Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
And my dude is back on his bullshit again x'D
The only one ON his bullshit is the guy who tried to say a Beastiality book was a Romance novel!
Get a grip little one...It's obvious you are still in your teens with thinking like that!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
"So much Creators are falling for the pressure of the mindless horny idiots these days, and so much games are getting worse with every update.." yes, but the Creators should have real cojones to defy all the idiots.
They should not let them and even money rule everything and only fulfill their craving.
Even in the game like BB, and maybe especially in such a game should be something and someone that will give hope for a normal life.
In spite of all corners, it is still possible, The creator only needs to want it.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
The only one ON his bullshit is the guy who tried to say a Beastiality book was a Romance novel!
Get a grip little one...It's obvious you are still in your teens with thinking like that!
It's weird how Amazon lists those books under 'Romance Novels'. You better drop them a quick line mentioning that you don't like that sort of thing, which means it isn't a romance novel. They'll sort it right out, I'm sure.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
It's weird how Amazon lists those books under 'Romance Novels'. You better drop them a quick line mentioning that you don't like that sort of thing, which means it isn't a romance novel. They'll sort it right out, I'm sure.
Yeah cause they don't have a Beastiality section there do they?
Did you read the book?
Or are you simply judging it based on the fact it has a cover art made in the same style as a typical romance novel?
CONTENT is more definitive than MARKETING when deciding what something is.
And the content of that book is BEASTIALITY!
Not ROMANCE!

The content of this game is BDSM...Not INCEST! The incest is just incidental to the event that transpire in this game.

Reactions: armion82

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah cause they don't have a Beastiality section there do they?
Did you read the book?
Or are you simply judging it based on the fact it has a cover art made in the same style as a typical romance novel?
No. Did you?

CONTENT is more definitive than MARKETING when deciding what something is.
And the content of that book is BEASTIALITY!
Not ROMANCE!
It can be both. I explained this to you already, which you ignored because you don't have an answer and can't admit you're wrong.

The content of this game is BDSM...Not INCEST! The incest is just incidental to the event that transpire in this game.
"The content of the game is incest in a form I don't like, which isn't incest, because I don't like it." XD

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
No. Did you?

It can be both. I explained this to you already, which you ignored because you don't have an answer and can't admit you're wrong.

"The content of the game is incest in a form I don't like, which isn't incest, because I don't like it." XD
Yes I did read it last night!
It was pure Beastiality!
And it wasn't BOTH!
SO now we know you are clueless when you talk and the only thing you do know is you came here to defend this god awful excuse for an Incest game!

What I don't like is this is a BDSM game that only has incest as a tag because all the victims are related to the perpetrator!
There is nothing about Familial LOVE in this game at all!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
If I wanted to follow this particular thread, is there a way to do so besides replying to it (like I am now?)
Easiest way I found is to look at the top of the page and click 'watch' beside thread tools. You get a little marker on the top right that tells you when the treads you are following have had something added (the number is how many threads have something new.

Hope that helps.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
What I don't like is this is a BDSM game that only has incest as a tag because all the victims are related to the perpetrator!
Every game only has incest as a tag because the characters are related. That's why there are two separate tags on this site: 'incest' and 'romance'. Because you can have one without the other, even though you can have both.

There is nothing about Familial LOVE in this game at all!
There's nothing about familial love in the , either. Again, you're just asserting that 'incest' means 'the kind of incest I like'. Sorry, though, it doesn't.

Reactions: enokard

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Every game only has incest as a tag because the characters are related. That's why there are two separate tags on this site: 'incest' and 'romance'. Because you can have one without the other, even though you can have both.

There's nothing about familial love in the , either. Again, you're just asserting that 'incest' means 'the kind of incest I like'. Sorry, though, it doesn't.
Yes it does....What you call incest most others call CHILD ABUSE and RAPE before they call it INCEST!
When a father rapes his daughter he doesn't get charged with Incest he gets charged with Child Abuse or Rape.

A point of semantics that is seemingly lost on your very young teenage self!

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Yes it does....What you call incest most others call CHILD ABUSE and RAPE before they call it INCEST!
When a father rapes his daughter he doesn't get charged with Incest he gets charged with Child Abuse or Rape.

A point of semantics that is seemingly lost on your very young teenage self!
OK, sport, tell you what. Petition the mods to have the incest tag removed from this game. If you don't bother trying, or if you try and don't succeed, we'll know definitively that you're wrong. Let me know how it goes, TTYL xxx. XD

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
OK, sport, tell you what. Petition the mods to have the incest tag removed from this game. If you don't bother trying, or if you try and don't succeed, we'll know definitively that you're wrong. Let me know how it goes, TTYL xxx. XD
It's tagged based on what the developer tagged on Patreon...It has nothing to do with this site it has to do with the false advertising and limited creativity of the developer to make a great incest game!
Something he CLAIMED was his goal when he called it "Best Incest Game EVER!"

Total bullshit...The greatest Incest Movie EVER remains the movie series Taboo....
Pray tell who gets blackmailed into sex in that movie?
The idea of these games is to TURN PEOPLE ON not OFF...
The only ones turned on by this game are those who watch rape videos, like spankings and blackmailing women into sleeping with them.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes