Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
What if I don't want to restart the game? Console? lol :p
On the map, residential area or in Gina's apartment, click on the information icon (i), and where there are Tony's stats you will see a button to change the name ;)

Note: The button is very ugly, I know, hahahahaha, but it's one of the last things we incorporated and we hadn't time to create it properly, in the next version will look better :p

Reactions: fishbrain

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I bring you an image that I published in patreon a few weeks ago... the house of Tony in the mountains :p

This scene has really crushed our graphics cards, it's a complex and large composition o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What do you think?

Tony's town.png
Note: There's still some time left for this part to be showed, but we've been working on it. The image shown does not have to be the definitive one.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How can you enter the console?
You can't in the official version, you would have to use some utility or the compressed version to do it... but as I've commented on other occasions, it's an easy game, you don't need to use cheats... having more money won't allow you to buy more objects since the game isn't ready for this yet; getting tenant points is very easy; and it's not recommended to manipulate girls' stats :p

If you need help or have doubts, just ask here ;)

When Jessie reaches sexuality 100 Gina suck s Toni.
I hope I am allowed to say that.
Ehmmm... i guess you mean the third option that is unlocked after watching the romantic movie; well, Gina is deep asleep in it, so she doesn't consciously suck on you... it's more like a Jessy and Tony joke, hahahahahaha :devilish:
And that part is not unlocked when reaching 100 points of sexuality with Jessy, but repeating several times the dildo scene :p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
sorry i do not find where you talk.:(
No problem.

Just here
I said that to trigger that scene the requirement is not to reach 100 points of sexuality with Jessy; what you have to do is repeat several times the scene of the dildo after watching the romantic movie, and then the option "cock" will appear in the menu :devilish:

Reactions: Maicka

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I have more than 100 points of sexuality with jessi but not yet that.
How do you do ?
I guess when anybody reaches a sexuality of 100 almost everybody does a new thing with Tony.
But considering how long it's gonna take, I would wait for the next version.
Cause when I reached sexuality 100 with Gina nothing happened.
Gina and Jess suck Tony when you go to watch a movie together.
There should be a 3rd option this time.......have fun.
Also Jessy will be less angry at you when you enter her room without knocking .
And when you enter the bathroom without knocking.
That's 3 new scenes I encountered when I reached Jessey sexuality 100 so far.

Reactions: Maicka

Tuffiglig

Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys and sorry if the question is answered anywhere in this Thread. Didn't find it then.
How do I get the becky webcam scene, which is shown when I load the "Save to start with v0.2.1b" from the first post?
Thanks.

edit: OK. Now I got it. It think the last time I gave up to early.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes