Neon21312311

Jan 15, 2022
If you just want to view the scenes, you could just use the cheatmod.

But I'm quite curious what scenes you're actually missing. Because the 12th scene (page 2 bottom rigfht) and 16th (page 3 bottom left) can't be skipped. I guess you're talking about different scenes?

the 12th scene I'm talking about is the one beside Charlene squeezing her boobs and under Olivia sitting on the pool, the 16th one is beside Gina reading MC's letter and under MC and Katia finger scene(I think).
I'm actually quite surprised I missed some scenes since I grinded way more than I was supposed to.

Also thanks, I decided to use the cheat mod like you said and it turns out I've actually seen those scenes, it might've just bugged out when I played it

Reactions: 0x52

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
the 12th scene I'm talking about is the one beside Charlene squeezing her boobs and under Olivia sitting on the pool, the 16th one is beside Gina reading MC's letter and under MC and Katia finger scene(I think).
I'm actually quite surprised I missed some scenes since I grinded way more than I was supposed to.

Also thanks, I decided to use the cheat mod like you said and it turns out I've actually seen those scenes, it might've just bugged out when I played it
Hmm... seem we we're talking about the same scenes. Yesterday I found there was a bug unlocking the 16th scene when playing without the incest patch. This is fixed in the next release.

But the 12th scenes still interests me.
Could it be that you've played a part of the game with the patch and a part without? That could explain what you're seeying. If not, would you be willing to share your save (in a PM is fine), so I can investigate this?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Why did it look like this is a spineless-brainless MC..??
Getting dominated. Always think with dick.

Try to control urges & emotions. Make it look like a Man not a shy mountain pussy with a big dick.

Also I guess, MC is considered as a slave here.
Probably, MC was the one who got raped.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManifestDream

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The dev has set a date for the next release! :)
________

News update (September 30th 2022)

Hi people,

Just a quick update to let you all know that everything is going well, roughly according to plan, and that the new version will be released very soon!

The number of images announced in the last info post was over 600, expecting to exceed 750... well, it ended up exceeding even that at over 820!!!!

I'm dedicating this weekend to finalize the last details. This means putting together the different sequences, checking them so that everything is perfect, etc...
Most likely on Monday, I will send Wanderan the last texts in English so he can proofread them and make them perfect as only he knows how to do. I will also start working with 0x52 for the inclusion of the programming of the new quests and for testing.

Expect the new version to be released between October 10-15 for Tiers with "Early Access" (Perverts and Addicts). And I'm happy to say that these are indeed definitive dates!
I know I announced for the end of this month but I really don't like or want to release versions at the end of the month, due to the fact that you would be charged for the month for a few days, and then the next month, so it was already in my plans to release it at the beginning of October. It will take 1-2 weeks longer than I expected because now that I'm not on vacation the pace is a bit slower again, not like in August, but after many hours... I'm satisfied with the progress and the content created. I certainly hope you like it too!

As I usually do in similar cases, since I announced it for this month of September, although the new version will be published in October, those of you who had Tiers "Pervert" or "Addict" in September I will send you the new version by email. For the "Fan" and "Contributor" Tiers the new version will be released at the end of October.

This weekend I will also upload some of the last images I've been working on so you can have some last previews before the release :-D

Thanks for your support!

LeechingStuff

Oct 10, 2022
Hey guys, there is an optional task with Gina - Say "good night" to her (Gina's room / midnight time / It says the task completes after seeing all scenes.). But I am completely clueless, can't figure out what to do to finish this task. I am at the stage right before the Friday night sex scene with Gina, I've tried to progress further but after the Friday scene, "good night" task always fails.

Ah, never mind. Found it. I forgot to play with her a little bit during the previous nights, so I have been missing some minor scenes.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi people, long time without writing here, sorry, I barely have free time and the time I have is devoted to the creation of the game :p

I'm going to leave here a copy/paste of the post I uploaded on Patreon when the new version was published, as there's a section dedicated to "piracy" that I think it would be appropriate for you to read it...

--------------------------
Hi people,

Finally we have given birth to the new version!

Sorry for this last delay, but it's been a hard week of work for us, especially these last three days... it's been crazy!

We had to check a lot of things to make everything as perfect as possible, and we hope and wish you like the result and enjoy this new version!

Without much more to add today, because it's too late for us, I leave you with the links of the new version, I know you are looking forward to play it.

Tomorrow I will upload a more detailed post.

Just one last detail that I would like to tell you before leaving you with the links... It's about piracy, I know some of you are likely to leak it, because that's what usually happens sooner or later. I know it's something inevitable in time, but I would like to tell you that the amount of hours invested here is huge! That behind it there is the work and love of 3 people who really enjoy doing it, and that they don't do it for the money, but let's not fool ourselves, that's an important part to continue with the project, to improve it, or to be able to release new versions faster. We are not a big company, we are normal people like you. Before being tempted by the dark side, think about it and, if it's not possible to convince you otherwise, at least wait as long as possible to do it, it would be very nice, thank you.
--------------------------

Please keep this in mind because there's a lot of work behind this, so if you like the game, you know ;)

Here is the link to the new version v0.5.1:

(At the end of the month it will be available for "Contributors" and "Fans" Tiers)

Hope you enjoy the game! :giggle:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes