elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
Sorry if this is wrong but the coding thread is close. I'm having a problem modding the punishment system for Lisa. Is there any thread, a guide or a helping hand for this? I'm trying to replicate the punishment that Alice get from Eric on Lisa, but the game crashes the modfication on the momtalk.txt. Maybe this has something with the .dat file. But i'm lost in here. Sorry for the bad english not my language.

In the image you see the problem after the changes in the momtalk.txt file

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry if this is wrong but the coding thread is close. I'm having a problem modding the punishment system for Lisa. Is there any thread, a guide or a helping hand for this? I'm trying to replicate the punishment that Alice get from Eric on Lisa, but the game crashes the modfication on the momtalk.txt. Maybe this has something with the .dat file. But i'm lost in here. Sorry for the bad english not my language.

In the image you see the problem after the changes in the momtalk.txt file
go ask in one or all of the mod threads for BB, that will get you the answers faster.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i just saw on other forum Big brother renpy remake,anyone knows it,can it be found here?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Developer stopped working on the game to work on a different game (Glamour) instead. The developer is currently re-implementing Big Brother inside of Glamour, very slowly.

D

Deleted member 31043

Developer stopped working on the game to work on a different game (Glamour) instead. The developer is currently re-implementing Big Brother inside of Glamour, very slowly.
That's not a reason to abandon the game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Dev make game then abandon it then he make BB then he abandon it now he is on his 3rd game and we are waiting for it to be abandon like his first 2.
Dev is batting 1000 on abandon games.
Ah, but now he's remaking this game in that third game too... He's completely skipped the abandonment of the remake of the earlier game, by starting the remake of this game in that remake. :ROFLMAO:

TomFoolery

Feb 21, 2018
Holy shit the translation is bad, the dialogue is so stilted and awkward in English.

Do all Russians talk like robots?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Holy shit the translation is bad, the dialogue is so stilted and awkward in English.
It's actually one of the better/best, although I think that the quality of the translation dropped significantly with the last couple of releases.

Do all Russians talk like robots?
In all fairness, I've seen dialogue written by native English speakers that was stilted and robotic.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes