drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I played this game up until the last update when I had to get a new PC. The sandbox grinding just has no appeal to me on the best of days and then having to start all over, I just can't. I wish the dev a lot of luck with this, but I'm out.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh the sandbox is definately also not something i enjoy. I also can´t figure out how too trigger the jessie webcam and sandra and gina ending

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
i cant just trigger Jessy webcam or meeting Sandra this game needs a proper quest tracker some help pls

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
The sandbox part of this game is a total killer, it's just so much unnecessary clicking and tons of repeated scene grinding to farm stats. I want to like this game but i just can't force myself to deal with the stupid sandbox.
I agree 100 percent...for me all the clicking through text and doing the same thing over and over just kills the game.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
i cant just trigger Jessy webcam or meeting Sandra this game needs a proper quest tracker some help pls
To trigger the scene with Sandra and the first session in front of the webcam with Jessy, you just have to talk to Jessy on Friday afternoon (if she has already made you the "offer"); from then on they will appear in due course.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i know she need too make an offer of something i don´t think i have encountered that. Now i seem too have another issue in 2.3 i did the katie stuff now i started a save back from the end of the gina event in 2.2 and now i can´t buy the next sport dress connected with progressing with katie i have no store on the map for that

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I need some help guys. I have already seen all new miss Cooper scenes + the Jessy and Becky scene. But I can't seem to trigger the Jessy webcam and Sandra scene, no matter what moment I try or how many days I skip? By that I also cannot see the ending Gina scene
Those two scenes are the only two scenes I was able to trigger. It triggered by going to Jessy's room Friday night and accepting her proposal.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The only think that can save a sandbox is a really tight quest system, like manilla shaw's or a nice hint system like they have in Treasure of Nadia

Reactions: Fragmandk

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Is there still a plan to make the 'being drugged and being raped by Cooper' scene optional in 2.5 like you promised months ago?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
yeh there is nothing too accept for me on friday night and nothing on friday afternoon i downloaded the save posted a few pages ago i think i will have too use that one for now, the thing that irritated me is that i wanted too stop the route with katie.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
thats the problem i pass like 20 Friday afternoon o and btw she did made the offer but nothing is happenig you can see like 10 people have the same problem

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
damm with the save posted i got the offer but still nothing on friday and no gina ending i think i have done all the other events

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes