monk61

Dec 4, 2017
mgomez, think yer doin great, love the game, tho I must admit, I miss the really bad translations, they sort of created a mystique of mental illness.....but really, love what yer doin

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
mgomez, think yer doin great, love the game, tho I must admit, I miss the really bad translations, they sort of created a mystique of mental illness.....but really, love what yer doin
You mean the awesome translation of the initial version?
Oh, man... that's unrepeatable and unbeatable... we'll never have enough inspiration for such a glorious creation again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle:;)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Well the main focus is Gina .
The story practically evolves around her.
She's the one he wants and the others are just a distraction for him
He finds a way to steal her from Scott.
And knowing that Scott is a cheater helps.
The story also states that this will turn into a Harem thing.
Will he try to build himself a Harem or stay faithful to just one woman.
This is starting to sound like "Dating my Daughter Melody and My sweet Neighbors"
and that's why I love it. The story is just half the fun.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Your such a teas Porcus:LOL::love::ROFLMAO:...can't wait(y):giggle:

Unlocked
Tony bumps Gina... in a good way ;-)
Hi people,
We start with the previews of the new version... and we start hard!

First of all, we advise you that this video is a high level spoiler, you are warned!
Although we know you can't avoid watching it, hahahaha

We hope you like it, we're putting a lot of effort in creating the images and animations with Gina, she deserves it!

Enjoy!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fuck, that's a big spoiler! :ROFLMAO::whistle:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Did you get it by leveling
Did you get it by leveling up Gina's sexuality?
Its a preview from the next version...rather large spoiler. Probably shouldn't post spoilers that big. But atleast its behind a spoiler now with 2 warnings for those that would like to keep it a surprise when the update drops lol

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I for one am quite excited to go do bumper cars with Gina. Good wholesome fun for pals to partake in. Hopefully nobody gets injured :giggle:

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Its a preview from the next version...rather large spoiler. Probably shouldn't post spoilers that big. But atleast its behind a spoiler now with 2 warnings for those that would like to keep it a surprise when the update drops lol
Well I got 50 sexuality and I got her to touch her breast while he was rubbing her feet.

Leopard2000

Feb 15, 2018
I'm a patreon and I pay for the game. I think that is very well invested money.
Anyway my compliments for the fantastic job (especially Jessy, I'm an unconditioned fan)
Only a suggestion: like many other games could you add a gallery with video a photo of the games? maybe into a dedicated part of the menu or adding a PC or a phone area.
So: more Jessy!!!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
any one mind explaining the incest tag ? mom-son/bro-sis ?
I'm guessing incest is a planned thing in the story, near the end of the current update MC's sister video calls MC, and she evidently has certain feels and desires toward MC. So maybe when MC goes back home for a weekend visit or something, maybe something could happen then? Who knows :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm a patreon and I pay for the game. I think that is very well invested money.
Anyway my compliments for the fantastic job (especially Jessy, I'm an unconditioned fan)
Only a suggestion: like many other games could you add a gallery with video a photo of the games? maybe into a dedicated part of the menu or adding a PC or a phone area.
So: more Jessy!!!
First of all, thank you very much for your support! ;)
We need more people like you :p

We're thinking about adding a kind of gallery in the future to make "replays" of the scenes; some are repetitive and can already be seen several times (although it won't always be so, of course), but I'm sure there are unique scenes that sometimes the player would like to see again (meetings with Ms Cooper, videoconference with Becky, etc, etc, etc). So as soon as we have some time we'll add it to the game... maybe that's when Tony can buy his laptop, hehe :D

Extra: Jessy power!! :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes