Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
After Miss. Cooper meeting with MC and Megan, Mc paid a visit to Miss. Cooper and agreed to continue to do experiment and my reward, Miss. Cooper said she need to make a new contract with MC and Jennifer. Now I been playing around and waiting for Miss. Cooper to do something. All I got is repeating scene with deal and agreement. Also I am waiting for Gina to make a move to solve an issue with MC after a wonderful sex between Gina and MC that lead into silence treatment but nothing happen. What about Jessy? Are we done or is there more after Gina made the move to solve an issue with MC?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
how can i advance with gina after her scene ? i'm stuck :(
Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-193#post-3364124

After Miss. Cooper meeting with MC and Megan, Mc paid a visit to Miss. Cooper and agreed to continue to do experiment and my reward, Miss. Cooper said she need to make a new contract with MC and Jennifer. Now I been playing around and waiting for Miss. Cooper to do something. All I got is repeating scene with deal and agreement. Also I am waiting for Gina to make a move to solve an issue with MC after a wonderful sex between Gina and MC that lead into silence treatment but nothing happen. What about Jessy? Are we done or is there more after Gina made the move to solve an issue with MC?
Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-197#post-3370056

Reactions: EstouSemNick

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Hey there mgomez0077 - I'm stuck after completing all of the scenes. I have the Ms Cooper + Jennifer scene, but I am not able to get to the final scene with Gina. She is still avoiding me. I attached my save file. Can you please help?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Great game btw.
I must be missing something tho, it says buy Katia a new sports outfit and have affection of 60, I have affection over 60, but no outfit is in the shop to buy, any help would be great thanks.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hey there mgomez0077 - I'm stuck after completing all of the scenes. I have the Ms Cooper + Jennifer scene, but I am not able to get to the final scene with Gina. She is still avoiding me. I attached my save file. Can you please help?
At midnight at the apartment press the time forward button. You'll go to bed and the scene should start.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Great game btw.
I must be missing something tho, it says buy Katia a new sports outfit and have affection of 60, I have affection over 60, but no outfit is in the shop to buy, any help would be great thanks.
I guess you don't have the fashion store on the map yet. Go talk to Jessy in her room on a Friday evening.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I'm loving this one so far. Smoking hot girls and some real action along with some genuine feels (especially everything happening with Gina). All of the girls are stunners but Jessy or Katia have to be my faves.

EDIT:

Just got up to Becky & Sandra.... dayum, some serious challenges there! Also not enjoying the away time from Gina!

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Looke here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-197#post-3370056

I'm loving this one so far. Smoking hot girls and some real action along with some genuine feels (especially everything happening with Gina). All of the girls are stunners but Jessy or Katia have to be my faves.

EDIT:

Just got up to Becky & Sandra.... dayum, some serious challenges there! Also not enjoying the away time from Gina!
Thanks!

I think we've all suffered a bit with the Gina thing :p

someone have a file saved to start at 0.2.4.c
Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-195#post-3368274

Reactions: Maverick1965
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes