Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Added a poll please vote.
The choices are keep it like it is, which means the more threads there are the more the mods will be pushed to the 2nd page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or make a new thread which will be pinned and will have all these mods with a link to their threads.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really play mods, although I always planned to do so, but for clarity reasons I'd say keep them seperated or at least the bigger ones.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't really play mods, although I always planned to do so, but for clarity reasons I'd say keep them seperated or at least the bigger ones.
The mods have their own thread and will be kept that way. What I'm taking about is organization of the bb forum. Instead of having individual mods filling up the threads, one thread will be made with links to all mods.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
The mods have their own thread and will be kept that way. What I'm taking about is organization of the bb forum. Instead of having individual mods filling up the threads, one thread will be made with links to all mods.
If the links to the mods are all in the same post, as opposed to different posts in the same thread, then I think that's clearly the best option. Otherwise, the rivalry/whatever over being on a different page will just transfer to being in a lower post.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Nerke

May 9, 2017
Is there an alternative to cheat in the sensual massage?
Because I think that my game is screwed up! I already have Kate weed an got rid of Eric but I also had the second photo shooting with mom an aunt Kira

datoneguy921

Oct 15, 2017
It says that I reached end of oppertunity in current version for Side Effect I currently only can go to clinic and get paid, never took alice there is something wrong? How am I suppsoed to take Alice to clinic if its end of version?

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
In the next update, we will not get what we expect.
But could you develop more your idea? It is true that the pics s/he always shows in the previews get us very hyped, but in this case I think there will be sex, even if it is ascene with 2 or 3 pics at most. I mean, we can notice it in the previous update, by the new previews, and there was even a poll in which Ann won.

I think it would be a disaster for DS if there hadn't been sex in 0.13.

iltapala

Jan 11, 2018
Very impressive game i have to say! Looks great and the different choises & fetishes are nice. Maybe a bit grindy at times, but nothing too bad. And i'm sure as more content comes it will make up for it more than enough. Would love to be able to visit Ann at her new job (love the kinky stuff)!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yep, @DarkSilver, this is so BUT not a few people are still waiting for a new events with family outside their home, like stroll in the park, walk to the movie, trip to the beach and etc.
Because, home, ofc, sweet home but always home, except clinic, ofc (tyvm for this) ^_^

P.S. It was just for info, do as u r doing and planning.
I think that the "few people" that are looking for this aren't enough to make it worth DS's time. Especially when people will rip him over it. Pretty much every attempt by DS to take the game outside of the house has been a disaster with fans, with Eve being the main exception, and the jury still out on Olivia I think. It's all stuff that would have been sense earlier in the game, but not now, when I suspect the game will effectively be over in a few months.

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
But could you develop more your idea? It is true that the pics s/he always shows in the previews get us very hyped, but in this case I think there will be sex, even if it is ascene with 2 or 3 pics at most. I mean, we can notice it in the previous update, by the new previews, and there was even a poll in which Ann won.

I think it would be a disaster for DS if there hadn't been sex in 0.13.
After the last update, and others where there was only one with the older sister.DS will be very long to pull the project, adding something new or scanty from the old one.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think that the "few people" that are looking for this aren't enough to make it worth DS's time. Especially when people will rip him over it. Pretty much every attempt by DS to take the game outside of the house has been a disaster with fans, with Eve being the main exception, and the jury still out on Olivia I think. It's all stuff that would have been sense earlier in the game, but not now, when I suspect the game will effectively be over in a few months.
For other reasons than being outside of the house. The shopping wasn't well received because it's basically the samy renders over and over again with different girls and clothes, but essentially it's all the same. The cafe and Vicky wasn't well received because he promised some romance with Lisa, but instead he delivered something completely different. Same with the "merged Lisa/Olivia" route now, Olivia is completely different from how she used to be and her Mom, although I like her, is just another cockblock for a while.

LisaIrwin

Jan 14, 2018
I can't play thins "thing" no matter what you never can stop Eric fuckig Ann is not even avoidable you are forced to see it at some point cause it happen 3 times a day and 2 of them are in public locations in the house, Everybody knows he is a scumbag but everybody chose to support he before Max, Ann is ready to throw you out of the home just after a week knowing Eric WTF? and the problem with the mod is that, besides not being 100% effective, Eric mades so much of the early game that using the mod to remove him from the game makes the rest of the game pointless. Not saying he should play the Eric part, but the game is flawed from the beginning and no mod can fix that unless someone remake the whole first part of the game without Eric instead of just bypassing him.

Just play something better and drop this shit game.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Don't even know what that is
A game i played "Earth & Beyond" had a class called Jenquai Defender. The letters JD was always attached to the end of the name. If you played a progen warrior the letters PW was added, and so on. Just curios is all. Have a good one :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes