MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
It's been a while, I was just reminded of this game a couple days ago and been meaning to see what's been going on, unfortunately the answer has been "not much". Shame this completely ran out of momentum.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has just posted a news update about the game. It's quite long, but still doesn't have a date for the next version...

Hi people,
It has been a long time without a post about news of the new version and I apologize for that.
The truth is that I've been waiting to find a better moment where I had more material and could give more information about it, but I think it hasn't been good to delay it so much, and from now on I will try to be more consistent in this, at least putting a post about the progress once a month, apart from the other posts of previews, polls, etc...

Not much has been said about the content of the new version, apart from mentioning that it would be very focused on the evolution of the main plot.
To avoid unnecessary spoilers, I won't detail some of the contents, but here you can see a summary of what I have in mind for the next version:
  • Jessy: "A lonely day", where you can see what Jessy has been doing while the roommates have been away.
  • Cassie: "Reinforcing the "friendship" ", where Cassie, after the "good times" she had, is brave enough to invite us to her house. Scenes full of "action"! >:)
  • Charlene: "The awakening of pleasure", where our innocent nerd will finally experience intense pleasure.
  • Alexia & Sabrina: Finally we'll be able to visit their apartment!
  • Katia: "Looking for solutions", we must look for a solution to "her problem", huh? lol
  • The Rebels: We're left with their introduction in the game, but little else has been seen, so although there won't be long scenes for them, we'll start to know more.
  • Coffee Shop: You're going to meet a mysterious woman there... Who is she? What does she want?
  • Olivia: There's been a lot of "action" with this girl so... How about this time having a very interesting conversation with her? I'm sure the topic will get your attention ;-)
  • Ms Cooper: Undisclosed, main plot
  • Gina: Undisclosed, main plot
  • Mr. X: Finally we will know more about this mysterious character!
  • Scott: Undisclosable, main plot
  • Megan: Undisclosed, main plot
  • Becky: Undisclosed, main plot
  • New character!: Undisclosable, main plot
Well, as you can see, in the new version there is a little bit of each character, we are going to try to make the continuation of each one, although I have to warn you that in some cases the scenes are going to be short and in others long. In some characters we will only see a bit more in scenes that leave them ready to devote more time to them in the next version, while in others there will be long scenes, full of action, or that will delve deeper into the history/relationship.
You can also notice that there is a lot of main plot that, sorry, I can't reveal... The surprises are better to see them in the finished version ;-)
The previews of images and animations that I've been posting won't show anything relevant about the main plot, you'll have to experience it playing the game.
This is the strong point of this version and I've been working with Wanderan to have some cool dialogues and scenes with this. From here I want to thank him for his great work on this, he's doing an amazing job! Thank you Wanderan!

Ok, now that I've already given you the information about the content of the next version, let's talk about when it will be available, which is probably your biggest concern right now, and I understand it because it's taking longer than expected.
But for that, let me tell you some personal things, which I will not go deep into because I don't like to talk about these things either, but I think it's necessary that you know my situation in the last months. And of course I don't want to use it as an excuse, it's just the reality...
You already know that I dedicate my free hours to the game, as many as I can, although unfortunately in the last months these have been reduced for the following reasons...
Those of you who have been here for a long time already know that in my daily job the hardest dates for me, the ones that usually year after year I have more work, are from the beginning of December to the middle/end of January. And this year was not an exception, but my joy and illusion was that once January was over I could dedicate some decent hours to the game during all February, really a lot of hours, and leave it almost everything ready so that there were only some finishing touches to do in March and be able to publish it that same month (March).
Well, it turns out that things didn't go as planned... I'm freelance and this year I changed the model in which I'm registered, and this meant extra work in terms of paperwork, something that is not my specialty, d'oh! :-/
Moreover, during these last years I had left some things behind that also needed revision (more papers, nooo!), so this has kept me very busy, specially during February/March, even having someone specialized in this to help me.
I felt bad not being able to dedicate the hours I'd planned for the game at that time, really, but it was something imperative to do, I couldn't wait to leave that solved... if I could have delayed it a bit and had time to publish the new version I would have done it, but it was impossible for me... you know, main job is an important thing in life, lol
Well, that issue of my daily job is already solved and I was very happy when I finished with it... I would finally have time for the game! And finally I did, what happens is that as you can see there is a lot of content and a lot to do, and that requires time, you know that I prioritize quality and I don't want to lower the bar, but raise it if possible... so although it took a long time, I hope that when it's released you really enjoy this new version! :-D
Well, this is one of the bumps in the road I've had, but unfortunately it doesn't end here... and I emphasize that I don't want that to be an excuse, I feel very bad to be taking so long, but I think it's necessary to say it because this is a project that, although I have some extraordinary collaborators, to whom I'm infinitely grateful, the evolution in the creation of the game depends mainly on me to graphically create the scenes... it's not a big company that if someone is not at his best or is absent the others continue with the work, here what happens to me directly impacts the game... So, apart from the above mentioned, and maybe also because of that but I think it's more due to the accumulated time with my "peculiar" schedules (to say it somehow) :p
I'm going to be clear with my schedules, and I think that in some previous info post I may have commented it, or you can check my writings in Discord to see that it's like that... and my habits are a bit extreme, going to sleep really late... during the week I go to sleep past 3am, and on weekends around 7am... yes, I know, it's crazy, but well, I've been able to do it for quite a long time, lol. I'm not saying ALL those hours were dedicated to the game either, I have other things to do as well, but mainly yes, those were the hours I could dedicate to it, especially on weekends, where I made great progress.
I guess that the accumulated time doing this has caused that since a couple of months ago it has happened to me that some Fridays (not all but quite a few) I have fallen asleep, and I haven't been able to take advantage of those nights until 7am for the game. The first time it happened to me I didn't give it importance, it's something that can happen in a week with more work than usual or for whatever reason, but it has been repeating itself, just this Friday it happened again :-/
So well, I will have to start thinking about changing my schedule, try to get some more sleep and be less tired to be more productive... sometimes it's better to work less hours and be more productive than trying to work a lot of hours without being at 100%.
Finally, if that wasn't enough, lol, I've also realized that I need glasses to see close up... oops!!! Yes, it's what it is, I see fine but when I have things close I have to move them away a bit to focus them well, so I'll have to visit the optician :p
That has also annoyed me with the game because at night, after a long time of looking at the screen, there comes a point where I can't read correctly some letters of the program... it's not that they make them too big, right? lmao... it's very frustrating to reach a point where I have to make an effort to focus and see properly those things when I work in the program; I can do some things without problems like moving around the scene, but when it comes to manually modify some parameters it's difficult, and I have to leave it and dedicate myself to other game things. Luckily that has an easy solution, a pair of glasses and that's it! :p
Well, sorry for such a long text, and for telling things that may not be of your importance or that may have bored you because after all you are here for the game and not for my things, lol... but I felt I had to tell it to let you know the situation. I know that the previous version was also delayed a bit but usually that's because there's a lot of content, but in addition it has added everything explained above, so even worse than the last one, when it was something I wanted to try to avoid :-(
I suffer for you with these delays, you know that I have a lot of passion for this, and I love to talk to the community and that you enjoy the game, so it hurts my heart that this happens and I have to give you this kind of communications... but let's be positive! These are temporary problems that have affected me but they won't be permanent... I already finished the revision of my daily job papers, my vision problem will be solved soon with some "nice" glasses (lol), and as for the schedules problem, well, that might need some more time because I've been used to them for years, and right now I also need them to finish this version as soon as possible (I'll sleep a whole week when I finish it, lmao)... anyway, these are problems that have been added to some times that perhaps could already be considered "long" to publish a new version. This depends on how you look at it because IMO, with the content that was in the new versions, the months/content ratio was quite acceptable (except in this update and the previous one), but I've also been thinking a lot about this, and I don't think it's good to publish the versions with so much time between them. I always appreciate and listen to your opinion and already 2 polls were published concerning that, asking if you wanted faster releases with less content or releases like the current ones (which used to be 4-5 months) with more content (which is usually more than 500 images plus animations which could also be a lot).
In both cases it was voted to continue with the "big" updates, and if they were really 4-5 months with that big content I don't think there would be a problem, but I see that currently it's difficult to meet those deadlines with that content, so for the good of the game, and although it pains me not to follow the results of the polls but hoping that it's also something positive for you, I've decided to release the next updates (after the current one) every approximately 3 months, whatever content I have created. After two updates that have taken much longer than expected, the truth is that right now I think the best thing is to show a certain regularity in the releases; maybe some version will contain only 100 images, or other 200, or if they are good months maybe I can reach 300-400, who knows, it will depend on several factors, but these factors at least will not delay the release date, and if someone maybe is not satisfied with the content of a particular version, at least he will know that in about 3 months there will be another one :-D

Again apologies for the long text, and I know it's probably not what you expected to read, but I try to be transparent... but let's be positive, things can only get better now and in fact I've been creating content at a very good pace for a few weeks now. I'm finishing ordering them and soon (before 1 week) I'll give you a summary of the total of images and animations created so far. Also comment that as you have already seen in the previews, there will be new scenarios and new characters. Also, I've found new techniques to create even better animations, tomorrow for example I will post some with the new realistic "weight" system for the breasts, it's really amazing and hypnotic >:)
Also to cheer you up a little bit more, I'll soon come summer vacations and there I'll have time, so I hope to offer something extra for you for those dates ;-)

As for the release date for the version in creation, please don't make me put a specific date so I don't have more pressure than necessary, just know that I will work hard to have it ready as soon as possible, that it will be big and that there will be some great dialogues/story behind it :-D

With nothing more to add for the moment, but looking forward to writing again soon with more news, it only remains for me to say....

Thank you so, so, so much!

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Anybody knows what to do after you choose a local for a date with Gina? already did all the three researches.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Anybody knows what to do after you choose a local for a date with Gina? already did all the three researches.
If Gina's last quest is still locked, you should complete other quests.
When it's unlocked the scene with Gina will start automatically on Saturday morning.

Dec 27, 2020
In both cases it was voted to continue with the "big" updates, and if they were really 4-5 months with that big content I don't think there would be a problem, but I see that currently it's difficult to meet those deadlines with that content, so for the good of the game, and although it pains me not to follow the results of the polls but hoping that it's also something positive for you, I've decided to release the next updates (after the current one) every approximately 3 months, whatever content I have created. After two updates that have taken much longer than expected, the truth is that right now I think the best thing is to show a certain regularity in the releases; maybe some version will contain only 100 images, or other 200, or if they are good months maybe I can reach 300-400, who knows, it will depend on several factors, but these factors at least will not delay the release date, and if someone maybe is not satisfied with the content of a particular version, at least he will know that in about 3 months there will be another one :-D
Finally, this is much needed.
This project needs regular updates.

Because it lost all its traction by now.

Look:
Screenshot 2022-06-11 112034.gif

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Finally, this is much needed.
This project needs regular updates.

Because it lost all its traction by now.

Look:
View attachment 1864281
The graph also tells us that people are still 'discovering' the game, but only about half as many each month as a year ago, and it is no longer enough new patrons to offset the number of people ending their support each month. I suspect that many patrons have also lowered their tier, as there has been a shortage of new content, so the drop in earnings might well be more than the 36% suggested by the loss of patrons.

I'll admit to voting for larger rather than frequent updates in the past, but I agree with you that the game would now benefit from more frequent updates. Looking at the list of Devs that I support, I see that the ones that I am in higher tiers with are the ones that maintain a frequent schedule of updates - If that is true for other supporters, it clearly suggests that frequent updates are the way to go.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has sent some more news to patrons, this time regarding the animation out in the next update.

News: Animation count

Hi people,

I've been counting animations and I can confirm that, at this moment...
There are more than 70 new animations!

Yes, you read that right, haha
And keep in mind, and those of you who have played the game in its latest versions will already know, that these aren't simple animations of 5-30 frames with simple loops, they are animations of several tens or hundreds of frames with well worked poses, many with realistic simulated movement of hair, breasts, dress, etc.
Since several months ago I've learned to master some tools that allow me to create even better animations than before, so I hope that when you finally see them, you will enjoy them a lot! ;-)

To give you an idea, here is an example of Jessy's animations:
Nº Animations: 16
Total rendered images: 3.346
Average images per animation: 209

cuntaroone

Aug 12, 2017
The Dev has sent some more news to patrons, this time regarding the animation out in the next update.

News: Animation count

Hi people,

I've been counting animations and I can confirm that, at this moment...
There are more than 70 new animations!

Yes, you read that right, haha
And keep in mind, and those of you who have played the game in its latest versions will already know, that these aren't simple animations of 5-30 frames with simple loops, they are animations of several tens or hundreds of frames with well worked poses, many with realistic simulated movement of hair, breasts, dress, etc.
Since several months ago I've learned to master some tools that allow me to create even better animations than before, so I hope that when you finally see them, you will enjoy them a lot! ;-)

To give you an idea, here is an example of Jessy's animations:
Nº Animations: 16
Total rendered images: 3.346
Average images per animation: 209
Wow, this developer sure is spending a lot of time on the animations! They're probably going to be really high quality and add a significant amount of depth to the story!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Wow, this developer sure is spending a lot of time on the animations! They're probably going to be really high quality and add a significant amount of depth to the story!
I get the impression that the developer really enjoys doing animations :) , and this could be why development takes so long between versions. With smaller updates I think the number (or length) of animations would need to be cut a bit in order for there to be time for making sufficient material for a version every 3 months, at the rate the development proceeds at the moment.

Don't get me wrong - it's the dev's game, and they should develop it in a way that suits them, but a balance needs to be struck between pursuing a passion for animation, and making enough Patreon income to support their passion.

Dec 27, 2020
I see it is like this: We had a shocker with the teacher doing her thing with the MC end of 2018. Since then, the Main Story is pretty much on halt.
It is just my opinion, and it is his game of course, but I wouldn't need animations at all. Instead, I would prefer that the story moves forward.
As an example:
  • Jessy: "A lonely day", where you can see what Jessy has been doing while the roommates have been away.
  • Cassie: "Reinforcing the "friendship" ", where Cassie, after the "good times" she had, is brave enough to invite us to her house. Scenes full of "action"! >:)
  • Charlene: "The awakening of pleasure", where our innocent nerd will finally experience intense pleasure.
  • Alexia & Sabrina: Finally we'll be able to visit their apartment!
  • Katia: "Looking for solutions", we must look for a solution to "her problem", huh? lol
  • The Rebels: We're left with their introduction in the game, but little else has been seen, so although there won't be long scenes for them, we'll start to know more.
  • Coffee Shop: You're going to meet a mysterious woman there... Who is she? What does she want?
  • Olivia: There's been a lot of "action" with this girl so... How about this time having a very interesting conversation with her? I'm sure the topic will get your attention ;-)
  • Ms Cooper: Undisclosed, main plot
  • Gina: Undisclosed, main plot
  • Mr. X: Finally we will know more about this mysterious character!
  • Scott: Undisclosable, main plot
  • Megan: Undisclosed, main plot
  • Becky: Undisclosed, main plot
  • New character!: Undisclosable, main plot
I can't remember half of the Girls which are listed. I can't remember anymore how they even looked like.
I am only here to get eventually the revenge arc for Cooper.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
I can't remember half of the Girls which are listed. I can't remember anymore how they even looked like.
I am only here to get eventually the revenge arc for Cooper.
With the previous version, there was also a long wait, so I decided to replay the game, in order to remind myself of the characters - the grind was so bad (especially with Katia) that I almost gave up. I will not be doing that this time, but maybe going back a few saves to remind myself.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The dev has sent another update to patrons.

Unlocked
New: Laptop interface! :-o

Hi people,
0x52 has been working hard on the laptop interface... and it's amazing what he has achieved!
As if they were real applications, clicking on the icons will open the corresponding application window, which you can move around the screen and is also displayed in the application bar.
And of course, you can put the wallpapers that you like! >:)

Hope you like!

Extra: Also, having that interface ready will enable one more storyline in the game that I'm sure you will love! But the best scene of that plot will not be for this next version because it requires some work, but it will be for the next one. For this one there will be a little introduction maybe, and I can't say anything more :p

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
With the previous version, there was also a long wait, so I decided to replay the game, in order to remind myself of the characters - the grind was so bad (especially with Katia) that I almost gave up. I will not be doing that this time, but maybe going back a few saves to remind myself.
I redid Katia's path a few months ago to remove the grind for the next release.

Reactions: tonydurrant

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Help needed:
I've most of the girls at 100 %, but with Jessy there is one point open (see picture) How do I get this solved ? What are the requirements ? Jessy's stats: affection: 88, sexuality 165

1655466250027.png

Reactions: Michel Mak
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes