mr-niceguy

Dec 17, 2017
i dont know, this is realy some kind of bullshitting ive done the olivia path, got it, then startet sex ed, and now nothing happends, trying for hours, and weeks of ingame play. to trigger the new job, and get deeper into the sex ed. this game is one of the most complicated ever. hundreds of savegames, only to trigger one or two opportunitys at a time, and then save again, and load, try sometihing, save again, load again. god damn...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Sometimes I wish we could travel back to the past and prevent DS from making Max leave the house. The game is pretty much ruined by going outside the house because it's basically pointless. None of the characters bring anything significant to the table.

Vicki: going to be another stat grind to pass her barista test, already hinted to like Max
Doctor whatever her name is: already happy to be naked in one go, wants Max's cum for money making scheme
Olivia: should've just stayed the same as before that she's the one visiting instead of Max going to her house, already his gf
Olivia's mom: doesn't really have any reason to exist, just wants to be naked in front of Max

Inside the house, Max is a loser that no girl wants that had to work hard to turn things around. Outside the house, all the girls seem to want him. LOL

And don't forget the useless shopping too.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Apparently I had plans for them, but a lot of people are really want to see progress with family. I hope it will be less focused about Ann/Lisa and will give me possibility to work on different characters.
Sup BOI.

For me, the one thing that makes a great game is the artistic direction. Every game has one, yours too, i'm not teaching you anything here.

The main problem is : to please your patrons, you gave them the wheel to decide on too many things in the game. Now it's filled with unfinished paths and uncanny direction changes. You HAVE to be in control of your project, for BB or for your next game at least. You can still let patrons choose for things, but lighter ones like names or clothing. People will follow and pledge if you do a good game, no need to bait them with seats on the board.

If I was in your shoes i would have kept my direction even in Eric times, maybe changing slight thnings like you tried to do with the friend route. And if ppl didn't like it i would have finished the game early and start a new one.

Now i really think it needs to finish soon. No new paths, no new characters. Finish this game and start a new one where you can apply everything you've learned here on a fresh clean sheet.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Can you finally screw Ann in this update after many many months of patience ? she's the only reason why I patiently wait for this game

Cro

May 10, 2017
This is the first version that I didn't bother to play, checked the CG and that was it. This game has become a big borefest, it's not attractive anymore. The grind is ridiculous and the rewards are ...meh.
Oh well....

summerjo

May 9, 2017
time for me to leave this thread until Feb 2nd.

Too many people asking gameplay questions here instead of where they should.
Too many asking the same question 5 times in an hour.

yawn.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This game has become a big borefest, it's not attractive anymore.
"Has become"? It has been like this since 0.8/0.9. But then again, I droped my pledge ages ago... Beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

Chushushu

Jul 13, 2017
I think that Dark Silver foresees that there will be a drop in a popularity of Big Brother after the update that will feature sex with Ann so he is preparing to renew his previous project.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Save option is not working..
Check to see if there is a Save folder. If there is not then make one. If there is then look at the names of the saves as they MUST go in order starting with save0.save.

Hope that helps.

P.S. If you still have trouble you may have reached the maximum number of saves. I don't remember how to change that but you might be able to find the information with a search or in the save request thread.

ShadowxHit

Oct 8, 2017
They honestly should just name this game "The Grind" cause thats what it is, A little amount of grind is alright but this shit is like extreme level of grind. So you grind like a maniac which takes you a while and probably restart the whole game if you messed something up and what is your reward? about 10 lines of dialogue at most and 1-3 static images.

If they went easy on the grind it would be acceptable but we all know why they have an insane amount of grind(well some of us) and that is to make the game seem lengthy cause we all know that 50-60% of the content is repeating actions & scenes that you grind.

Unless you have a lengthy & animated scene clips and the characters are voiced with decent amount of dialogue as reward then there is no reason for this level of grind. Shame really because concept and structure is good...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes