Jerkov

Oct 31, 2017
There's also the big question of whether this event will meet people's expectations. The problem with drawing things out as much as he did is that people's expectations and anticipation keep getting raised. This scene needs to be worth all of the grinding and frustration people had to deal with to get here.
To me this is the big question... I wish for something clean without whips or gags, or anything like Lisa's experience for example. More Love & less BDSM! At the very least I just hope DS doesn't fuck it up and get MC to just go only anal on Ann, throwing people a curve-ball.

Reactions: Corambis

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let's hope DS don't think players want thighsex with Anna.
BTW just saw this
v0.0.7 of My Sweet Neighbors will add over 440 new images and 10 new animated scenes.
Not bad if you ask me,most games add between 100-200 pics per update.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Let's hope DS don't think players want thighsex with Anna.
BTW just saw this
v0.0.7 of My Sweet Neighbors will add over 440 new images and 10 new animated scenes.
Not bad if you ask me,most games add between 100-200 pics per update.
Meanwhile A Wife And Mother will have 1538 total renders in 0.2 which is more than most 0.8 here:p But number of renders doesn't mean anything if overall quality is low ofc.
Btw. many thx for Youjo Senki. Was dope \m/

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Meanwhile A Wife And Mother will have 1538 total renders in 0.2 which is more than most 0.8 here:p But number of renders doesn't mean anything if overall quality is low ofc.
Btw. many thx for Youjo Senki. Was dope \m/
Told you that Tanya is best loli you want on your side.
Also The Gift Reloaded 0.2 have 480 pics and 0.3 have 830.Another big update.
Will be interesting to see what will happen in BB 0.13 besides Anna.Maybe finaly some aunt/nephew action.I hope Kira will be on her back with Max on top.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Will be interesting to see what will happen in BB 0.13 besides Anna.Maybe finaly some aunt/nephew action.I hope Kira will be on her back with Max on top.
I'm hoping that a good chunk of the update is devoted just to Anna. Of course the sex scene itself, but also some story and perhaps other scenes leading up to the sex (assuming sex happens). Other than that, I'm guessing maybe more Olivia/Diana stuff, maybe some Eve stuff. Probably not a whole lot of Lisa stuff, other than what's needed to advance the Anna story. My guess is that Lisa will be the winner of the next poll, where sex with her is supposed to be an option, so not much sense focusing on her this update. Other than these things, I'm not sure though. I'd be surprised at more Kira stuff, as DS seems to be avoiding her.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm hoping that a good chunk of the update is devoted just to Anna. Of course the sex scene itself, but also some story and perhaps other scenes leading up to the sex (assuming sex happens). Other than that, I'm guessing maybe more Olivia/Diana stuff, maybe some Eve stuff. Probably not a whole lot of Lisa stuff, other than what's needed to advance the Anna story. My guess is that Lisa will be the winner of the next poll, where sex with her is supposed to be an option, so not much sense focusing on her this update. Other than these things, I'm not sure though. I'd be surprised at more Kira stuff, as DS seems to be avoiding her.
Well, I agree that this needs to be 55%+ Ann/Mom. Hopefully the 'Big' scene and at least 1 repeatable.

Eve/Doctor needs to be advanced to the point that the side effect is FINISHED. Would like to see 1 scene an update (maybe 2), after this, with her because she has been handled well and I'd like to have that story continue.

Olivia and Diana stuff I feel would be best done slowly or in smallish bits at this point. That's just my feeling and wouldn't mind more, but not if it takes away from the Family.

Kira in this last update outright said that Max would have to wait till after sex with Ann/Mom before she would have more sex with him. So this MIGHT have MAYBE a tiny bit to advance that, but not sure.

For myself I doubt that Lisa will be a part of the next update, or if she is it will be continuing Sex-Ed, but NOT sex. She is the last of the family so I figure DS will hold off AT LEAST 2 more updates. That way there is time for a couple updates to add a couple repeatable scenes, advance/finish some of the side stuff and for the new project to be ready.

As a last thought, I REALLY hope the Alice blackmail stuff ENDS. Didn't like it and still don't.

Just some thoughts. :)

Reactions: Jerkov

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Since I start play this great game, my biggest wonder has been why Kira and Max don't have sex saturdays(and every other free moments) when others are shopping. Both are sex maniacs and Kira has say more than once how she LOVES Max's cock, but still, nada. I would like to see this happend more than new characters.

Reactions: Angelius

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
For myself I doubt that Lisa will be a part of the next update, or if she is it will be continuing Sex-Ed, but NOT sex. She is the last of the family so I figure DS will hold off AT LEAST 2 more updates. That way there is time for a couple updates to add a couple repeatable scenes, advance/finish some of the side stuff and for the new project to be ready.

As a last thought, I REALLY hope the Alice blackmail stuff ENDS. Didn't like it and still don't.
When sex with Lisa and sex with Ann were added to the last vote, DS said that whatever options lost would appear on the next vote. So hopefully it will be up to the voters to decide. I guess it depends on what other options are added to the vote? But I think DS isn't as interested as he was in dragging out the game. I think he wants to focus on his new Glamour game, and I suspect the threat of Patreon cracking down on incest games might factor into his decision as well. We'll see, I guess.

And yes, the Alice blackmail and dom stuff needs to end.

Reactions: Shiva0067

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I'm liking where this is going!
I've been thinking about content after sex with mom etc. It could expand to sex in lounge, and either Alice or Lisa catching them. Threesomes with mom and either Alice or Lisa... the list goes on.
On the one hand, it's DS we're talking about, I find it quite difficult to have in just an update sex with Ann in different locations (I expect only 3-4 pics in the sex scene in her room). On the other hand, the pic is too revealing, it might be an extension of the scene in which mom is nude in the kitchen, so Max gets her from behind (as he does with Lisa), and then she catches them.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
On the one hand, it's DS we're talking about, I find it quite difficult to have in just an update sex with Ann in different locations (I expect only 3-4 pics in the sex scene in her room). On the other hand, the pic is too revealing, it might be an extension of the scene in which mom is nude in the kitchen, so Max gets her from behind (as he does with Lisa), and then she catches them.
Ok, my brain is almost working again, sort of, maybe. :)

So looking at the picture I wonder about the situation. Max is (probably) covered by the bar/island/furniture, and Ann/Mom has the Apron on so how much can Lisa actually see?? I mean with Max mostly in just shorts and Ann/Mom in shorts and a sleeveless top can Lisa see the lack of clothes?? Maybe this will be one of those awkward situation things and there may be some humor??

Oh wait, forgot what game this is. :) Well, I do want to see how things go with this so I'll wait anxiously and learn the answers next month.

Just some thoughts.

P.S. After reading what I typed I think my brain is still broken. :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes