NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Forget about Big Brother for avile or finish it as fast as posible, for saving Chloe is released, a final game in Elsaverse, you can find it here and play a finished game.
I recommended on playing it with high knowledge that many of you will like it.

Damn that slipped under the radar! Do you think they'll turn their attention to the next part of the Pandora universe now? To play as Fakir (I forgot his name I think this is it though)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 54897
Why ..?
I have downloaded the latest version
It may be just a holdover from last build so keep going and see, make sure you watch for green writing when helping Lisa with homework.
I seen it twice now but hit the wrong convo both times and I am on the look out for it to come up again.

riexor

May 27, 2017
Sweet lord, I have been getting punished by Alice for three weeks straight and haven't gotten caught yet.

DS really needs to work on this stuff next update if you ask me. Needs to add a counter instead of random chance and needs to have better breadcrumbs to each event/opportunity. This guesswork and randomness every update is frustrating as hell. I think DS thinks if you don't spend hours grinding his game every update you will stop giving them money.

Reactions: Darkaura

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
clothing could be imo the best addition thsi game could gain RN, imagine redoing scenes with a kinky outfit (maid, nurse, schoolgirl, naked, cop, whatnot) but it's also the most unlikely thing to happen due to the humungous amount of work it would require.

We could anyway dream about a maid lisa being assufucked doing the dishes.
Everybody being naked all the time leaves nothing to the imagination and dulls the experience i think.

But, oh well, maybe we'll get a mod who knows

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sweet lord, I have been getting punished by Alice for three weeks straight and haven't gotten caught yet.

DS really needs to work on this stuff next update if you ask me. Needs to add a counter instead of random chance and needs to have better breadcrumbs to each event/opportunity. This guesswork and randomness every update is frustrating as hell. I think DS thinks if you don't spend hours grinding his game every update you will stop giving them money.
It was design to start a new game and get this stuff unlock early in the game not afterwards.
Everyones mood must be high and both Lisa and Alice must be at respect level.
You should first get caught by mom 2 times then get caught by Alice 2 times then get caught by mom while Alice spanks both Lisa and Max.
If you started a new game all of this would have been done already.
The spider events can start a day 32 and it came out in v9 (maybe v8 I just don't remember which), Lisa's Mentor quest is the longest in the game but can still be done before the 4th movie is made.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
When trying to go to school to at least meet Olivia,I click on go to school button and the scene stays at the pool at home, WHY? Bug or corrupt file somewhere?
I just tried saving the save folder and the mod, deleted the game folder and re-installed the game put the saves and mod back in and have the same problem.
I even used scan disc still nada.I,m thinking now that if I could get a save after Olivias introduction in version 12 that might solve the problem.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Damn that slipped under the radar! Do you think they'll turn their attention to the next part of the Pandora universe now? To play as Fakir (I forgot his name I think this is it though)
It would be great and I think they will but I guess they will take a little brake.

chowdah

Oct 7, 2017
??? ARE YOU WONDERING WHEN THE PROGRESSION END ???
!!! EASY AS !!!
VISIT THIS THREAD, DOWNLOAD THE TOOL
---> <---
EXTRACT ALL B.B. IMAGES
CHECK ANY IMAGES YOU'VE DON'T ENCOUNTER YET
IF YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL - TASTE IT ALL
!!! MEANING = HAVE FUN WAITING NEXT UPDATE !!!
:HeyGuys: BYE SUCKER :HeyGuys:
Damn, my suspicions were correct. I guess the image I was looking for was from the start of the sex ed lessons. I was hoping there was something I haven't seen yet, lol.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any Walkthrough for version 0.12?

The Olivia event is ongoing.
But I have no idea of any other added events.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
It's a bit lackluster to hear DS say this uppdate will be thematic and feature a merge of Olivia and Lisa path.

To start with there is no merge. Old Olivia path still works and so does both Lisa path. He did add a new path for Olivia but it requires you did one of the Lisa in the past. So merge? There is no crossover or merging going on here. Not to mention the New Olivia is a shy prude whos main concern is her oversexual mother. (DS new cockblocker and reason he can prolong the story till v0.52 is out) I miss the real Olivia. A party girl who didn't mind about drinking whiskey infused with extra pills and basically have sex with anyone in the room.. Sucking her boyfriend just to tease Max.. Now thats my Girl :)

Thematic. Yeah right.. He starts a new path with Olivia and we get nowhere. Hi Olivia, oh bye Olivia. See ya next thematic if patreons are willing. (A close to 0-5% chanse on that one to happen btw) The only progress offered in v0.12 is with Ann. She has her thematic next month so really strange focus in this uppdate unless he secretly wanted it to be for Ann all the way but had to add Olivia due to complaints about her beeing left out. (And she still is as far as i'm concerned) Bite off more then he can tew?.. Thats where the game is heading. 3 all new characters and DS can't even start a story for one of them propperly in a single uppdate. I guess Eve, Vicky, New Olivia & Kates mom will see there first real ingame role in the year 2021 .. Sorry for the rant. Had to get it out. Cheers everyone :)

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
There's a high chance I'm just an idiot but I cant get this game to work. I'll do a fresh download, extract it, etc and launch it. After the game loads when i hit new game I see as screen with the mc for the briefest of seconds and then i'm stuck on a black screen. help please.
Anybody?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
more likely Big brother the series (Santa barbara part II) XDXDXD
Actually the game will be "Big Brother - The Eric Chronicles" It will be a full NTR game to appease the Ericas and the major complaint the folks will have about it is how an NTR game was ruined because it didn't have Incest in it. LOL Posters will complain that they were in on the ground floor and the game was always meant to be an Incest game but Pateons changed DS' mind and he turned it into an NTR game at their request.

It's a bit lackluster to hear DS say this uppdate will be thematic and feature a merge of Olivia and Lisa path.

To start with there is no merge. Old Olivia path still works and so does both Lisa path. He did add a new path for Olivia but it requires you did one of the Lisa in the past. So merge? There is no crossover or merging going on here. Not to mention the New Olivia is a shy prude whos main concern is her oversexual mother. (DS new cockblocker and reason he can prolong the story till v0.52 is out) I miss the real Olivia. A party girl who didn't mind about drinking whiskey infused with extra pills and basically have sex with anyone in the room.. Sucking her boyfriend just to tease Max.. Now thats my Girl :)
There really is no merge just an extension of the LisaGF path to include Olivia. I doubt highly that those on the Olivia Path are merging into LisaGF anytime soon. That was even harder to do and requires more work than what he did for those on the LisaGF path. LAZY! This is a common theme with DS. He never once thinks about or reuses old content. He never thinks past what he teased in the last version for the next version. Each release seems to consist of a semi finish of a half finished story from the previous release and adds something new based on what some Poll said to do next. He wasted a grand opportunity to re-use the older scenes with Alex and Olivia that those on the LisaGF paths have never seen. And I'm guessing that he will waste all the training content that has not been seen by those on the Olivia Path.

As for the thematic as opposed to the old way, at least these thematic releases provide enough content for one character to reduce the grinding since you can skip dealing with most other characters and focus on the thematic target. And it also helps that you get a lot of content for one character as opposed to tidbits from many.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes