tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Any news for an update?
The Dev has been active on the Discord server, and has been posting a lot of 'Previews' for higher tier patrons, but no news about a target release date for the next version, although it does seem that a lot of progress is being made (I am not in a high enough tier (at present) to see the postings, but I can see that they are there :)).

Tomorrow it will be a month since the last update to all tiers, so hopefully we might get some news tomorrow - even if the Dev is too busy (and Discord suggests that could be the case), perhaps he will ask 0x52 to do an update (they have done so in the past, and it was very informative). Even if it isn't possible to specify a release date yet, it would be nice to know which month the release is likely to be!

Reactions: Papazoglo1

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait what "slave" tag? did i miss some point? im pretty sure have finish of this last version, but not really saw the point of "slave" tag? is from jessy slut, or from conversation/work with mrs cooper?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Is this abandoned :( :(
Far from it - the dev team has been showering higher tiered patrons with sneak peeks and previews for months, so there is definitely some work being done. What they have not done yet is to give any idea of how far along the development is so far. Given the number of previews so far, we can only hope that the next version is quite close now.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait what "slave" tag? did i miss some point? im pretty sure have finish of this last version, but not really saw the point of "slave" tag? is from jessy slut, or from conversation/work with mrs cooper?
no one? where is slavery content? :WaitWhat:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
For CHEAT MOD:

The Android version is totally fucked up.

Either you have to play the whole version in one cycle or you don't play it at all.

There is a huge problem in the Android version's Save & Load.

I reinstalled the game. Then played like 40 minutes. Save it at CERTAIN point, then quit it.

After some times, I again play it for 10 minutes and save at some points.

Then I choose a wrong option, that's why I push the Back option.
Then it automatically go to that Certain save point where I save before first quit.
Again I try to load the new ones, result is same, it always loads from that certain point.

Had anyone faced this problem who also played on Android...???

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Far from it - the dev team has been showering higher tiered patrons with sneak peeks and previews for months, so there is definitely some work being done. What they have not done yet is to give any idea of how far along the development is so far. Given the number of previews so far, we can only hope that the next version is quite close now.
The for months part of your sentence makes the game look really similar to Come Inside which remained actively receiving pretty much desktop wallpapers for months too until it was finally marked as abandoned. I hope I'm wrong, the game has its share of fun, but I'm afraid not.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes