Jerkov

Oct 31, 2017
I agree wholeheartedly! It should be 200%, blow-up, commit completely, "Why in the fuck haven't we been doing this all along?" kinda sex.

Max needs to fuck Ann missionary, legs over shoulders, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and Max needs to sleep in the bed all night, afterwards. She should be screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me, Max!" so loud it wakes up Lisa and/Alice. Ann should want to fuck him in the shower the next morning. Ann should walk funny when it's done. She should be sober and aware of what she's doing! That doesn't mean it can't be spontaneous, such as Max eating Ann out, Ann losing her shit and just throw caution to the wind and just fuck Max like she hasn't been fucked in months. (Which is the case.) She should be unable to remember the name of the asshole who was going to fuck everyone in the house. (Okay, I maybe got a little over-zealous with that last one, but you folks understand what I'm getting at.)

And add Kira/Alice/Lisa (or a combination of the 3) later, but the first time needs to be just Ann & Max.
This is it... anything less, will feel incomplete! We are talking about someone already on the verge of collapsing from lack of sex. So I really hope she brings the house down! hahaha!

PS: I'm over 40, married & sexually satisfied... It's just the way I would like the game to go on concerning Ann. GG

D

Deleted member 363645

Hey guys,

So I find out that during my start up, the select monitor tab doesnt even display anything, I mean there is no option to pick. (watched a video it should be an option like 'display 1' but not in mine) and maybe this is why my game isnt displaying. any one know how can I link the game to my monitor screen? I am using laptop.

Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys,

So I find out that during my start up, the select monitor tab doesnt even display anything, I mean there is no option to pick. (watched a video it should be an option like 'display 1' but not in mine) and maybe this is why my game isnt displaying. any one know how can I link the game to my monitor screen? I am using laptop.

Thanks
The only thing I can think of is not having the monitor drivers installed or you have the wrong drivers for you video card/on board.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Hey guys,

Thanks
First off Monitors are plug and play. you don't need to install any drivers for it. unless you have a touch screen monitor. then you will need the driver to install it. and if i understand from what your saying..now about your graphics card..only you will know the make and type of graphics card that you have installed on your computer..All most all the graphics cards out there will work on standard windows drivers..this depends on the O.S that your using and depending on your graphics card in your system..if your using anything below Windows 8 you will need the drivers for the graphics card..my best advice is to you to get someone that you know and trust to help you fix it.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
This is it... anything less, will feel incomplete! We are talking about someone already on the verge of collapsing from lack of sex. So I really hope she brings the house down! hahaha!

PS: I'm over 40, married & sexually satisfied... It's just the way I would like the game to go on concerning Ann. GG
Just an FYI, I'm over 50, and my 38yo live-in girlfriend takes care of me pretty well. I just wanted to express the frustration we've all had with DS drawing out the tease (IMHO) of sex with Ann for a year now.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone else bugged by how Max seems like a 14-years old in those? He's shorter than most of the girls in the house and visibly so. It really makes him seem way too young.

I see you! (0.13)
How many people will catch Ann and Max naked in the kitchen?! Probably after the Yoga thing we will get those two events.

Thinking of it, this and Lisa scene probably ties to the rare and random event when you catch Ann naked in the kitchen after Yoga.
I don't think it will lead to anything other an embarassing moment for Ann and Max. I don't think it will be blackmail material, Alice will just complain to her mother about her hypocricy.

I.e. minor events.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
And there starts the blackmail again i fear..

(I hope it's something Playfully or like.... O we are walking naked now... Good and she drops the towel....)
But i'm guessing it's going to be a blackmail where Alice takes control and advantage of that situation again ;)
Sadly I think you are right on this. If Max had his shorts on it MIGHT have been the start of Ann/Mom being 'Punished', but this pick just makes me feel there will be more of the blackmail.

Of course, it might be the END of the Blackmail if Alice tries to push things to far. Alice HAS caught Ann/Mom 'helping' Max in the past, so there may (HOPEFULLY) be something that stops Alice (I hope).

Just some thoughts.

Ananas

Aug 19, 2017
Hey Guys,
I never had the "Yoga" sessions. I just get the "Do you take students"? But I never had the possibility to make Yoga in the morning. The Walkthrough speaks about Yoga at 7AM, but I wake up at 8 AM... I so have to give money to Lisa because I cannot go to the yoga session...
Your help will be great, thanks :)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Sadly I think you are right on this. If Max had his shorts on it MIGHT have been the start of Ann/Mom being 'Punished', but this pick just makes me feel there will be more of the blackmail.

Of course, it might be the END of the Blackmail if Alice tries to push things to far. Alice HAS caught Ann/Mom 'helping' Max in the past, so there may (HOPEFULLY) be something that stops Alice (I hope).

Just some thoughts.
Frankly, the way Lisa and Alice are acting shows that the "blackmail" is not real. Alice wouldn't harm her brother. It is frankly Lisa that insists on them being blackmailed. It's more "roleplay" for Alice to get her thrills than a genuine blackmail and everyone knows that, including Max.

If Max tells Alice "Screw you, I won't ... F Lisa's ass while she eats your pussy!" Alice wouldn't tell on him. LISA may get quite angry, but Alice would back down. Alice is no more the bitch she was at the beginning.
But really, what's the chance that Pervert Max would say "no" to that?

On things he might have said no... like the "You give me oral, I give you oral" deal, Alice didn't blackmail him. She cut a deal.

Athul2224

May 13, 2017
S
Hey Guys,
I never had the "Yoga" sessions. I just get the "Do you take students"? But I never had the possibility to make Yoga in the morning. The Walkthrough speaks about Yoga at 7AM, but I wake up at 8 AM... I so have to give money to Lisa because I cannot go to the yoga session...
Your help will be great, thanks :)
Go to sleep in your bedroom at night 12.00

Reactions: Ananas

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So... judging by the images I guess they actually happen after having sex for the 1st time, so it means there will be more sex with Ann around the house. Nice!
:) Nope it means that Max and Ann/Mom will be BLOCKED from having more sex around the house because EVERYONE keeps interrupting them. I expect the next Teaser to be a little old lady who stopped by to borrow a cup of sugar. :)

OK, hopefully there will be several repeatable sex scenes, but I can also see some scenes being added that stop or slow the progress.

Just some thoughts.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS Thanks for your job! And sorry for retarding: just I didn't know how to mention ppl, didn't find info in faq.

And seen you @TCMS my post about all links (reworked 13.01)?
Can't do it now / these few days as I'm waiting on someone to move something before I have access to my files. After that move is done I'll take a look and reupload all months if necessary.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
:) Nope it means that Max and Ann/Mom will be BLOCKED from having more sex around the house because EVERYONE keeps interrupting them. I expect the next Teaser to be a little old lady who stopped by to borrow a cup of sugar. :)

OK, hopefully there will be several repeatable sex scenes, but I can also see some scenes being added that stop or slow the progress.

Just some thoughts.
Yeah... I qualify it: "it means there will at least an intention to initiate sex with Ann in different locations of the house." That they finally do it is a different matter, but at least I see Ann eager to do it.

Reactions: Shiva0067
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes