, it gets worse and worse. Nah... Eric is a ill-scripted, utterly unbelievable character whose ridiculous superpowers prevent the game from pursuing its goal (seducing relatives), forcing the player to an endless series of clicks just to try (often unsuccessfully) to fend him off the girls.
Of course, it also takes a lot of suspension of disbelief to accept that a jobless guy could end up seducing his mom and his two sisters, but that's (or should be?) the whole point of the game.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
I agree. People need to open their f***ing eyes, or we're gonna have 97 pages of mostly BS.. Oh wait.... :FeelsBadMan:

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
I think it's quite funny to read how many "hate" Eric while at the same time they think of Max as the "good" guy.
Eric fucks the mother and Kira and wants to do the other ladies in the house. Just normal dominant male behavior.
And Max is such a nice guy. He would never do that.
Oh wait, he does. He wants to fuck his Mom, sisters and does his aunt. Mmm, that's not really normal behavior. So much people complaining about the game but look. 6 threads and this one has almost 100 pages.
Can't be that bad.
I don't want to look like a dumbass trying to justify or differentiate their reasons. It's like your younger sister bringing home her boyfriend that she's so awestruck over, but you can see through him right away and knows he's only looking for a quick fuck. It's not so much that we contradict ourselves for doing the same thing Eric does. It's more so knowing what he's all about and how he sees Max's family, as a bunch of playthings. Lisa is innocent, Alice is an ignorant, flirty sellout, Kira is a sextease and Ann is a tool. That's reality, but from Max's perceptive, they're family that he loves, and from the suspension of disbelief, we share that perspective causing us to hate Eric.

That said, the game's mechanic's aren't bad, eliminate some of the tedious grind and it's enjoyable. The CG and girls themselves are extremely attractive and THAT'S the selling point. I'm saying this right now, if the game didn't look good, it damn sure would not have broken this site and the minds of our staff the way it did a few days ago. The CG and the girls' designs are it's highlight and reason people come back for the game. The story and character of some of the girls are complete horseshit. The visuals cover up this game's story+character flaws.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
My review on 0.4:

I don't think we got more NTR, more cuckhold or that Erik got more powerful in any way shape or form. What I think happened was that too much grind and very few scenes were introduced specially when Erik started to mess with people. What this led to was players grinding out opportunities (even with max stats) and waiting for scenes which made them annoyed and that annoyance was met with erik trying to get in the way. I've managed a playthrough where the only person he fucked was mom so I don't see how there's any forced NTR pathway (only used money cheat so...).

Overall I think this version was the most disappointing one, viewed as there was too much grind and very few interesting scenes. The focus on the older sister was fine but played out wrong... I think the cam shows sucked dick because they seem out of place and it's more teasing than anything, which makes sense in a story like this, but doesn't make sense to implement this path the way he did... It started with Max convincing and pushing her forward and it just felt like the plot was cut at the wrong time and she went from step A to step Z skipping all in between.
Further more on the sister her girlfriend is extremely boring and the only interesting part of her relation was the fact that it opened an opportunity to take mom a bit further in future updates not only with Max but with girls/women as well (girls= daughters. women = aunt).
She might be interesting in the sense that she opens the sister a bit more to the relation with Max but even then I have my doubts specially with one of her quotes "I don't want you two fucking unless I'm around and I say so.". So far that hasn't stopped the sister from giving a bj or fj or whatever but we'll have to wait and see.

Overall didn't really like this update that much and I think that the most interesting parts of this update were not the main opportunities but the secondary stories and events that had to happen so the main plot could move forward.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
from all the bad comments he got for makeing it a cuckfest we will be banging mom in the next update
I hope not: if he's going too fast and fast forward to sex, then the game is basically finished: no more teasing, no more new clothes, no more voyeur... and that's the good things about this game, the guy knows how to show sexy characters without having sex in the first 5mn.
Actual sex should be closer to 1.0....

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
People complaining about Erik fucking every woman in the House. In my walkthrough Erik only gets BJ. I choose every decision against Erik, at early Erik is challenging that's makes this game more enjoyable. After Wallet opportunity Erik can't do anything.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I hope not: if he's going too fast and fast forward to sex, then the game is basically finished: no more teasing, no more new clothes, no more voyeur... and that's the good things about this game, the guy knows how to show sexy characters without having sex in the first 5mn.
Actual sex should be closer to 1.0....

I do hope Max can get som serious action in the next update. If the version numbers are correct we are halfway at that point, and there should be a turnaround for Max. And not just in the 1-2 last versions. For me it starting to get boring to only grind and fight. Mc needs more sexual content, and not vouyer stuff. But yeah each to his own and such. Like other here has said this update was not that great. This whole update felt like a build up episode to me, and that in the next one there is going to happend "alot" of stuff. So let's wait and see. I still need to get som events in this release.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
i would have to say, i did not like this game after Erik. if i want GOOD NTR, i can get it from other better FINISHED sources.
as far as the grind and flags. too much grind, flags too small or too hard to find/ get. REQUIRING to get in good with Erik to get half of the stuff you want is poor design. anyways, i am dropping this one as well. hopefully Summertime Saga keeps it on par.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
1. the creator seems to be gay.
This isn't really discussed much, but I am firm believer that Dark Silver is actually a woman. Women tend to use a different set of words than men when talking. For example, most women don't normally say "tits" outside of roleplaying, and men don't say "misogyny" outside of sarcasm. Their expressions in general are more emotionally-charged and less matter-of-fact. They're also prone to leaps of logic and exaggerations, and don't feel it necessary to justify them. Same for character histories, quirks, and reactions - there's lots of unnatural elements and they don't explain them, almost like they don't notice that it's not normal until someone points it out. They expect the reader to roll with it because they're used to their real life conversations going mostly unchallenged and and unquestioned since other women don't dwell on the undramatic details like men do. (This is a stereotype and not an absolute, obviously) Anyway, I see of these things in the writing in Big Brother. Dark Silver has an earlier game called Glamour with the same writing traits. "Glamour" itself is one of those female words.

I think Dark Silver is either a woman, or there's someone helping him write that's a woman. EDIT: I think this explains the unusual decision to implement DRM, as well.

Last edited:

bigmajo

Apr 3, 2017
People complaining about Erik fucking every woman in the House. In my walkthrough Erik only gets BJ. I choose every decision against Erik, at early Erik is challenging that's makes this game more enjoyable. After Wallet opportunity Erik can't do anything.
And where can you find your walkthrough?

sorry for my bad english

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
i know but all the fricken fetishes cuming on them without them knowing,sleep grope... perv dream but the content is majoring in cuckold even the lez chick gets more action than the protagonist even shes cucking him incest game where the dude uses sleeping pills to drug the dude instead of the girls so much potential but i get it hes building up for a big relese but it backfired by him not getting his subs back, i dont think he would cancle the game but still

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes