Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So I've been thinking and my brain hurts. Gonna throw out a couple ideas to see what others think.

The teasers and my hopes for the next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Alice catches Max and Ann/Mom teaser and Blackmail:

As I said in the first spoiler I hope the Side Effect thing gets finished (but I want more sexy visits to Eve/Doctor in the future).

1-2 Sex-Ed scenes would be nice (maybe we can have Lisa 'learn' what it's like to enjoy Max's 'Magical' tongue). The rivalry that's started between the ladies could be fun and I hope that's how it plays out (fun).

The new Olivia path could use 1-2 scenes as well. Honestly I want a new date where Max tells Olivia what happened and the 2 of them start working together to find a way to continue the relationship. I wish that DS had drawn things out a bit more, but oh well.

Going to stop now since even with the 2 spoilers this got long.

Just some thoughts.

Reactions: Jerkov

BigBrotherFan2

Jan 14, 2018
I might need some help with 0.12 version. I started playing but dont have any progress. Mayby I am not doing something right...
Ann gets a new job
Because of this, Max and Ann's relationship grows to another level
New sex ed lessons with Lisa and Ann
New series of events with Olivia if you didn't pick Lisa & Olivia route
New character Diane, Olivia's mom
New location: Olivia's house
A new movie

Nothing of this is happening.. P
Plz help

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I might need some help with 0.12 version. I started playing but dont have any progress. Mayby I am not doing something right...
Ann gets a new job
Because of this, Max and Ann's relationship grows to another level
New sex ed lessons with Lisa and Ann
New series of events with Olivia if you didn't pick Lisa & Olivia route
New character Diane, Olivia's mom
New location: Olivia's house
A new movie

Nothing of this is happening.. P
Plz help
Opportunities: Schoolgirl, Cunning plan, New job and Changing roles are still not finished since I started this version...
Doubts about the game in this thread mate

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Whoa, whoa, whoa I just started playing this game and my god Eric can threaten me all he wants but If when he fucking touched Kira it's fucking on View attachment 58007
Just use the walkthrough and get rid of him asap, it's not a big deal if you do that. The only girl he'll get his hands on is Ann and she's his girlfriend to begin with.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added a poll please vote.
The choices are keep it like it is, which means the more threads there are the more the mods will be pushed to the 2nd page:
Or make a new thread which will be pinned and will have all these mods with a link to their threads.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes