MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Might be the patch and probably already addressed but is Becky the MC's younger sister or older sister? Because she thinks he's her little brother while right after he calls her his little sister. Wager this is already being addressed but I didn't find it by searching "little sister" or "little brother".

I had an error but I see someone else brought it up and that it was already addressed and fixed. Yay actually searching a bit before posting.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Awesome game so far. The images and animations look superb. And that girl Jessy.... Wow, Shes super hot :3
Thanks for posting, good luck with the further updates of this project!
PS. I think OP should add "creampie" tag to this game too, as it clearly have some, at least from 0.2.1b :)
PPS. Happy Easter Y'all!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Might be the patch and probably already addressed but is Becky the MC's younger sister or older sister? Because she thinks he's her little brother while right after he calls her his little sister. Wager this is already being addressed but I didn't find it by searching "little sister" or "little brother".

I had an error but I see someone else brought it up and that it was already addressed and fixed. Yay actually searching a bit before posting.
Becky's the little sister, and Tony has a big sister too.

I think there has been a problem with the translation if you have seen "little brother"; surely the Spanish phrase was "hermanito", which, although it can be understood as "little brother", the expression referred more to a loving way of calling the brother.

About the bug you mentioned, it's already fixed in the project and as soon as we can, we'll publish the new version (0.2.1c) with this and other bugs fixed, apart from trying to simplify the use of the smartphone.

Im not sure i have yet to get any sex scenes
You have to meet these requirements:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-45#post-1807271

Awesome game so far. The images and animations look superb. And that girl Jessy.... Wow, Shes super hot :3
Thanks for posting, good luck with the further updates of this project!
PS. I think OP should add "creampie" tag to this game too, as it clearly have some, at least from 0.2.1b :)
PPS. Happy Easter Y'all!
Thanks! :D

I've already added creampie to the tags ;)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
The official version has a menu... which version did you download? Can you upload a screenshot?

You're welcome

Thanks!
Indeed, we have to create a better presentation image :p
The back, jump, menu disappears.
Playing on android currently

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Tried the one from the first page, the normal one. Left it on for a while and the menu just disappears.
Gonna try the compressed one now.
Oh, tried to restart the game only to end up in the same point I closed the game xD
With the missing menu.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Tried the one from the first page, the normal one. Left it on for a while and the menu just disappears.
Gonna try the compressed one now.
Ok, Do you know more or less at what point you had the problem of disappearing the menu?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
D
Ok, Do you know more or less at what point you had the problem of disappearing the menu?
Different points all the time. Don't know what triggered it. Gonna try letting it idle at first dialogue later.

Using the compressed version, everything seems fine so far. Will post again if I find errors.
PS: love the faces man xD

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Becky's the little sister, and Tony has a big sister too.

I think there has been a problem with the translation if you have seen "little brother"; surely the Spanish phrase was "hermanito", which, although it can be understood as "little brother", the expression referred more to a loving way of calling the brother.

About the bug you mentioned, it's already fixed in the project and as soon as we can, we'll publish the new version (0.2.1c) with this and other bugs fixed, apart from trying to simplify the use of the smartphone.

You have to meet these requirements:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-1b-porcus.16290/page-45#post-1807271

Thanks! :D

I've already added creampie to the tags ;)
Here's the line of dialog I'm referring to.

cap1.PNG

EDIT: Another.
cap2.PNG

There's another "internal dialog" line after this too but then she refers to him as big brother when spoken.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Wow! Very grateful for your words, and glad you liked the game :D

And thank you very much for the review you've done, not only for the note you've given it (which I appreciate, of course), but especially for the meticulous revision of every aspect; I will certainly take it into account to improve the game as much as possible ;)
Im a nobody but I had same feelings for game great renders but is lacking on story every turn around MC has his cock up someone arse kinda unrealistic don't you think theirs no build up what so ever everyone wants the MC if this was a D grade V/N game I would not say a word but the time, effort and talent poured into making these animations are 8 out of /10 a 9 would be pure fluid movement sex scenes and a 10 would be fully animated to much good talent is going to waste on a linear game. This is basically a Sex Fest thats so 2015 Story is a 3 their's none just click new scene for more fap fap fap Dev hope I have not offended in short if your looking for any story this aint for you if you wanna fap every few mins this is for you, I became so frustrated that every dang scene led to something sexual I began smash mouse button just to quickly get it out of my face MC is as smart as an acorn but he made it to a University not a Community College I get he's a hick but lord some bimbo slut is capable of making you turn on your child hood friend come on and so he's from the country how on earth he acts like he has never seem a pair of tits I've lived in country ass areas Kentucky and Georgia point is no matter where your from theirs never a shortage of women nor their different characteristics you'll always find the cutie, intelligent, pretty, quite, shy, nerdy, romantic, slutty etc kinda girls no matter where your from how did this guy get thru life like this pathetic my personal opinion this is just as bad as Decent a stupid MC with no thought process

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes