MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I went through all new content of 0.12. It was a solid update but one thing displease me a bit. There was no surprise. Basically all scenes and plots were displayed in 0.12 preview images. I am not complaing about the amount of preview images, they were awesome but DS should keep some special scenes as an ace in hand.

LoganM123

Jan 3, 2018
I have completed the first 3 "movies", however I don't now how to start the newest one (4th), can anyone help me? The description Dosent help much.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Not sure what people don't like about this update.

The new mom content is amazing.
I really like Olivia, although I admit it took a bit long to get to where we are now.
Lisa dropping hints is also really nice.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
And for those who cannot be bothered or to tired from all the fapping for walk and playthrough questions, here for save request , please post in proper forum's that is what they are there for.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
ok so next update we will finally have sex with mom.

People will still be disappointed. why ?

first of all because it won't necessarily match their expectations. (not enough images, bad position, lack of romance, etc)
That being said, i think ppl won't feel "complete" after that, simply bc ppl always want more.

So yeah it's gonna happen, and after that many of us will feel that "ok, it's done" or "now what?" feeling.

If we can qualify the "sex with mom" like an ending to the "main plot" of the game, i guess we will feel like after the ending of a great long running tv show. - The ending always sucks - (well, except for friends, but i digress).

I'ts kinda hard to put words to what i think but i hop you guys get me.

Here's what i think will happen :

Sex in mom's bedroom of course, repeatable to unlock more images. there will be 2 positions between missionary, cowgirl and doggy. (i think it's gonna be doggy and missionary). not too much images, fast cum. And then a hint of more possibilites (sex in the living room, kitchen, etc.) This will lead to another movie in 0.14 and maybe anal.

What I hope for :

more images, vag (2 positions) and anal sex both avaliable in this update, both in 2 locations (room and couch).
Continuation with a movie in the same update. (maybe with bdsm)

all this in addition to the lisa edu + olivia story continuation.

But i know i'm too greedy

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
@Spokk in some ways I agree with you however I noticed that DS has made some changes in some images so I'm a bit more hopeful. With the 'After Work' scenes Ann/Mom is no longer hiding her Pussy. The same has happened with Lisa in the Sex-Ed part, so we MAY get a bit more from the next update. If we are lucky there will be 2-3 sex scenes with Ann/Mom.

Also, with the hint from Kira we might get a new scene with her. A threesome with Ann/Mom and Kira will hopefully happen but probably not for a while. If we are VERY lucky the Side Effect story will also come to an end. I like the Eve/Doctor visits and want a bit more there, but the random cum timing needs to end.

Just some thoughts.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
it would be nice if you bought an outfit for the girls during shopping....that they would eventually wear them around the house.
kind of gets boring with the same old clothes.
And some of the outfits are hot

Reactions: M B 1776

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
ok so next update we will finally have sex with mom.

People will still be disappointed. why ?

first of all because it won't necessarily match their expectations. (not enough images, bad position, lack of romance, etc)
That being said, i think ppl won't feel "complete" after that, simply bc ppl always want more.

So yeah it's gonna happen, and after that many of us will feel that "ok, it's done" or "now what?" feeling.

If we can qualify the "sex with mom" like an ending to the "main plot" of the game, i guess we will feel like after the ending of a great long running tv show. - The ending always sucks - (well, except for friends, but i digress).

I'ts kinda hard to put words to what i think but i hop you guys get me.

Here's what i think will happen :

Sex in mom's bedroom of course, repeatable to unlock more images. there will be 2 positions between missionary, cowgirl and doggy. (i think it's gonna be doggy and missionary). not too much images, fast cum. And then a hint of more possibilites (sex in the living room, kitchen, etc.) This will lead to another movie in 0.14 and maybe anal.

What I hope for :

more images, vag (2 positions) and anal sex both avaliable in this update, both in 2 locations (room and couch).
Continuation with a movie in the same update. (maybe with bdsm)

all this in addition to the lisa edu + olivia story continuation.

But i know i'm too greedy
And still it better than nothing

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
it would be nice if you bought an outfit for the girls during shopping....that they would eventually wear them around the house.
kind of gets boring with the same old clothes.
And some of the outfits are hot
Yes it would be nice to see the clothing change from time to time. The problem is that each new outfit requires ALL images to be redone with it. The shopping update was a fail because there were so many of the same images, just with different clothes. At this point it's better to get more content instead of little content with lots of different clothes.

Just a thought.

Reactions: dledmo
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes