Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
But could you develop more your idea? It is true that the pics s/he always shows in the previews get us very hyped, but in this case I think there will be sex, even if it is ascene with 2 or 3 pics at most. I mean, we can notice it in the previous update, by the new previews, and there was even a poll in which Ann won.

I think it would be a disaster for DS if there hadn't been sex in 0.13.
It really doesn't matter what our ideas might be...
Each month we see some preview that seems to suggest something and we all get optimistic that it will be what we think it is only to be disappointed and pissed off when the game is released and we find it is something else entirely.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Therefore people here are learning that whatever we think it might be has always been better than what it actually is when we get it so now we just assume it is worse than what the preview suggests it is...

Fool me once, Shame on You...
Fool me twice, Shame on Me!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have a question.How to contact TCMS or others that make changes in the first page of each thread?
Just add them by "@.TCMS" without the dot if it's something about the current thread, otherwise you could just chat them up by going to their profile->information->start conversation.

Reactions: armion82

Balthlazar

Jan 5, 2018
I can't play thins "thing" no matter what you never can stop Eric fuckig Ann is not even avoidable you are forced to see it at some point cause it happen 3 times a day and 2 of them are in public locations in the house, Everybody knows he is a scumbag but everybody chose to support he before Max, Ann is ready to throw you out of the home just after a week knowing Eric WTF? and the problem with the mod is that, besides not being 100% effective, Eric mades so much of the early game that using the mod to remove him from the game makes the rest of the game pointless. Not saying he should play the Eric part, but the game is flawed from the beginning and no mod can fix that unless someone remake the whole first part of the game without Eric instead of just bypassing him.

Just play something better and drop this shit game.
You realize the NTR in this game is you actually cucking eric right? He's ann's boyfriend for god sakes, and the fact he goes for the sisters and aunt is in fact more realistic, ponder this for a moment... All of the women in the house are so fucking horny that their brother is able to seduce ALL of them. I imagine the first time eric walked into the house all he could smell was sexual desperation and he was all like "holy shit! time for the harem"

Thats why i take great pleasure in cucking eric... to see paradise then be forced to become a cumslut sexslave for kates mom is very rewarding :D

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Just add them by "@.TCMS" without the dot if it's something about the current thread, otherwise you could just chat them up by going to their profile->information->start conversation.
OK,thanks.One more thing.Did I need to put "" around the name?Or I can type only his name?

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Does anyone have a definitive mod for this game? I've run through a bunch and not all seem to work with the latest version. Some of the other ones out there just seems to screw up the game so certain things don't trigger.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
And there starts the blackmail again i fear..

(I hope it's something Playfully or like.... O we are walking naked now... Good and she drops the towel....)
But i'm guessing it's going to be a blackmail where Alice takes control and advantage of that situation again ;)
I'd imagine it's where Alice will turn the table and find an excuse to punish Ann, allowing Max to further his ultimate goal.

Perhaps Alice will punish both and then Ann will be even hornier, allowing Max to go further when he gives her a massage.

Does anyone have a definitive mod for this game? I've run through a bunch and not all seem to work with the latest version. Some of the other ones out there just seems to screw up the game so certain things don't trigger.
Which ones did you try?

The Seduction and Cheat work fine. AFAIK, the only way to bug the game is to mess with relationship. As long as you stick to changing money and moods you should be fine.

Reactions: KaiserST

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
So after getting a BJ from Alice in the shower after she goes to the club I don't have any follow up options the next day. The walkthrough says I should be able to say “About that time in the bathroom at night…”.

Aug 5, 2017
Did something kill this for anyone else? Won't start at all anymore. I've even backed up my saves, wiped the install and did it again. No mods, just crashes immediately after you "OK" the video mode/input pop up.

If not, I'll just assume something is broken on my end. I don't see any references to crashes in search lately so it's probably just me.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, these NOT FEW (i.e. less than many but more than few :)) aren't enough.
Therfore I wrote "It was just for info, do as you are doing and planning, DS."

So, you said what some *censored* guys ruined DS plans on outside events? Wtf?!
I'm really want to out from home to any more pleasant place. Ofc for this need time, ideas, expenditure of effort and etc.
But I don't see any reason to don't do it in this year, next year, 5 years later :D

Ow, and you think what game will totally full ended several months later?
DS appears to be finally giving us sex with Ann and Lisa. He doesn't like the incest genre, and hasn't made a secret of the fact that Glamour is the game he really wants to do. Plus Patreon is cracking down on incest. To me this all says that DS is trying to make a graceful exit from the game while he can. I could be wrong. Maybe Patreon won't ban all incest games, and maybe DS will really keep doing updates for BB, and people will want to play it after Ann and Lisa. I don't really see either of those happening though.

Aug 5, 2017
@Harik, did you something in your system, OS, after last save worked ?
Probably a forced windows update because you can't use w10 without them constantly changing it out from under you. I'd tried the latest AMD driver but I've already tried rolling it back to the one I was using last week.

Code:
Unity Player [version: Unity 5.0.0f4_5b98b70ebeb9]

BigBrother.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module BigBrother.exe at 0023:00c3a834.

Error occurred at 2018-01-14_211002.
  <PATH>\BigBrother.exe, run by <ME>.
  39% memory in use.
  0 MB physical memory [3725 MB free].
  0 MB paging file [0 MB free].
  0 MB user address space [3665 MB free].
  Read from location 00000004 caused an access violation.

Context:
  EDI:    0x00000006  ESI: 0x59174648  EAX:   0x00001dc4
  EBX:    0x00000000  ECX: 0x00000000  EDX:   0x068facb0
  EIP:    0x00c3a834  EBP: 0x01b6fa4c  SegCs: 0x00000023
  EFlags: 0x00010246  ESP: 0x01b6f9b8  SegSs: 0x0000002b
I see a lot of reports of unity crashes with that weird 0 MB memory thing but I've never seen a fix.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Oh, so this is thats things... I hope what it won't. But if Patreon really will aggro on such things then...
Just need DS to rewrite scenario for stepsisters, stepmother and etc. :)

This game is wonderful and without any family ties.
The best patreon will give you is landlady and roommates, even step family is incest for them.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Probably a forced windows update because you can't use w10 without them constantly changing it out from under you. I'd tried the latest AMD driver but I've already tried rolling it back to the one I was using last week.

I see a lot of reports of unity crashes with that weird 0 MB memory thing but I've never seen a fix.
So, you're played in v0.12, then upgraded your OS and video card driver and now got errors, just like without any reason?

P.S. Try to download and launch any other Unity game.
If you will have problems again, then problem in that OS update or video driver.
I tried to lauch on my side – no any errors with a clear game.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I did a post before talking about what I thought would be the future of the game. At this point I expect (as long as Patreon doesn't screw things up) 6-8 months of BB. With Ann/Mom next month I figure that Lisa will be a few months away (2-3). The 6-8 months will give time for the new project to be ready and start releasing, and for BB to be finished (mostly? hopefully?).

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't expect BB to wrap up anytime soon

if DS really wanted to wrap as fast as possible he wouldn't introduce olivia's mom, Vicky, doc, etc

unless his patreon tank like mad after max fucks ann, which I doubt, probably will stay the same, he will keep going as far as he can with the game

the only big game that will be finished this year is DoD, since dr sin already said the game will only go to chapter 14 and that he already plans something else after that

Aug 5, 2017
So, you're played v0.12, then upgraded your OS and video card driver and now got errors, just like without any reason?

And are you tried to launch in windowed mode?

P.S. Try to download and launch any other Unity game. If you will have problems again, then problem in that OS update or videodriver. I tried to lauch on my side – no any errors with a clear game.
Sort of.
Played 0.12 for a few days.
Needed to update videocard drivers for something else.
Maybe windows did a patch tuesday, it's not like you get a choice anymore.
Tried to play again, crashes instantly.
Went back to the old videocard drivers, same thing.
No difference between windowed/non-windowed/different resolutions.
Fresh unpack, no difference.

Other unity games do launch fine.

I agree, it's weird. I figure I've got a OS wipe coming up anyway so If 0.13 doesn't work I'll do a full reinstall then.

Obviously it's not hitting anyone else, so it's just my machine.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes