CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well, now that I see that v0.2.4c has been leaked... I'll tell you, those of you who have had trouble playing or triggering the new scenes, that it's best to use your previous save file (from v0.2. 3 I suppose), and that you play again in the new version; everything will flow better, the scenes should trigger without problems, you will see the "quests" of Ms Cooper correctly, you will enjoy new animations with Sandra, the last scene with Gina will trigger without problems, etc, etc, etc... in general, you will have a better game experience.
Oh, already ? Sorry if it's too early.... hope it won't be too much of an inconvenience or a disappointment for you and your patreons....:(

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
It would be nice if, at least, the new compilation was announced in "Latest Updates"... a little promotion is always welcome, besides I think there are enough fixes and a better game experience that justify announcing it again :unsure::p

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
It would be nice if, at least, the new compilation was announced in "Latest Updates"... a little promotion is always welcome, besides I think there are enough fixes and a better game experience that justify announcing it again :unsure::p

im a bit confused is a new version of this amazing games already released?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
im a bit confused is a new version of this amazing games already released?
The new version is v0.2.4; then a revision was released with many bugs fixed, v0.2.4b; and finally, the current version, with a few more bugs fixed, and hopefully the final one, is v0.2.4c

I say that it would be interesting to publish it again in "Latest Updates" because, the first version, had some problems that prevented to trigger certain events, it was missing to show in "quests" the last mission of Ms Cooper, and in the scene with Sandra the same animation was repeated (now there are the 3, plus a new one), also there could be problems to show the scenes with Megan of the previous version (and this affected the new scene with Becky). ..because of all this, I think it would be good to put it as a new in "Latest Update"... in fact, I've seen this in other games, I don't think it asks so much either :p

Reactions: DA22

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
The new version is v0.2.4; then a revision was released with many bugs fixed, v0.2.4b; and finally, the current version, with a few more bugs fixed, and hopefully the final one, is v0.2.4c

I say that it would be interesting to publish it again in "Latest Updates" because, the first version, had some problems that prevented to trigger certain events, it was missing to show in "quests" the last mission of Ms Cooper, and in the scene with Sandra the same animation was repeated (now there are the 3, plus a new one), also there could be problems to show the scenes with Megan of the previous version (and this affected the new scene with Becky). ..because of all this, I think it would be good to put it as a new in "Latest Update"... in fact, I've seen this in other games, I don't think it asks so much either :p

ok so maybe im stupid but don't understand if this 0.2.4c are the new version where Tony and Gina love story continued and all development about the others girls,sorry if im confused.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I'm using compressed 0.2.4c fix and still can't trigger Jessy webcam event. There is no option to talk to her about it in her room. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I'm gonna post my save and hope someone can search to see what's wrong:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
ok so maybe im stupid but don't understand if this 0.2.4c are the new version where Tony and Gina love story continued and all development about the others girls,sorry if im confused.
No. You will have to wait for 0.2.5 where the story continues

Reactions: Max1276

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm using compressed 0.2.4c fix and still can't trigger Jessy webcam event. There is no option to talk to her about it in her room. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I'm gonna post my save and hope someone can search to see what's wrong:
Choose to go to the bathroom on Tuesday or Thursday morning. You'll get a scene with Jessy.
After that, visit her room on a Friday evening.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Choose to go to the bathroom on Tuesday or Thursday morning. You'll get a scene with Jessy.
After that, visit her room on a Friday evening.
Pretty sure i already did that.
Edit: She in in bathroom on thursday evening for me only and friday night no option to talk about webcam show.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Think if you want the post in latest updates you have to report it to a mod if you update OP yourself. Likely just a report of post or an @ will work. Now of all the villains i had not expected this one. :p Bit to late now, but will for sure check it out tomorrow.

Might also be nice toadd what you added in the 0.24b version to changelog since that was the bigger and more important additions.

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Pretty sure i already did that.
Edit: She in in bathroom on thursday evening for me only and friday night no option to talk about webcam show.
When you wake up in the morning you can choose to "make breakfast", "visit Jessy" or "go to the bathroom". On a Tuesday or Thursday choose "go to the bathroom".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
it's normal that when i go to ms cooper to ask her a question, she always tells me the same thing and that's been 14 times since i go to see her?

I'm going around in circles, its bothering me, I think I'll give up

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
it's normal that when i go to ms cooper to ask her a question, she always tells me the same thing and that's been 14 times since i go to see her?

I'm going around in circles, its bothering me, I think I'll give up
Used an old save file, redid a bunch of shit and i ended up having your issue, i'm kinda done at this point to be honest.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Another problem, when i trigger deepthroat animation with jessy and sandra i get error which i can ignore, but animation is on endless loop and i can't stop it. The only thing i can do is exit the game.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes