Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
updated list of games waiting for sex with the mother (or landlady)

Dual Family (this one will probably never have)
No More Money
A Wife and Mother
My Bully Is My Lover
Waifu Academy
My Best Deal
Midnight Paradise
Another Chance
Power Vacuum
Ripples
Culture Shock
True Bond
A Family Venture
Life in Santa County
Big City's Pleasures
Who's the Father?
The Secret: Reloaded
Young Again
Amnesia
Bright Lord
Depravity
Demon Boy[EroMersive]
Wicked Paradise
Lewd Story
My Pleasure
Oopsy Daisy
The Inn
Secret Summer
Duality
Guilty Pleasure
Above the Clouds
Between Salvation and Abyss
Waifu Academy: M/S sex happened in the bathroom.

A Family Venture: Probably sex happened, not fully sure.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Waifu Academy: M/S sex happened in the bathroom.

A Family Venture: Probably sex happened, not fully sure.
the last time i played the Waifu academy game there was no sex scene...as for the family venture i'm pretty sure there was no sex with the mother yet

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
the last time i played the Waifu academy game there was no sex scene...as for the family venture i'm pretty sure there was no sex with the mother yet
For family venture that is what next two updates should center about according to roadmap dev. take it to that games page though. This is another game. :)

Reactions: incest lover m/s

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Waifu Academy : No it was few updates before.

MC took revenge.
In bathroom, MC's cock took place of the artificial one, and Mother did not even realise that was a real one.

Reactions: incest lover m/s

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I think this is a great game but it's really hard to pull the trigger on a pledge when there is so much time between updates.

'If we reach 250 patreons that will mean that we have a solid project and all of you deserve the best!
We will take the project even more seriously and we'll try to devote even more hours to it.'

Really believe if the updates were a bit more timely the DEV team would have zero problem hitting this goal and their next.
Good luck to the team!

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
You are right, LQ means Low Quality. Not sure why only the LQ version is on here. On Patreon there's also the HQ version which is almost 8.5GB.
Does anyone have links for the uncompressed/HQ version? The compression of the animations in this LQ version is just horrible to watch.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes