armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hopefully Kira will also catch them. Otherwise it would be a dick move of DS of making this with all the girls off the house except her.
You know Kira can catch them only in mom's bedroom because she come back home at 3AM.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I not shure if someone know here Dark silver, but i want send a message of he. This game in my computer is out of center, and i try postthe image for prove this. Mabe He make in widow of Tv, but in computer no have same resolution

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
If Kira catches them there wont be any talk. Just a VERY loud threesome that draws everybody else to the kitchen for a mass sex scene with the whole family. :)

Just a thought.
I like how you think.Sadly the reality and DS proves we can't expect nothing like that so fast.
Way too optimistic.That can be a thing only if DS decide he end the game in next 2-3 updates.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Based on the first pics being of Max and Ann appearing to be about to have sex, and these newest ones showing them being kind of playful together, I suspect that DS starts the update off with Max and Ann having sex without much thought behind it, and the rest of the update is just more sex or playing around and people catching them. I'm hoping I'm wrong. I think it would take the better part of an update to make the transition from Ann's attitude towards Max in the last update to her allowing him to have sex with her. Unless he's doing the renders out of order precisely to start the hype machine going. I guess I'm hoping that's the case, and that there's some half-decent story before the sex happens.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Let's hope DS play The Twist and get some ideas how to make a sex scene in the kitchen.
So after watching Arnold's reaction on RWBY now I can go to sleep:)

Reactions: elmandor and Asphyx

AdultGamer227

Jan 9, 2018
Please someone contact them to work mostly on this game ! i realy like this game its built up realy well! They should stop making "many projects" and focus specialy on this one!

Reactions: bauchnabel

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
There's so many spoilers about morning kitchen events. I hope that DS will not leave morning shower/yoga events also swimming pool and evening bath and TV events.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes