m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
was there not a save where eric was a pet ? i think someone set it out in the forum i had it but my system had a crash and i have lost it so can anybody help or must i slog through 1310 sides in the forum ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
was there not a save where eric was a pet ? i think someone set it out in the forum i had it but my system had a crash and i have lost it so can anybody help or must i slog through 1310 sides in the forum ?
Save request are in the save request thread and not here.

You really don't get anything from it other than being blocked from sex with Ann/mom.

Use the search function and input Eric and Pet and you should find one.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Developer stopped working on the game to work on a different game (Glamour) instead. The developer is currently re-implementing Big Brother inside of Glamour, very slowly.
Wait hold on, what do you mean he is re-reimplanting BB in Glamour? can you elaborate or point to a thread where I could read more about it?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wait hold on, what do you mean he is re-reimplanting BB in Glamour? can you elaborate or point to a thread where I could read more about it?
You could have just gone to the site's main page, used the search bar near the top, and typed "Glamour"... A lot faster and more satisfying when you do things yourself.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I would not hold my breath that BB is going into Glamour as it was in BB.
Max and none-family came in v.10 and here is is v.13 with still nothing but this.
Max as the MC and then wander around the villa to look at Anne, Lisa, Alice, and Kira. Max can spy on them changing or bathing, but he cannot interact with them in any way.
So who in the hell cares if Max can just run around and spy, in 3 updates you get nothing else.

Reactions: Draccon99

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Max and none-family came in v.10
The funny thing is, when Max took over as the "playable" male character, the options menu has a section for how Max & family address each other, but it defaults to being how they are supposed to be, instead of the good ole "Land Lady/flat mate/room mate", which increases the incest factor even more than just Kate and her sister! :ROFLMAO:

So who in the hell cares if Max can just run around and spy, in 3 updates you get nothing else.
Well, 0.16 is supposed to be a Max update, with stuff that "didn't manage to get in to 0.12".
Of course, 0.15 was supposedly a Max update, and just like past DS promises (which you know all too well) that didn't happen.

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
You could have just gone to the site's main page, used the search bar near the top, and typed "Glamour"... A lot faster and more satisfying when you do things yourself.
Sure, I did that read the several latest pages but I only got info that they do some BB stuff but not specifics like is it still incest story or will there be a patch or something, is it just reteling of old stuff or no and so on....

I would not hold my breath that BB is going into Glamour as it was in BB.
Max and none-family came in v.10 and here is is v.13 with still nothing but this.

Hmm I see, thanks for the info. if he won't release an incest patch or make it so we can edit how they address each other I see no point in remaking BB.
The funny thing is, when Max took over as the "playable" male character, the options menu has a section for how Max & family address each other, but it defaults to being how they are supposed to be, instead of the good ole "Land Lady/flat mate/room mate", which increases the incest factor even more than just Kate and her sister! :ROFLMAO:

Well, 0.16 is supposed to be a Max update, with stuff that "didn't manage to get in to 0.12".
Of course, 0.15 was supposedly a Max update, and just like past DS promises (which you know all too well) that didn't happen.
Hmm OK, so he did leave a window to make them family kinda with the option to edit how they address each other. The question is, how will this flow in the dialogue. Oh well, its nice to hear that BB may not be dead and gone. But there is no point in checking it prior to v.16

Anyway thanks for the info guys.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hmm OK, so he did leave a window to make them family kinda with the option to edit how they address each other. The question is, how will this flow in the dialogue.
The option(s) are what you type in iirc.
As default it has Max, Lisa and Alice addressing Ann as "mom", and each other by name (like family members actually do), and Ann addressing her children by their names (like mothers actually do).

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
The option(s) are what you type in iirc.
As default it has Max, Lisa and Alice addressing Ann as "mom", and each other by name (like family members actually do), and Ann addressing her children by their names (like mothers actually do).
Wait Max address Ann as mom too? I thought She was his landlady or some bs, in this remake at least and you had to use the options menu to fix this.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Wait Max address Ann as mom too? I thought She was his landlady or some bs, in this remake at least and you had to use the options menu to fix this.
Nope, the option in 0.13 Offline clearly says "How should Max, Lisa and Alice call Ann?" and the default option is "Mom".

Kate and Julia are defaulted to having the nickname of "Bestie" for each other.

0rion

Jun 18, 2017
Alight quick question. Is there a full english version of this game? Cant seem to find anything on it. Or did I just mess up somewhere because I keep finding options that are still in russian.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Alight quick question. Is there a full english version of this game? Cant seem to find anything on it. Or did I just mess up somewhere because I keep finding options that are still in russian.
press L to change the language

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The one here, from this thread, is in full English and Russian languages. As long as you select the obvious English language option at the start, you'll see everything in English.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so this game is abandoned or what? cuz people still chat alot on this topic.
This is still one of the best incest story VN with a hell of a lot of content.

As for it being remade in another VN we will just have to wait and see because in 3 updates since we were told that, there has been no content for it.
In v.10 or what ever Max, Ann, Lisa and Kira were added to the VN and here it is 3 updates later and still no content other than Max is able to peep at everyone in the house.
I use to support DS but dropped his ass when he dropped the romance that was being develop for BB around v.8 or so.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes