U

User_51567

I get the sinking felling that when we do get to screw mom and Lisa it will be in a fucked up way.
First time with Mother... I really think that it's going to be in the same Vibe as the last massages after the movie.. (so in a good way)...
After that..... im guessing you're right........ Lot of BDSM and Domination..(What can be done in a good way, but DS proved that he does not know that :p ) so i'm guessing that private time with Mom is going to be "love" related..
And as soon Kira gets wind of it, it's going downhill fast..

As for Lisa...
I really don't know..... Kira made it pretty clear that "real" sex is out of the question with her untill Lisa gives the all clear.
And Ann is kinda the same way through the sex education.
So i think that if it's going to be only max and lisa, it's going the be in a normal careful way (I'm hoping for some romantic things in that matter but at this point that like wishing to win the lotto)..
If Kira or Ann is going to be there, it's going to be even more careful i think..
The only real wildcard is off course Alice...On the one hand i do not think she would force something like that, but on the other hand....She likes to be in control so....
But like with Ann... as soon as the first deed is done and Kira gets wind of it..... it's going downhill fast :p

Kira is at this point for me one of the best things in this game, but also one of the worst things..

All personal opinions off course... no facts at all.

I do have to say..
The sex education update with the Lisa dialogs were pretty awesome..... Those in private in special....
Had me grinning and chuckling a couple times.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I don't fetishise that stuff and I thought Eric was a potentially great antagonist. If DS had known what was coming and been more strategic in what sort of content and development went into the early updates, things might maybe have turned out differently. Though I'm not so sure. Really I think DS underestimated the extent to which a fair portion of the market utterly despises NTR and anything that even potentially looks like it.

I don't think it has much to do with 'not getting incest'. I'm fairly sure Icstor gets incest, and his stuff has plenty of coercive/ouright rapey/let's just fuck stuff, see Milf's Villa for example.
Been awhile since i posted my Eric view. At eisk of starting the war again. I don't think the problem was as much Eric as it was balance of poor, pacing and content. Eric was not a big problem, just pointless. Perhaps more content before he was introduced, better integration of character into story or more dynamic text/scenes would of changed that. Hell the last one is still an issue. Lisa and Alice still act like you aren't plowing them on a daily basis in to many sceens. Simple text change would help that.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I don’t agree. The game is latest over as soon as Max fucks the entire family including threesome, foursome whenever and wherever and this will take a while.
I agree, and moreover, for a lot of players, Lisa's virginity is the carrot, and i think it's not gonna happen soon
1. This is only what you want and has little to do with facts or real issues of developing. If people stop care there will be no more BB because this will pull the plug on Pateron. Ann is still the main carrot. Only a fool would give away the end in the middle of a film, so if DS wants to go on he needs to hold that carrot till the bitter end.

2. Yes, Lisas virginity is the second carrot. So this has to be given up first. Ann later. It doesn't change the fact that once the carrots are gone so will most of the patreons be. Then DS will swap focus to the next project. On that i don't blame him. Why beat a dead horse... so to speak.

So the game is over when DS says it is. Whatever dreams or wishes you may have of future content. As i said, there will always be a few hardcorers left. Story wice.. Well that ship sailed long ago. As proven by you words that the only carrot left is family group sex. If you ever get your wish it's gonna be BDSM heaven. Something like this maby ....

Max is on the floor with Lisa riding him. Kate forcing Lisa to deep throat a strapon. Alice is using a dildo in Lisas ass and mom is getting ready to deliver a goldenshower on lisas back and then swap places with her. Kates mom is filming all of it ofc.. She will use this film to blackmail the whole family and we are all now slaves in her club. On the up side we get to meet Eric again as he is drugged up in the same place as we are :p

Obvilosly i was just joking around there but in DS hands i fear the worst. I kinda want the game to end once we had the carrots. Dragging it out with endless pointless uppdates and more dead ends like he does now has no future anyways. It's time to deliver.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I have a question as a developer. How is this game so popular? I mean I enjoy it very much, even though there's too much grinding for my taste. Still I think there are many games much better than this one (not talking about mine, that's not for me to say) but they earn 1/10 on patreon, both on pledges and on followers.

I mean, there's no indication of any end to the game, the dev could apply update after update endlessly, it doesn't seem (to me) that it will ever be completed. Even here on the forum I read much criticism and a 3 star rating.

So, in order to understand people's tastes about this kind of games, the question is still the same: how come is this so popular?

U

User_51567

1. This is only what you want and has little to do with facts or real issues of develpoing. If people stop care there will be no more BB because this will pull the plug on Pateron. Ann is still the main carrot. Only a fool would give away the end in the middle of a film, so if DS wants to go on he needs to hold that carrot till the bitter end.

2. Yes, Lisas virginity is the second carrot. So this has to be given up first. Ann later. It doesn't change the fact that once the carrots are gone so will most of the patreons be. Then DS will swap focus to the next project. On that i don't blame him. Why beat a dead horse... so to speak.

So the game is over when DS says it is. Whatever dreams or wishes you may have of future content. As i said, there will always be a few hardcorers left. Story wice.. Well that ship sailed long ago. As proven by you words that the only carrot left is family group sex. If you ever get your wish it's gonna be BDSM heaven. Something like this maby ....

Max is on the floor with Lisa riding him. Kate forcing Lisa to deep throat a strapon. Alice is using a dildo in Lisas ass and mom is getting ready to deliver a goldenshower on lisas back and then swap places with her. Kates mom is filming all of it ofc.. She will use this film to blackmail the whole family and we are all now slaves in her club. On the up side we get to meet Eric again as he is drugged up in the same place as we are :p

Obvilosly i was just joking around there but in DS hands i fear the worst. I kinda want the game to end once we had the carrots. Dragging it out with endless pointless uppdates and more dead ends like he does now has no future anyways. It's time to deliver.
Normaly i would agree with you.
But this is not a normal game... Not a game with 1 or 2 chars and with or 2 paths like 95% of the games on f95.
A game with 10+ chars, all with story paths that are far from finished.
I agree with you that there is no sense in milking a dry cow....However, this game is only half done if you ask me.

Lets say you get to have sex with Mom and Lisa in the next 2 updates and it's March, would you call the game done at that point?..
With so many paths unfinished or hell, some paths just started(Coffee, Clinic, Olivia).
So i do agree that i think that around the half way mark of this year that DS is probably going to split his attention into 2 games, but to think that this game is finished just because you can have sex is obviously not correct.

And i would not be wise to rush it or just to end it with 30% unfinished and to work on the next project because at that point there will be a lot of people who will drop their support (Look at Icstor, rushed his games so he could work on his next game and now he lost a lot of patreons and is on a lot of people's shitlist)

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have a question as a developer. How is this game so popular? I mean I enjoy it very much, even though there's too much grinding for my taste. Still I think there are many games much better than this one (not talking about mine, that's not for me to say) but they earn 1/10 on patreon, both on pledges and on followers.

I mean, there's no indication of any end to the game, the dev could apply update after update endlessly, it doesn't seem (to me) that it will ever be completed. Even here on the forum I read much criticism and a 3 star rating.

So, in order to understand people's tastes about this kind of games, the question is still the same: how come is this so popular?
Similiar case to DMD or DoD. It was first and has fine renders. It also had some fresh mechanic when it was released

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Similiar case to DMD or DoD. It was first and has fine renders. It also had some fresh mechanic when it was released
Yeah, but much time has passed and it's still very popular, despite many games have better mechanics... (I don't say that alone, many ppl around here seem to have the same opinion)

Reactions: Asphyx

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, but much time has passed and it's still very popular, despite many games have better mechanics... (I don't say that alone, many ppl around here seem to have the same opinion)
Growth dynamic of games that were released year ago was so fast that they're unable to fall anymore as long as they will keep releasing anything. Number of patrons attracts other patrons and BB has really fine early game with fine renders. That's enough I guess. You have to play for hours to reach drastic downfall of quality. Back in a days BB tried to be a sandbox and its potential was amazing and unique. It was like the Holy Grail of Patreon games when it comes to their pure potential. Now it's mediocre but market will maintain its fame.

Reactions: Thjis

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Why? Is his new game a bad one?
More to do with endings. Icstor is pretty bad when it comes to doing the endings of his games. Yes they have endings, but they often feel extremely rushed e.g. plot threads left dangling or given only the most simplistic resolution. In the case of his last two games, the endings felt awfully premature as there was still lots of potential storylines and events that were possible.

Edit: Additionally his chosen game engine didn't endear him to many. His existing games are in RPG maker, and most of the time it was just "go here, do this" stuff. His new game will be in renpy and he'll only work on one game at a time instead of two so he may turn things around.

Reactions: Zero919
U

User_51567

That's exactly why i love it.
Apart from the beautiful woman, i like to play a game that you have to put some effort in.
So playing a game for 12 hours before you even get to see a Sideboob is no issue for me. (But 99% of the people can not wait even wait 12 seconds without seeing some nude).

Does this game have it's issues... Off course.
Is it the best on this site.... Not really.
But a lot of people(including me), can still see the potential in this game to be the best game..Maybe not in DS hands, but with modding yeah..

Games like Big Brother, Dating my Daughter, New life and more just get a lot of shit from kids who are only interested in nudes and not the game itself... So if they have to play a game for an hour without seeing something, they will get frustrated and lose their minds.

But like i said... This game is far from perfect, but it still has a lot of potential... That's why many people are still hanging on.
Why? Is his new game a bad one?
Not in any way.
But why would people support a Dev who does not finish their games(Milf villa, incest story 2) because they have a new idea.....
Most people don't like that kind of stuff... And makes no sense i my head..
Seems to me that you get a better REP and more goodwill&Income when you finish your product then rush/cancel it and go on to the next one :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
1. This is only what you want and has little to do with facts or real issues of developing. If people stop care there will be no more BB because this will pull the plug on Pateron. Ann is still the main carrot. Only a fool would give away the end in the middle of a film, so if DS wants to go on he needs to hold that carrot till the bitter end.

You understand that BB makes 30k-40K $ per month.I can bet DS wont make same amount if he end the game in next 2-3 updates and works only on his new project.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Not in any way.
But why would people support a Dev who does not finish their games(Milf villa, incest story 2) because they have a new idea.....
Most people don't like that kind of stuff... And makes no sense i my head..
Seems to me that you get a better REP and more goodwill&Income when you finish your product then rush/cancel it and go on to the next one :p
Just to point out those two games DO have endings, it's just they're clearly rushed.

U

User_51567

Just to point out those two games DO have endings, it's just they're clearly rushed.
It's like watching the lord of the rings trilogy but instead of the full content they just put the ending after 1 hour and skipped the other 8 hours :p ...
I'm not really sure i would call it an ending..... More like an Middlefinger :p :p

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes