Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I just published a poll in Patreon to know which of the secondary plots (girls) we dedicate the update 0.2.3 (the content of 0.2.2 is already decided and in progress).

The options are: Charlene, Katia, Olivia or Alexia and Sabrina; and in the poll you can also see what kind of "action" there will be with them.

Note: The poll is for "Addict" or "Pervert" level tiers only.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Discovered the game with the latest update on F95 and I'm clearly a fan! All the girls range from pretty to gorgeous and beautifully rendered.

I'm generally not a fan of the "do the open world grind" thing and the fact you keep repeating the same scenes over and over hoping for something new to happen gets old pretty fast. I had to go through it as the new scenes were too good to pass up... My hope is to have the future releases loosens this up a little or have the dairy implemented so I don't waste my time. I guess if the guide is available it could be another option. One of the biggest grinds was the jogging girl with a long repeatable event that only happens once a week. Same options. Every week until a new one came up at the end. LOOK UP YO! I had to use the day cheats to move that along, kind-of breaking the immersion of the game.

Another point would be the final scene with Jessy being great and all but it would be great if we can reduce the frequency of the moans. It kind-of ruined the 2nd half of the scene. Especially when it repeated every second.

Moving away from the negatives, my favorite scenes were the "edging" scene with Miss Cooper and the Jessy blowjob while talking to Becky. Seriously, great animation. My favorite girl is actually difficult to choose. I like Gina and Jessy but I really enjoy Cassie and Miss Cooper. I'd love to see what progress we get with Alexia and Charlene! They're all great, so kudos on that!

Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Porcus Dev

BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
Hi, does anyone know why all the items. In the shop are greyed out in the latest version? They werent in the previous versions

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Discovered the game with the latest update on F95 and I'm clearly a fan! All the girls range from pretty to gorgeous and beautifully rendered.

I'm generally not a fan of the "do the open world grind" thing and the fact you keep repeating the same scenes over and over hoping for something new to happen gets old pretty fast. I had to go through it as the new scenes were too good to pass up... My hope is to have the future releases loosens this up a little or have the dairy implemented so I don't waste my time. I guess if the guide is available it could be another option. One of the biggest grinds was the jogging girl with a long repeatable event that only happens once a week. Same options. Every week until a new one came up at the end. LOOK UP YO! I had to use the day cheats to move that along, kind-of breaking the immersion of the game.

Another point would be the final scene with Jessy being great and all but it would be great if we can reduce the frequency of the moans. It kind-of ruined the 2nd half of the scene. Especially when it repeated every second.

Moving away from the negatives, my favorite scenes were the "edging" scene with Miss Cooper and the Jessy blowjob while talking to Becky. Seriously, great animation. My favorite girl is actually difficult to choose. I like Gina and Jessy but I really enjoy Cassie and Miss Cooper. I'd love to see what progress we get with Alexia and Charlene! They're all great, so kudos on that!

Looking forward to the next update!
Thanks! Glad you liked it :D

Excessive repetitions will be corrected in subsequent versions.

As for the sound in Jessy's scene, there are a couple of animations that if you see them for a long time the audio is very repetitive, yes... Jessy screams a lot, hahahaha... I'll see if I can improve it ;)

Hi, does anyone know why all the items. In the shop are greyed out in the latest version? They werent in the previous versions
Items in gray means that they're not unlocked for purchase, basically because there's no content with them yet (it's a game in progress). In previous versions they weren't grey but when you click on them a message appeared saying that they weren't available, and this was a problem because the player had to go testing which were available and which weren't, so now this can be seen more quickly without the player wasting his valuable time :p:LOL:

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I played the college part.
That's the way I like it nice and simple without pop up quizzes.
I till don't know what the deal is with Ms Cooper.
Who put her up to this.
My guess is it could be Scott but why?
Somebody is paying her to do it and she lives in an expensive complex by herself.
Who ever can afford her services must be loaded.
I hope the History teacher will get involved in this game like Miss Cooper maybe.
The barmaid is not too bad looking maybe there should be a romantic path there as well.
I hope a lot of thee questions will be answered soon I hope.

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
I think i have a poblem; i recieved a message from Cassie, but i haven't bought a phone yet. i have not enough money!!
i assume that work with her bring money, but is there the only way??
Cause now the games telling me "having a message" i don't know how to answer it. i also can't find cassie at the bar anymore (or maybe i have to do more weeks to find her back)..

So the final point is: "Is there a way to gain money from other way or have i the begin agin from the start without using money until i have all the amount require????"

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think i have a poblem; i recieved a message from Cassie, but i haven't bought a phone yet. i have not enough money!!
Cause now the games telling me "having a message" i don't know how to answer it. i also can't find cassie at the bar anymore (or maybe i have to do more weeks to find her back)..

So the final point is: "Is there a way to gain money from other way or have i the begin agin from the start without using money until i have all the amount require????"
You can visit the coffee shop at midnight and help the waitress pick it up, she'll give you $5... it's not much but you can do it every day (less weekends I think).

That you have been able to receive the message from the mobile without having bought it is a problem that has already been corrected for the next version, just as the first time Cassie offers you money will be the recommended option.

I hope you don't lack a lot of money to buy the mobile and you can get it in the coffee shop... if you lack a lot you can send me your save file via PM and I will put money in it.

Reactions: jerry03

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
You can visit the coffee shop at midnight and help the waitress pick it up, she'll give you $5... it's not much but you can do it every day (less weekends I think).

That you have been able to receive the message from the mobile without having bought it is a problem that has already been corrected for the next version, just as the first time Cassie offers you money will be the recommended option.

I hope you don't lack a lot of money to buy the mobile and you can get it in the coffee shop... if you lack a lot you can send me your save file via PM and I will put money in it.
Thanks for the answer, knowing that way to gain money, it will be easier :)

By the way, the game is really nice and very promising, i'll keep a look at this one :-D

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019

yes you go to the barmaid at midnight every night except some Fridays when it's closed.
She will pay you 5 to clean up every night.
To check your messages like I mentioned You go to you inventory first.
You select your phone when you buy it then go to your room.
That's where you check your messages.
Any more questions let me know.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
That box idea was awesome . Too bad you can only use one item in this version.
Another item you can include in the other version would be a SO.
I just has to abbreviate it. Don't know if I can say it.
Another awesome idea and I tip my hat to the game developer or whoever thought of that.
Gina has that sleeping disorder. or whatever. It doesn't matter. I just love it.
You can do anything and she won't notice.
I just hope there is another game out there that has that kind of situation.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
That box idea was awesome . Too bad you can only use one item in this version.
Another item you can include in the other version would be a SO.
I just has to abbreviate it. Don't know if I can say it.
Another awesome idea and I tip my hat to the game developer or whoever thought of that.
Gina has that sleeping disorder. I just love it. You can do anything and she won't notice.
She's like 16 hour per day workaholic and like a zombie the rest of those hours.
I just hope there is another game out there that has that kind of situation.
It's not a sleep disorder... is that when she watches romantic movies and gets drained of so much crying, her brain goes into hibernation o_O Then you can take advantage and become drained you emptying into her :devilish::whistle: ... Oh, come on, please, let's not say dirty thing... it's Gina! :love::giggle:.............:devilish:

Reactions: jerry03

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
@mgomez0077 it's just to promising, i still have things to evolve, but even that way, i hardly can't wait to see next features....
i still do'nt know if i am able to enter in gina's room at night per example, and if not, hope it will be soon!

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
@mgomez0077 it's just to promising, i still have things to evolve, but even that way, i hardly can't wait to see next features....
i still do'nt know if i am able to enter in gina's room at night per example, and if not, hope it will be soon!
Next version I think cause I can't even buy the camera even If I have enough money.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks!

No, you can't go into Gina's room at night yet :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Next version I think cause I can't even buy the camera even If I have enough money.
The next update (0.2.2) is destined to create an important scene for the main plot with Gina, and in addition new characters will be added for the university, concretely some pretty Rebel girls, hehe... soon we'll put a poll in our patreon with a few models and the 3 most voted will be the chosen ones :devilish:

Apart from this, I don't know if we'll have time to add much more (apart from some correction and/or modification of small details). The good news is that we'll not take so long to publish it :p

And for the next version, 0.2.3, it will be the patreons who choose which secondary character to dedicate it to (Charlene, Katia, Olivia or Alexia and Sabrina). And apart from that secondary plot there will be more content of the main characters :D

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I do hope we get to see a new version even after all those shitty comments.
If you don't like the game go read a comic book.
The game is great but cause you are having difficulty you want to whine about it.
I'd pay to see another version ....The End.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Story sure has started to move forward nicely, and when MC arrived on college the first day, the scene switch two an unknown woman viewing MC through a monitor and talking to an unknown person about MC, it has me intrigued, wondering just what exactly is going on, and what do these unknown people want with MC, haha. Also the redhead roommate seem to have plans of her own for MC. :p
As it currently stands, my favorite chicks in the story are; Jessy the redhead, Katia the training partner, Charlene the shy girl, Cassandra the photographer. Would love to rate Gina higher because she's also gorgeous, but I'm just not happy with how she's been treating MC, friend-zoning him but still keeping his hopes up while she's dating and banging the douche-Scott, that's a fucked up thing to do and makes me want to have anything to do with a girl. Becky I'd also love to rate, but of course we don't know her too well yet, but she is cute as hell, haha :p
Cassandra is hot as hell, can't wait for things to get steamier and all the way with her, she'd be nice girlfriend material, haha :D
Also, Charlene, when she dresses up nicely and takes her glasses off, you see just how gorgeous she really is, like wow :p
And Jessy, lovely, naughty redhead minx, lots of fun we're already having with her :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I do hope we get to see a new version even after all those shitty comments.
If you don't like the game go read a comic book.
The game is great but cause you are having difficulty you want to whine about it.
I'd pay to see another version ....The End.
I have no problem reading negative criticisms as long as they explain why and are reasonable.

That is to say, we'll try to improve as much as possible and within our possibilities, no doubt we make mistakes ( ) and in each update, thanks to feedback from players, we're able to do a little better. So don't hesitate to say what you like and don't like ;)

What can't be, is to make a game to everyone's liking, as everyone has their own preferences, hehe

With the permission of @79flavors, I would like you to take a look at this post, which I find wonderful, so that you know what we creators find in front of the players:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-dive-into-the-adult-games-developer-industry.24500/#post-1508184

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes