3xtr3m3d

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, I have finished the olivia opportunity but can't seem to find a way to trigger new movie added in new update.
any help would be appreciated.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
And it also helps that you get a lot of content for one character as opposed to tidbits from many.
I know. Thats why i said this was a huge dissapointment. Hi Olivia.. kiss. Goodbye Olivia..
And next uppdate focusing on Olivia might be 6 month away or never happen at all.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Walkthroughs and why your not getting any uppdates..

I tried to write one for v0.11 that i started in v0.10. I got stuck with the massive amount of triggers that happens ingame on each event and i really didn't wanna release a walkthrough i wasen't sure had all the facts right. With v0.12 i finally gave upp. You can try to figure everything out by repeting same events 20 times and still get diffrent resaults. Girls mood, athority and Max skills change constantly. Trying to keep track of all this you will miss a crusual part at some point. The punish system alone would require a 20 page walkthrough to be fully described in detail. Cudos to anyone who tries. But i think the game past to many triggers and factors for even Mr DS himself to actually be able to write an accurate walkthrough at this point. Maby you could split it up in opportunities and try to make sense of that. Problem would still be the same tho.

If you atempt to write one remember you gotta track 250+ diffrent ingame triggers and all interaction they have on all characters and exactly what mood they are all in when the trigger goes off... I'm not gonna try again. Waisted more then 50 hours and still everytime i thought i had it right someone pointed out a new factor i had never though about before. I posted about the "Arahcnophobia" opportunity and that was part of the walkthrough i had planned for later. Plans change and so do BB .. R.I.P Olivia path. You will be missed :p

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
If anyone's wondering 0.13 poll has ended

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sweet! I can't wait.

I felt this update was a little short, and was extremely padded by the only twice a week thing. And there where nothing to do in between. I am not a Olivia fan, but the content was okay'ish. I liked how Lisa fucked with mom during the lessons, it was funny. But the BDSM sthick with Alice keeps on going, I personally don't want anymore of that in this game. So I hope that the blackmail Alice plot line with Lisa could maybe stop that. But thinking about how much DarkSilver likes that I am skeptical. And how he reminded us about how Ann loved it. I can't put it into words how much I don't want that to be in the sex scenes when Max finally gets his prize.

But I loved the Ann content, not the movie but the one on one later. I thought it was very hot, and enjoyed it quite much. It made me wanting more. So it's good news that Ann won the poll, I hope DS don't fuck that up. :D

So overall I liked this update, but it felt way to short.

Ryoko

Aug 8, 2017
I would love to see a fuck by the pool with Kira when the other go to shopping. Alice is my favourite. I still can't see the Ann content and the lessons :(

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I would love to see a fuck by the pool with Kira when the other go to shopping. Alice is my favourite. I still can't see the Ann content and the lessons :(
Fucking Kira by the pool would be hot, but I don't see any real way for it to advance the plot, so it's unlikely. Alice is my favourite too, and I'm still a bit salty over how much utterly fucking pointless clicking I had to do to trigger the sex ed stuff.

Reactions: Ryoko

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I know. Thats why i said this was a huge dissapointment. Hi Olivia.. kiss. Goodbye Olivia..
And next uppdate focusing on Olivia might be 6 month away or never happen at all.
Olivia wasn't the THEME for this release just a start on what he said he had planned. The REAL thematic of this release was the Mom New Job Massage Opportunity.

The continuation of Olivia will be in the next release....
History has shown that DS starts something new in one release but doesn't complete it to be continued in the next release. He has done this from almost the beginning. Half the path to a new movie that is hinted at, next release the Movie is done with something new hinted at for the next release.

So he completed the promised BDSM Frustration shoot for Mom and started the Olivie Merge with a hint of what is likely to happen in the next release with Olivia and her Mom.

So without seeing any polls (although we already have seen one...And Mom won). The next release will have all the events and hinting leading up to some other new scheme to have real sex with Mom but none of the sex. Olivia will have the sex and maybe her Mom will be hinted at too. And you can bet your bottom dollar the sex scheme with Mom will involve Alice facilitating Mom being punished by Max, which will end in the same way it ended with Alice in a trade of Full Intercourse to avoid the spanking....

Cause this game is as predictable as Friday coming after Thursday!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So after fingering ann its over? You cant repeat that at least as she never goes to work again? What kind of small BS grind update was that?

Reactions: Hlextor

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So after fingering ann its over? You cant repeat that at least as she never goes to work again? What kind of small BS grind update was that?
She should still go to work. The end of that path is repeatable option to finger or Eat out Ann/Mom twice a week.

riexor

May 27, 2017
It was design to start a new game and get this stuff unlock early in the game not afterwards.
Everyones mood must be high and both Lisa and Alice must be at respect level.
You should first get caught by mom 2 times then get caught by Alice 2 times then get caught by mom while Alice spanks both Lisa and Max.
If you started a new game all of this would have been done already.
The spider events can start a day 32 and it came out in v9 (maybe v8 I just don't remember which), Lisa's Mentor quest is the longest in the game but can still be done before the 4th movie is made.
Thanks for the info, think I missed getting caught twice by Alice with Ann.

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
It's a bit lackluster to hear DS say this uppdate will be thematic and feature a merge of Olivia and Lisa path.

To start with there is no merge. Old Olivia path still works and so does both Lisa path. He did add a new path for Olivia but it requires you did one of the Lisa in the past. So merge? There is no crossover or merging going on here. Not to mention the New Olivia is a shy prude whos main concern is her oversexual mother. (DS new cockblocker and reason he can prolong the story till v0.52 is out) I miss the real Olivia. A party girl who didn't mind about drinking whiskey infused with extra pills and basically have sex with anyone in the room.. Sucking her boyfriend just to tease Max.. Now thats my Girl :)

Thematic. Yeah right.. He starts a new path with Olivia and we get nowhere. Hi Olivia, oh bye Olivia. See ya next thematic if patreons are willing. (A close to 0-5% chanse on that one to happen btw) The only progress offered in v0.12 is with Ann. She has her thematic next month so really strange focus in this uppdate unless he secretly wanted it to be for Ann all the way but had to add Olivia due to complaints about her beeing left out. (And she still is as far as i'm concerned) Bite off more then he can tew?.. Thats where the game is heading. 3 all new characters and DS can't even start a story for one of them propperly in a single uppdate. I guess Eve, Vicky, New Olivia & Kates mom will see there first real ingame role in the year 2021 .. Sorry for the rant. Had to get it out. Cheers everyone :)
Apparently I had plans for them, but a lot of people are really want to see progress with family. I hope it will be less focused about Ann/Lisa and will give me possibility to work on different characters.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes