Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Damn... This game is absolutely bare bones at the moment.. Just repeating the same scenes over and over!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Damn... This game is absolutely bare bones at the moment.. Just repeating the same scenes over and over!
I suggest you take a look at the guide on the main page, so you will know the available scenes and you can go for them.
Also think that you have two buttons available for jumping hours/days... and in future versions we will reduce repetitive scenes or make them avoidable ;)

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
It 's a good game if you can figure out what to do.
I managed to buy the phone by not spending any money first.
then I got payed as a model up to $400 and I thought that was enough for the cam.
It costs only 300 and for some reason it won't let me buy it.
maybe it's a next version thing.
I finally figured out that it was the waitress that pays you $5 every midnight to cleanup.
And one more if you stay at home and follow Jessey to the terrace, she will give you her phone number and send you sexy photos of hers.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention one last thing.
You are suppose to choose your phone from your inventory then go to your room and check for messages.
I make a better walkthrough then that headache I just saw.
I wonder if they pay for that?

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
then I got payed as a model up to $400 and I thought that was enough for the cam.
I finally figured out that it was the waitress that pays you $5 every midnight to cleanup.
And one more if you stay at home and follow Jessey to the terrace, she will give you her phone number and send you sexy photos of hers.
You are suppose to choose your phone from your inventory then go to your room and check for messages.
In fact, just because you have the money doesn't mean that you can buy the item in the store, since the game may not yet be able to use it (as is the case with the video camera).

As for the use of the smartphone, will be changed in the next version for ease of use, was one of the last things we added to the game and prepared it so that Tony could see the messages from his room ... but we'll try to make: a) Notifications are received on the general map (a place you often pass through) so you don't have to think about going to the room from time to time, and b) put an icon with the image of the smartphone in the room so you can consult it more easily (without having to select it in the inventory); and doing this we'll also have to create some system to know if there are new messages or not on the smartphone :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Oh, BTW, have you reached the last sequence with Jessy yet? :unsure::devilish:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked
Chick of the month poll results (April 2019)
Here are the results of the poll:

Charlene = 14,89 %
Olivia = 4,26 %
Katia = 10,64 %
Gina = 25,53 %
Jessy = 23,40 %
Cassie = 0,00 %
Alexia = 4,26 %
Sabrina = 6,38 %
Ms Cooper = 6,38 %
Becky = 4,26 %

And once again, GINA is the great winner!
Although he's had a tough battle with his roommate Jessy :p
Hummm... this has given me an idea... maybe it would be interesting to do something together with Gina and Jessy, what do you think? >:)
Give us a few days and we'll publish the 4K special ;-)

Thank you for your participation!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i think i have all seen in this version, is there any sex beside the BJ in the actual version?

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Man I was so lost in that game.
I played it until the end and I didn't even know he went to college.
That happens the fourth day the first Monday.
Gina comes into your room to wake you up so you won't be late on your first day.
I had to go to youtube to find that out.
That walkthrough really needs to be made by someone who knows how to explain it better maybe me ha ha.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Man I was so lost in that game.
I played it until the end and I didn't even know he went to college.
That happens the fourth day the first Monday.
Gina comes into your room to wake you up so you won't be late on your first day.
I had to go to youtube to find that out.
That walkthrough really needs to be made by someone who knows how to explain it better maybe me ha ha.
Hahahahaha... if you want to make a better guide will be welcome ;)

We don't have a lot of time and anything other than dedicating it to the game is bad for us, but without a doubt the game needed a guide and we made it... the part of the university appears in it; the problem, I think, is that the game doesn't force you to go there, so if you want you don't need to go to the university, but we'll change it... I see it's better not to have hidden scenes (for example, in this last version we've incorporated icons to know when and where to use the anti-insomnia pill or the rose) or too much freedom of movement, and it's better to keep the player guided at all times :ROFLMAO:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes