0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Incest Patch not working for me
Some more details would be helpful.
If you expected Gina and Jessy to become your sisters, you're correct, they're not. But there's interaction with MC's mother and sisters a little further in the story.

Jan 8, 2021
Some more details would be helpful.
If you expected Gina and Jessy to become your sisters, you're correct, they're not. But there's interaction with MC's mother and sisters a little further in the story.
Hiii are there also love scenes with mc's mother or sister because i never got that far with the story

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I stopped playing because of Ms Cooper's unavoidable femdom content. As I remember I didn't like her first scene at all (or one of her first ones, I don't remember). I guess that content will remain unavoidable, right?

Reactions: pappypop

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I stopped playing because of Ms Cooper's unavoidable femdom content. As I remember I didn't like her first scene at all (or one of her first ones, I don't remember). I guess that content will remain unavoidable, right?
Ms. Cooper is part of the main story. So yes, it will remain unavoidable.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
Patreon is a thing, cost basically £4 and I accept that, but why can't we see screenshots of it, at least one preview of what I'm buying? who is Cassie, the last update was a year ago, I don't remember? Why do other devs post previews while others can't and everything is strictly on paywall, I'm not going to pay for a loot box just because a dev said "it's cool". And what I'm going to do is just wait for someone to post it and then I'll decide if it's worth supporting or not. Just saying.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Patreon is a thing, cost basically £4 and I accept that, but why can't we see screenshots of it, at least one preview of what I'm buying? who is Cassie, the last update was a year ago, I don't remember? Why do other devs post previews while others can't and everything is strictly on paywall, I'm not going to pay for a loot box just because a dev said "it's cool". And what I'm going to do is just wait for someone to post it and then I'll decide if it's worth supporting or not. Just saying.
I agree with you, this public Patreon post doesn't really tell you anything.

It's about a fully playable scene with Cassie (the photographer). It contains 30 animations and is a 1.1GB download.
This scene will be in the next release of the game.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Patrons are being teased again with another scene for the new version. It is now over a year since the last version was released, and for me occasional pre-release scenes does not make up for the extended time between releases. Let's hope that the dev puts all the scenes together into a proper release soon!
_______

New scenes...

Hi people,
It's a pleasure for me to start this month by delivering a new scene from the next version.

This time with our dear innocent nerd, Charlene!

I hope you like it and enjoy her!

Here are the details and releases:
  • New Images: 90
  • New songs: 2
Link:
  • Available for Perverts: Immediately
  • Available for Addicts: August 5th
  • Available for Fans: August 11th
  • Available for Contributors: August 18th

I also remind you that the spectacular scene with Cassie is available for Patron Contributors and aboveat this link:

The scene has a remarkable total of:
  • 30 Mind-blowing animations !
  • 98 Hot images !
  • 5 Great Songs !

More news coming soon ;-)
Thanks for your support !

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Do I understand that correctly, the new geam is already out???
No, the game have not had an updated version for over a year now. The dev seems to like releasing individual scenes to patrons as they are completed - some of them seem to be quite substantial. However, while we have been waiting for a release, all of their patrons are slowly leaving - let's hop that the game is not abandoned because of lack of support. :(

1659543950086.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Schattenlust

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
No, the game have not had an updated version for over a year now. The dev seems to like releasing individual scenes to patrons as they are completed - some of them seem to be quite substantial. However, while we have been waiting for a release, all of their patrons are slowly leaving - let's hop that the game is not abandoned because of lack of support. :(

View attachment 1963221
oh well i thought after the last post that something against edwas appeared is a pity :( i like the game a lot it is very well done and i hope that doesn't happen it would be a pity

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes