Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Doesn't change the fact that she has entirely voluntary sex with Max, even if you don't untie her, because it's blatantly obvious that she was fully consensual and intended on that outcome, no matter how she got it. Kind of like with her own Sister...

If you slam it in it does feel a bit rapey, but its also obvious thats what she wanted even though she was roleplaying at the time "No untie me"!!! Note if you dont stick it in right away, she begs you to stick it in. Its a shame there are no real repeatables with kira except new to the relationship ones at night.

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
I cant seem to progress further. I completed the olivia route, and went to the doctor for the side effects...and Kate talked about the new job for mom, but thats it. Nothing else is triggering. I hear that you have to get caught by alice at 22:00? but I cant trigger that either. Am i missing something?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I'm liking where this is going!
I've been thinking about content after sex with mom etc. It could expand to sex in lounge, and either Alice or Lisa catching them. Threesomes with mom and either Alice or Lisa... the list goes on.
There is no future content for BB after Max have sex with Ann. (Non that matters anyways)
Ann is for BB what the carrot is for the donkey. A goal to reach, a reward to claim, a taste of heaven.
But once the donkey reach the carrot?.. Yes, it stops running and so will BB :/
You can add another carrot and make the donkey run a little more. A few hardcore fans stick around. (As always)
But the "Grande Finale" is over so the majority of players will move on to other projects.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I cant seem to progress further. I completed the olivia route, and went to the doctor for the side effects...and Kate talked about the new job for mom, but thats it. Nothing else is triggering. I hear that you have to get caught by alice at 22:00? but I cant trigger that either. Am i missing something?
Gameplay questions in this thread please.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
There is no future content for BB after Max have sex with Ann. (Non that matters anyways)
Ann is for BB what the carrot is for the donkey. A goal to reach, a reward to claim, a taste of heaven.
But once the donkey reach the carrot?.. Yes, it stops running and so will BB :/
You can add another carrot and make the donkey run a little more. A few hardcore fans stick around. (As always)
But the "Grande Finale" is over so the majority of players will move on to other projects.
I don’t agree. The game is latest over as soon as Max fucks the entire family including threesome, foursome whenever and wherever and this will take a while.

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
I don’t agree. The game is latest over as soon as Max fucks the entire family including threesome, foursome whenever and wherever and this will take a while.
I agree, and moreover, for a lot of players, Lisa's virginity is the carrot, and i think it's not gonna happen soon

Reactions: JasonJemodah
U

User_51567

We have
-Mother path
-Lisa Path
-Alice Path
-Kira Path.
-Kate Path.
-Olivia & Mom Path.
-Coffee girl Path.
-Doctor Path.
-Movies.
-Not to mention that we are getting to the point that there is going to be a lot more cross over content like Sex education and Punishment.

And of course a end game wrap up.

So i really, really don't see this game coming to an end in 2018(thank god)...Or DS is going to decide to rush everything But at this time he already invested so much time in this game that i can not see that happening... That would be incredible stupid at least.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Not sure if i wanted to post this here or in the fanart thread (yes gus, there're multiple threads, maybe some of you should check them out) but here are more ppl so yeah...

The last DMD crossover set is pretty good, not sure if it has been posted here (in the fanart section) though. (if not go check it out in the fanart section of DMD)

But this gives me the idea of a "Dating his Daughter" Mod that could be a nice thing.
Like max metts D and starts to date her. She's her GF, or at least one of them, but she gets to live with the whole gang and that leads to various sex encounters around the house, with some 3somes here and there maybe.

Could be fun.

U

User_51567

Not sure if i wanted to post this here or in the fanart thread (yes gus, there're multiple threads, maybe some of you should check them out) but here are more ppl so yeah...

The last DMD crossover set is pretty good, not sure if it has been posted here (in the fanart section) though. (if not go check it out in the fanart section of DMD)

But this gives me the idea of a "Dating his Daughter" Mod that could be a nice thing.
Like max metts D and starts to date her. She's her GF, or at least one of them, but she gets to live with the whole gang and that leads to various sex encounters around the house, with some 3somes here and there maybe.

Could be fun.
Well.
The MC of Man of the House looks exactly like Max.
THe sister looks almost exactly like the daughter in DmD.

So there you go :p

D

Deleted member 363645

Hi,
I need help, my game seems to run but it wont display:(
what should I do? any Ideas?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Lisa (the new voyeur/exhibitionist) will be absolutely giddy at "catching" them! Oh, she'll be acting shocked, confused, and be positively wet when this happens.
Lisa: "What??? You two are doing it??? That's so... So... COOL!!! Can I watch it???"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get the sinking felling that when we do get to screw mom and Lisa it will be in a fucked up way.

Reactions: Corambis
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes