lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
The event that you are missing for Jessy is called
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck
Thanks a lot, that make sense. So I have to go further with Gina first.

But that's the other problem. I didn't get the last 4 events with Gina starting with reconciliation (see image). I didn't know, what to do. Have played a lot of weeks in game, but nothing happened. All other girls at 100%, Jessy at 97,5% and Gina at 75% (affection: 132, sexuality: 65)
1655477388765.png

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
The requirement for Reconciliation is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I' have already completed "Lights, Camera, Action", but reconciliation didn't start. Maybe there has been a problem with a save I've started from. I decide to start from beginning, using the hour/day advance possibility when I get already seen content, and now it works, I can play up to the end.

Reactions: Aungmoe

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Will the current (Lewdpatcher) patch work, as it's only up to 3.1, when the current build is at 4.1, or is it completely incompatible, and possibly game-breaking?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Will the current (Lewdpatcher) patch work, as it's only up to 3.1, when the current build is at 4.1, or is it completely incompatible, and possibly game-breaking?
It's compatible ;)

x_Sierra

Apr 24, 2021
So far, i like this game, with few exceptions.
I've just finished the quest "First lesson" from/with Ms Cooper. After the really nice dance there comes the scene with this disgusting feet stuff... This has ruined my good mood. Why is there no button to skip forward or a warning text etc? Not everyone want see this "behavior"... For me, it's very hard to believe that someone like this stuff.

And please tell me nothing about "Everyone has there own boring fetishes blah blah..."!

I won't start a discussion about it, i want only write down my opinion about it. Nothing more, nothing less. Feel free to ignore it.

• Angry
Reactions: pappypop and rockie

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev is releasing another scene, starting today (1st July). I'm not sure about other people, but I would prefer to have a proper update - or even a planned date for an update...

Cassie's Super Scene and Specials

Hi people,

I'm proud to announce that a new scene with Cassie has been finished, and it's not just a scene, it's a Super Scene!

A lot of work has been done on it and it has given some headaches, but once the pieces are put together and seeing the result, I can guarantee you that it has been worth it.

The scene in question finally contains:
  • 30 Mind-blowing animations !
  • 97 Hot images !
  • 4 Great Songs !

With a cool story and dialogues that I hope will immerse you in it and enjoy to the fullest!

When will it be published?
I've been working really hard these last days to have it ready before the end of the month, and it really is, Wanderan is making some small corrections in the english text.
But publishing this kind of things that people are waiting for at the end of the month I don't like because it's likely (it has happened in other occasions) that some people will raise their tier to be able to play it, and they will be charged for this month and at the beginning of next month, something I want to avoid for you.
So I have decided to publish it tomorrow, July 1st... you won't have to wait much ;-)
Anyway, keep in mind that I will also send it via email to the applicable tiers for the current month of June, so if anyone lowered the tier or unsubscribed for next month, don't worry.

The dates for each tier will be:
  • Pervert > July 1st
  • Addict > July 3rd
  • Fan > July 8th
  • Contributor > July 15th
I hope you understand that the higher the tier, the better the benefits.

I hope you enjoy this scene very much, IMHO it's one of the best created to date!

I also want to say that this weekend the June Specials will also be published.
The Wallpaper is already created and I'm working on the Special of the month and the Pervert's Dream.
As in the case of Cassie's scene, these specials will be sent to the corresponding tiers taking into account the month of June.

Thank you very much for your support!
More news soon ;-)

Waterkonyn

Jan 2, 2022
1656964976686.png

Any idea how i can finish "Visit Katia at her apartment"? i go every weekend morning, but it just continues and can't get this one done.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Im stuck with ms. Cooper 5th quest, when i try to go to her home (while she is there) there is a message "Ms. Cooper is not at home right now" anyone can help?
You need to progress with other characters first.
Your next Ms. Cooper quest is related to Gina's story.

So that means they do not release a game update anymore but stand alone scenes?
No. Those scenes are previews for the next version.

blubberina

May 29, 2017
No. Those scenes are previews for the next version.
So that means it is not the whole scene from the game then? And is that normal that developers are posting different release dates per patreon tier just for previews? Jeeeeesus.... :)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes