tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Anyone able to post the Patreon update posts?
I'm not sure if the Dev team read my post on Monday, but they have now sent out an update. :) Thanks 0x52.

Hi,
It's 0x52. Porcus tries to put as much time as possible into creating new renders and animation, so I offered to write an update for our dear patrons.

Renders
This news is for all patrons, but for higher tiers there have already been multiple previews for Cassie, Jessy and Charlene.
There's a nice Jessy scene with a couple of mirrors, so instead of choosing a viewing angle you can see them all at once using the mirrors
(even with 2 RTX 3090’s those animations take 8-12 hours to render)
In the meantime there are already some more animations ready. The plan is to post some additional previews this weekend.
Next week Porcus has 3 extra days off from his dayjob and is going to use this to put a lot of time into the game. Knowing him this will be an inhuman amount of hours.
There’s some delay in the specials, so hopefully he finds time for those. He doesn’t want the special to distract him too much from working on the new version.

Story
Meanwhile Wanderan has been writing a lot of dialogue for the new version. I've read Cassie's new scenes and even without images/animations it already looks very nice.

Programming
I’ve re-written the navigation and updated its design. Aside from that it now matches the game’s design better, it offers us some more:
  • Very easy to extend/maintain the navigation (previous navigation was very complex and really easy to make mistakes)
  • Navigation screens can now be linked. This means that if we define an activity at a specific location on a specific screen other screens will also be aware of this and show it (if necessary)
  • As a bonus, the new navigation also shows when items you have in your inventory can be used somewhere
See the video for a preview ( )

Currently I’m working on optimizing Katia’s current path. Because for us it has become pretty complex and for players it can be quite frustrating, since there are a lot of possibilities and only specific choices will let you advance. For now this will only be useful for new players or players who want to replay, but this will also make it easier to extend her path in the future.

In conclusion
Thank you all very much for your support and patience. Hopefully you appreciate the small update and Porcus lets me write another one in the future.
- 0x52

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Hope one of the upcoming updates will let us skip animations some of them last wayyyyyy to long

also how do you get to next quest with Ms. Cooper i have the first 4 in the Ms. Cooper affair

Reactions: Billybob423

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i haven't heard anything for a long time and christmas is as good as over not even an xmas special:cry::sneaky:

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev has just released some news about early access to some scenes from the next version of the game. Personally, I will wait for the proper version to be released - let's hope that next months news release includes an update on progress.
_________

News update (December 30th 2021) - Early Access scenes info

Hi people,
Long time since I wrote here, but I remind you that I'm more active in Discord and you can contact me there if you need more information about the progress of the game or the next publications that I will do in Patreon.

I'm writing to announce that, finally, I'm going to publish the first "Early Access" of a new scene of the next version, and I'm very happy to do it and to be able to do it at this dates, I hope you like it.
I know I'm a little late, I would have liked to have published it on the 25th, but you know that the last touches take time and I wanted to make it perfect.
I want to warn you that, as in other occasions, I will publish it first for the highest tiers and after a few days in this case, I will publish it also for other tiers. I say this because as I've said in other occasions, my intention is not that you have to raise your tier to enjoy this scene; you are free to do so but it's not the intention, what I want is to reward those who already have that tier, so my recommendation is that you continue with the same tier you have and wait a little longer to enjoy the scene. Of course, it will not be published for the most basic tier, "Supporters", in this case they only have access to the news.

And here I leave you precisely some news of what I plan to publish in the coming days, I hope you like it, and sorry for the delays I may have, I do everything in my hands in these days full of work in my day job (yep, I'm not on holidays, d'oh! LOL).

• "Early Access" first new scene with Cassie (for "Perverts" and "Addicts": Dec. 30th.
  • Release of several Christmas specials: December 31st.
  • Creation of some extra specials, as a thank you, for the higher tiers, "Perverts" and "Addicts": January 2nd. (NOTE: "Perverts" will have more quantity, lol)
  • "Early Access" first new scene with Cassie (for "Fans" and "Contributors": January 5th).
  • "Early Access" new scene with Jessy: Before January 15th, specific dates will be announced later.

A little information about the scene with Cassie:
This is the first visit to her house; in the new version there will be more, but this serves as an introduction and is the one with the most images/animations (at least for the moment, lol).
  • New images: 93
  • New animations: 10
  • New songs: 2

stonecrawler

Dec 24, 2017
I was wondering if anyone could provide the rpy's or rpyc's scripts for 0.41. I have tried the rpatool in the prior posts with every variation mentioned and tried a few of my own with no luck. I have also used the depack.rpy which worked great to an extent. But the scripts extracted are only the Spanish / English translations and not the logic / decision coding. I love tinkering with the code and sometimes end up fixing things. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Asian-Boy

Dec 9, 2021
ummm guys, im just wondering that where is the save files location in android, so could anyone guide me please:cry::cry::cry:

Jul 23, 2021
BTW, don't forget to visit Gina at night, because it's an optional quest and at the end of Gina's current quests it will be blocked and you won't be able to do it... and it's worth it :p
Screenshot_20220104-221436.png
How to finish "say good night to her" quest? There is no option to visit her at friday midnight, even there is no option to visit her at midnight at any day. Help please?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
View attachment 1579263
How to finish "say good night to her" quest? There is no option to visit her at friday midnight, even there is no option to visit her at midnight at any day. Help please?
"Say good night to her" is not available anymore, because you've progressed to far with "That crazy night".
Gina is currently avoiding MC. You can continue Ms. Cooper's quests to unlock Gina's next quest.

Jul 23, 2021
"Say good night to her" is not available anymore, because you've progressed to far with "That crazy night".
Gina is currently avoiding MC. You can continue Ms. Cooper's quests to unlock Gina's next quest.
I finally found the way, the in game guide is not clear of what to do. I load my previous save before big night with gina, and I found out I need to try sneak to her room 2 times to be able to go in, and start the repeatable night creeping her to completed it.

Reactions: ocococo

Alzade

Dec 3, 2018
I'm trying to do the ms cooper missions but I'm stuck at "Ms. Cooper is not at home right now". The last mission I was doing was earning sex skill points i reached 40 but i cant do anything else now can anyone help?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm trying to do the ms cooper missions but I'm stuck at "Ms. Cooper is not at home right now". The last mission I was doing was earning sex skill points i reached 40 but i cant do anything else now can anyone help?
A screenshot of the quest screen is normally very useful.
I guess you're at this point:
1641634798016.png
This means you have to progress with Gina's quests

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes