pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
You make money by finding the hidden camera. Setting up your own website through the laptop in your room. Pay for adds every Monday and Thursday. 1 camera you only need to pay 50 everytime. Withdraw the cash on Mondays. Then after you get enough you can start bying the cameras online and the max is 7 cameras covering every room.
If you have more gameplay related questions tho i suggest the walkthrough thread.
thanks. just figure out. New in this game. but guess ill be addicted :cool:

Ezbeezy

Jan 6, 2018
Not sure if this is the right thread, but are there any mods that expand on scenes with Eric and the girls?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017

DS did specify in the vote that this would involve sex with Ann. I don't know if DS defines anal sex as sex, so that might be a possibility. I'd hope for vaginal though after all this time. I'm also hoping that this isn't another tease. But I'm thinking that DS does actually seem to be interested in turning their focus away from Big Brother, and finally giving in to fan pressure. My two big concerns for Ann in this update though are that

1) the scene itself will suck, with poor dialogue and very little of it, very few renders, etc, and

2) that the scene won't make sense. Everything has moved so slow with Ann up to this point. I hope that Ann's change of heart is somewhat believable. If there's that disconnect between her past actions and what's going on now, it will ruin the impact of the scene. I think it's possible to have it make sense. I just fear it will be some sudden drastic change in behavior that isn't explained.
It will most probably be a dream or Max will cum in seconds

Reactions: TrropJunior

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I'm curious how this game gonna end. Pregnant with every woman? Or just after he had sex with Ann?
Remember Kira/Aunt plan for Max? So he could get her pussy. After that accomplished, then what?
Surely Alice & Lisa route isn't Kira plan.
So many route, but we can get all of it in one way. (I had finish all event v0.12 in one save file).

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

At version 0.12.0.005, Ann (mom) actually have so many Sex Scenes with Max, but you have to have enough patient because it might be available in 600 plus days of playing, i'm using the Chancer Mod, so try to download the BB
latest Version at the 1st page of this thread.

Navigate to Chancer Mod Thread and Download all the required files

Chancer Mod Thread

Navigate also to Seduction Mod Thread for some availabe Images

Seduction Mod Thread

After having all the required files, downloaded images must go to the BB Main Program Image Folder and replace the original if it says so.
Place the Mod.txt file to the BB main program folder where the Big Brother.exe is located
download below save file and start the game.
Check the "image" folder if it contains all the required images for this Mod.

NOTE: Using only the save file without having all the required Images will result Blank White Images while Playing
are the dialogues in Ann and Max sex scenes are also modded ?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
i wasn't able to play the game in normal mode, so, i have no idea about dialog in Normal and Modded
I see. But does the dialog fits to what is in the image/renders in chancer mod cause I heard that in the mod you can fuck ann but in the normal you cant yet

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Every game only has incest as a tag because the characters are related. That's why there are two separate tags on this site: 'incest' and 'romance'. Because you can have one without the other, even though you can have both.

There's nothing about familial love in the , either. Again, you're just asserting that 'incest' means 'the kind of incest I like'. Sorry, though, it doesn't.
Thank you Sir. I would like to add something to that : There's nothing about romance and love in the definition of incest either. There should be no confusion between love and sexual desire. We can feel a sexual desire for a person without feeling love. Writing romance in a story of incest seems inappropriate to me.

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
In Chancer mod, dialog fits on the image, but like i said, i have no idea about the difference of Normal Mode from Modded, because i have yet to play the game in Normal mode.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
so is Kira the real MC of this story? I mean she gets all the girls, no event happens without her input, she turned her sister into a whore for her nephew, she's the new Eric I guess?

FirstEvil

Dec 15, 2017
I was thinking a little. Max can install hidden cameras wherever he wants . And he has access to the stream, so why does he have to peep in to the room and could get caught. Or in the case of Alice and Eric and/or Eric, mom and Lise sex ad he could just look from his laptop. I think DS didn’t planned for that. I think it’s a bit sad.

Reactions: KaiserST

Anh Nguyen

Jan 1, 2018
I am playing BB v0.12, but i need some information to continue
after Mark got pills, and have to meet Doctor. How do i need to do next??? Help

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes