Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
Who wanna bet this isn't Ann?
I think it's Ann, since that is her room. I wouldn't think its Lisa since this is Ann's room. Observing the buttocks and the vagina I do think it's Ann. However, I don't think they'll have sex, despite the fact that you hope they do.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I think it's Ann, since that is her room. I wouldn't think its Lisa since this is Ann's room. Observing the buttocks and the vagina I do think it's Ann. However, I don't think they'll have sex, despite the fact that you hope they do.
Why not? Maybe not it that scene, but that they will do it in the next update is very likely. DS said so.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
To answer all hesitations, in the picture we can see some bush. Ann is the only woman in the house to have bush.
Plus it's her room and i REALLY doubt you'll fuck any other person in her bed (well, except for kira)

Reactions: KaiserST

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
To answer all hesitations, in the picture we can see some bush. Ann is the only woman in the house to have bush.
Plus it's her room and i REALLY doubt you'll fuck any other person in her bed (well, except for kira)
I'm pretty sure it's Ann. I don't think DS will intentionally screw us over this time or mislead us that much after the vote said that sex would be a part of choosing Ann in this next update. We may have to see what he means by sex though. There's also the big question of whether this event will meet people's expectations. The problem with drawing things out as much as he did is that people's expectations and anticipation keep getting raised. This scene needs to be worth all of the grinding and frustration people had to deal with to get here.

Reactions: Vayleton

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't think DS will intentionally screw us over this time or mislead us that much
Oh my sweet summer child...

We may have to see what he means by sex though.
Intercrural sex is still sex.

There's also the big question of whether this event will meet people's expectations.
That remains to be seen. But I think people are setting their hopes so high for this that, even if it's good, they'll still be disappointed.

The problem with drawing things out as much as he did is that people's expectations and anticipation keep getting raised. This scene needs to be worth all of the grinding and frustration people had to deal with to get here.
One thing I learned from life is to never get my hopes too high for something. That way you won't get disappointed and can only get pleasantly surprised.

All in all I wouldn't hold my breath for this update.

Haggy

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, I need some help because I'm stuck, I think the game is glitched or something. During the opportunity "New Job" I was asked to come to Ann's room on Thursday night 3 a.m. because Kira will be there too and you know, something's going to happen. But I can't, every time I try to go into the room at the time given, I can only peep into the window and I can see Ann sleeping. I tried everything, at least I think. Any idea what to do? I will be glad for every single response.
Thank's and bye! ♥
p.s. - I used the ikarumod to get rid of Eric after he accused me of theft, nothing else has been moded. halp 1.jpg halp 2.jpg halp 3.png

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Removing Eric via the mod isn't recommended at all, because it can cause triggers to not go off. I hope you have a save from before you removed Eric.

Reactions: Haggy

Haggy

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah I guess the mod glitched the game, but on the other hand, every other opportunity went pretty smoothly. I even got to finish "aplha" and "weed" opportunities, which I assume would get rid of Eric the "natural" way. I don't have a save before getting rid of him, so I guess it's back to start for me, if there ain't any other solution.
Thank's for the fast response by the way!

May 1, 2017
I am trying to change the save with a save editor, and I'm trying to change the DSLR value from 0 to 1. But I can't seem to find the name of the object in the .save file, does someone know what the name of it is?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's Ann. I don't think DS will intentionally screw us over this time or mislead us that much after the vote said that sex would be a part of choosing Ann in this next update. We may have to see what he means by sex though. There's also the big question of whether this event will meet people's expectations. The problem with drawing things out as much as he did is that people's expectations and anticipation keep getting raised. This scene needs to be worth all of the grinding and frustration people had to deal with to get here.
Let's hope he can do something like DoD ep.9 mom sex scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do you resolve the bug of no option when going to meet lisa at school
No options in that there is nothing to choose or ?

If it is nothing to choose then you use the program on the pic's in the game and you screwed it up and now either unpack a new set of the game or download a new game and don't use that program anymore for it is outdated.

Now if it is game play question then go here and ask:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes