Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
There would be nothing wrong with Eric's character if the devs hired a writer worth a damn (Ha-Ha, Patreon money going into development?! Funny. That monthly barrel of cash they're getting is funneled into anything but the game (save for laughable DRM). I'd put money on the alcohol and prostitute budget at Dark Silver making up a grand portion of their spending). Eric is supposed to be... 'well educated', but the writers for this game are utterly incapable of writing a semi-intelligent human being, never mind an educated one. Rather than Eric being the threat he's supposed to be he just comes off as a blithering mongrel, and instead of him getting what he earns through intelligence and actual alpha male dominance, he gets it because the game's code dictates he does.

You feel cheated every time the game's mechanics award him anything.

Similar story for the moronic mother. She's dumb as a rock and the only reason she gets respect is because the game's code forces it. All of this would be fine, if it wasn't for the fact that you're forced to click through all this asinine dialog for 45 minutes to get some side-boob. Either write a story worth reading or stop making me read it.

Oh, and stop giving this tool money.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
so will his alex (eric 2.0 ) have fun not getting rid of eric. ds has a record to make sure his god mode boys get more content than the MC always.
At this moment that is just words from pledgers. So we do not know if that is going to be true or not. If it do turn out to be that. Yes Alex is going to be introduced into the game. But we don't know in what route or whaet capasity. I'm going to be very dissapointed if he turns out to be another Eric. And then most likely drop this game, and pledge.

i know but all the fricken fetishes cuming on them without them knowing,sleep grope... perv dream but the content is majoring in cuckold even the lez chick gets more action than the protagonist even shes cucking him incest game where the dude uses sleeping pills to drug the dude instead of the girls so much potential but i get it hes building up for a big relese but it backfired by him not getting his subs back, i dont think he would cancle the game but still
Yeah I did not like the whole BDSM scenes with the girls. Another thing that I felt kinda forced. Kate had not been mentioned before ingame. Then there she is sexing Alice like nothing. And to start on the mother route it seems we have to make Kate get with Alice. I feel that is and tedious, and so much leather. Kate managed even to say "Don't do anything without me." So more stuff to "cuck" you on your path. Hopefully that is just a empty "threat" Since Max is already doing stuff with Alice. But I don't know. There is just too much watching atm.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again that's severe reaching. DS could be a man or a woman, with a giant or micro dick, with a model body or severely obese. There's no (proven) specific trait that makes someone more likely to write a game with heavy cuck or incest influences.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude this is a FUCKING GAME AND EVERYTHING IS CODE! Seriously a lot of you are acting as it this was a real thing. If you don't want the game you can drop it at any time. At this point it's not even criticism but complaining that the game doesn't go exactly as you want it.

Last edited:

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
Seriously a lot of you are acting as it this was a real thing.
We're not acting like anything. We're receiving a product that is trying to seem like the real thing and failing on all counts. Criticism of such failures is not just valid but a necessity. I even stated towards the end of my post that all this nonsense-ry with garbage writing would be fine. I'm not ragging on "My New Life" which is just flat out not even trying. You tap a few buttons and get some neat-o incest. Big Brother is making the attempt (and making you suffer for it) when its creators clearly do not have the capacity to deliver.

If you don't want the game you can drop it at any time.
What is this? Grade school? I'm not even sure there's a name for this fallacy it is that juvenile.

At this point it's not even criticism but complaining that the game doesn't go exactly as you want it.
Criticism is categorically applied to something you do not want. In this case I don't want trash writing being the foundation for a potential that is sinking into the sand quicker than you can say 'Biblical lesson in structural integrity'.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
There wouldn't be much logic for Alex to turn up in the Boyfriend route.. But then again, this game is riddled with illogical actions.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
There's no (proven) specific trait that makes someone more likely to write a game with heavy cuck or incest influences.
No, but men and women do have different writing styles. You can usually tell if a writer is male or female with about 80% accuracy once you recognize the tell-tale giveaways. Yeah, that's got nothing to do with specific fetishes. But, an amatuer female author will give the male characters a woman's thought processes and reactions subconsciously. So, yeah, it does change the story a great deal. And you can see that issue in Big Brother.

Max, for example, pretty much behaves like a woman in every respect. If you do a play through and just keep imaging him as a woman, the planets align perfectly. Where as, if you consider him a male, you think of him a forever-alone beta. Even when he gets assertive with Eric and stops being beta, all he does is blurt out shit then run away or cower and remain silent. No follow through.

All of his attacks are passive aggressive. All of his plans are sneaky and manipulative instead of straight-forward. None of it involves him actually improving as a person, but instead bringing everyone else down. All of his confrontations lead to avoidance or apologies. He relies very heavily on others instead of achieving things by himself with pride. And Eric is written more like an exaggerated villain from a pop-culture movie - a Mary Sue of villainy, if you will. He's not written like a normal man, as 50+ posts in this thread have pointed out.

Last edited:

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
For me, It is Developer's way of telling his own story through game-play. He wants evbdy to feel ,what it is like to be Max?

but I hope it is not the actual case.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Special report (0.4)

For the next version (0.5) I'll work on Boyfriend and Olivia routes for Lisa. You'll see a new character Alex, but he'll be an episodic character in a couple of events.

You'll have two new ways to get rid of Eric. You won't have to do that, but you'll be able to if you're sick and tired of him. One of those will only be available if you'll make a right choice in the new Eric's event from 0.4.

You'll be able to take some clothes from the ladies in the house after reaching a certain point if the opportunity that you'll start in 0.4.

There will be a progress in Friendship route with Eric. Maybe some people will be interested in the bonuses from this option.
Some development in the relationships with mom. I think you'll like it.

As always, Kira will participate in almost every event, either by giving some advice or sometimes even in the lead role.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
That is quite the walltxt. The game does not need another Eric, but I guess he would be featured when you are in the Olivia path. I don't think he should be in any other one though. It would be a major facepalm moment if he turns out to be another Eric. And maybe a dealbreaker for alot of ppl who are there for the incest content, that already is pretty thin.

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
forget all the introduction of new character to distract us, let's ignore eric. max barely have any scene with the 3 original family member. then magically a random aunt spawns and swoops in have have all of max 1st sexual experience in a lackluster photoshoot session and late night tv viewing. dev really need to just focus on Max and the original 3 family member, then they can expand it and create spinoff with new introduce character. there's so many open ended "quest" that really needs to be completed before creating new "opportunities". the game gots lot of potential just hate to seeing it lose it potential with each and every update.

Reactions: Riion

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Anyone know how to launch that fucking event about a wallet? I finished all opportunities except last one - Sacrifice. I just decided to let Eric continue to fuck with Kira. Many weeks have passed in the 0.0.4 version. And i still have 16/17 opportunities. WTF?

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
That is quite the walltxt. The game does not need another Eric, but I guess he would be featured when you are in the Olivia path. I don't think he should be in any other one though. It would be a major facepalm moment if he turns out to be another Eric. And maybe a dealbreaker for alot of ppl who are there for the incest content, that already is pretty thin.
I remember DS saying some time ago that Alex won't be a rival because Eric is already garnering enough attention and negativity to last a lifetime (these are my words, but that's the gist of it.) As for his personality, I'm not expecting anything good, but not like I care, I chose the boyfriend route rather than Olivia's.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Anyone know how to launch that fucking event about a wallet? I finished all opportunities except last one - Sacrifice. I just decided to let Eric continue to fuck with Kira. Many weeks have passed in the 0.0.4 version. And i still have 16/17 opportunities. WTF?
For questions about progressing in the game, refer to the . I don't know if the answer is there, but TCMS, one of the moderators distinguished these threads to prevent this stuff. Seeing as your a new member, see this as a heads up.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
For questions about progressing in the game, refer to the . I don't know if the answer is there, but TCMS, one of the moderators distinguished these threads to prevent this stuff. Seeing as your a new member, see this as a heads up.
Ok. Thanks.

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
And where can you find your walkthrough?

sorry for my bad english
I can give you my save, if you want. I only use this opportunity guide and money cheat. Don't friend with Erik and never give him your sisters ( lessons or what ever) at early game. Wallet opp gave you chance against Erik. Trade his Driver's license for sisters and aunt. and then i don't remember correctly Sacrifice opp or maybe Cunning plan opp gave you SP pills. Talk to your older sister give her SP pills. After these things happens to Erik, he can't get hard anymore. Make your decision like alpha if you choose war, that's all.

Reactions: abusherko
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes