Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
It's tagged based on what the developer tagged on Patreon...It has nothing to do with this site it has to do with the false advertising and limited creativity of the developer to make a great incest game!
It's not tagged as incest on Patreon anymore. DMD had the bestiality tag and it got removed. I really think it's a scandal that this game continues to be mislabeled, you should do something about it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

No comments (0.13)
Damn that is some provocation.How we suppose to not comment?Someone mension about pissing around here.Oh wait it was on DoD game.We already have in DmD,maybe now is BB turn.
Yeah cause they don't have a Beastiality section there do they?
Did you read the book?
Or are you simply judging it based on the fact it has a cover art made in the same style as a typical romance novel?
CONTENT is more definitive than MARKETING when deciding what something is.
And the content of that book is BEASTIALITY!
Not ROMANCE!

The content of this game is BDSM...Not INCEST! The incest is just incidental to the event that transpire in this game.
BTW if you know where I can read some of that dino or monster erotica,please tell me.Already saw how Lara Croft,Triss,Yen,Ciri and all Marvel and DC superheroines have fun with different animals.

Reactions: Asphyx

chowdah

Oct 7, 2017
I just don't want us to get to a point where we get to vaginal sex with Ann and it just ends there. I'd prefer a variety over that even if it means we need to wait longer.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
It's not tagged as incest on Patreon anymore. DMD had the bestiality tag and it got removed. I really think it's a scandal that this game continues to be mislabeled, you should do something about it.
I am....I'm telling all the users here about the mistagged and falsely advertised theme of this game so they won't waste their money thinking it is one thing and not another!
I see you are doing all YOU can to continue duping those individuals to spend their hard earned money on this lie of a incest game!
Makes you wonder what your cut of the profits DS makes is...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Damn that is some provocation.How we suppose to not comment?Someone mension about pissing around here.Oh wait it was on DoD game.We already have in DmD,maybe now is BB turn.

BTW if you know where I can read some of that dino or monster erotica,please tell me.Already saw how Lara Croft,Triss,Yen,Ciri and all Marvel and DC superheroines have fun with different animals.
Apparently you can find it in the Amazon Romance Section! LOL
I found it via torrents. It wasn't worth the download I can tell you that much and I don't mind beastiality as a genre.
The premise is just too damn ludicrous to get into it.

Reactions: armion82

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Nah, the tag is still there. Your ongoing silence about that injustice speaks volumes.

It's 10%, but he pays me the cash equivalent in dinosaur-themed romance novels.
Doesn't matter if the tag is still there....The Money isn't growing!
So sad for you! Not only won't you get your 10% you also made my ignore list so I don't have to read any of your BB sales drivel anymore!
Bye Bye!

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Triclone

Jun 14, 2017
This is actually a good angle. It's come to my attention like 4 updates ago that DS sucked at positions and angles when it comes to sex scenes. Let's see if this changes.
How right you are! Sex scene images are utter shit. Apart from few, from blow jobs to sex, you can't really see anything. You're watching their faces 90% of the time already, so..... why?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DS did specify in the vote that this would involve sex with Ann. I don't know if DS defines anal sex as sex, so that might be a possibility. I'd hope for vaginal though after all this time. I'm also hoping that this isn't another tease. But I'm thinking that DS does actually seem to be interested in turning their focus away from Big Brother, and finally giving in to fan pressure. My two big concerns for Ann in this update though are that

1) the scene itself will suck, with poor dialogue and very little of it, very few renders, etc, and

2) that the scene won't make sense. Everything has moved so slow with Ann up to this point. I hope that Ann's change of heart is somewhat believable. If there's that disconnect between her past actions and what's going on now, it will ruin the impact of the scene. I think it's possible to have it make sense. I just fear it will be some sudden drastic change in behavior that isn't explained.

Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
lisa sex edu i concerned with ann then it shows it will be continued in v012 but i am playing that version only pz help

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes