noway1

Nov 27, 2019
This game lost itself, IMHO. I don't know where it's going, but I no longer feel the hype I had in the first versions.
I came here for the femdom, but it seems that it does not go into that direction. Which is at least sad for me.
I still hope, there will be an optional game path with more femdom again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato and bulifun

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev just sent an update to Patrons with our first view of Cassie's loft. No news on the schedule yet though.

New Scenario: Cassie's Loft

Hi people,
Since Cassie's "friendship" is growing, I think it's a good time to introduce her current housing, hehe
I've been working on customizing it to fit the character.

The modifications made are:
  • Adding pictures from the game on the wall... I think you will be familiar with them ;-)
  • In the lower section: Change the wooden table for a more modern glass one, add a nice plant and remove some things that didn't look necessary.
  • At the top section: This is where there are the changes that seem to me to be the most relevant... well, it's where the action will really be, right? LOL. I've added a nightstand with a small plant and an alarm clock. I have changed the pillows for some much nicer black ones, and most importantly, I've replaced the sheet for one that allows me, through realistic simulation of clothes, to adapt it to the scene, as you can see in the image, it adapts to the body of the characters, I love it!

Here are some images:

I hope you like it!

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Really enjoy this game but the 10 month layoff - yes, I know real life often waylays the best laid plans but the net effect on the game is what it is - killed the momentum of this game. The last update was very welcome but I wasn't a big fan of the alley scene with Cassie. After their time together was expecting something more romantic. Looks like the next update will provide this, which is most welcome.

Also, while I appreciate the dev's desire to increase his animation skills, animations for this type of game are best used when focused on explicit moments. Not a fan of the dancing scenes - not sexy just weird IMO.

Please take this feedback as to what I as a player, and assume other players, are interested in seeing. Subtle animations like characters blinking or showing feelings through facial expressions have a far greater impact than big sweeping camera moves or cinematic scenes.

The girls in this game are great and I hope to see the creative focus put on them in their hot scenes.

Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Mars88

dmmt

May 8, 2020
WIN NOPY DL gives a "headers" error on extraction. May need to be reuploaded there.

same result from the MEGA DL.

and the ANONFILE DL sent my AV into a feeding frenzy.

Last edited:

Ludgebirge

Oct 22, 2020
Really enjoy this game but the 10 month layoff - yes, I know real life often waylays the best laid plans but the net effect on the game is what it is - killed the momentum of this game. The last update was very welcome but I wasn't a big fan of the alley scene with Cassie. After their time together was expecting something more romantic. Looks like the next update will provide this, which is most welcome.

Also, while I appreciate the dev's desire to increase his animation skills, animations for this type of game are best used when focused on explicit moments. Not a fan of the dancing scenes - not sexy just weird IMO.

Please take this feedback as to what I as a player, and assume other players, are interested in seeing. Subtle animations like characters blinking or showing feelings through facial expressions have a far greater impact than big sweeping camera moves or cinematic scenes.

The girls in this game are great and I hope to see the creative focus put on them in their hot scenes.

Looking forward to the next update!

I totally agree with the animations that are so extensive and outside of the explicit moments. The scene of the dance in the cafeteria ....... could have been saved. They don't add anything interesting.
Nevertheless..... WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE

Reactions: FullyAnimated

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
I would have a question who has vilt who has the CG of the game I can't do any more since the update :( I played it completely but I would like to have the pictures who can help with

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So here is a question that has probably asked a lot but was wanting a current answer for it. I see mention of an early scene with Gina and some other guy. Is this scene in the current version completely avoidable as in it doesn't happen, or is it just avoidable as in we don't see it but still happens anyway?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
So here is a question that has probably asked a lot but was wanting a current answer for it. I see mention of an early scene with Gina and some other guy. Is this scene in the current version completely avoidable as in it doesn't happen, or is it just avoidable as in we don't see it but still happens anyway?
Avoidable but still happens

• Sad
Reactions: TurhaanKoitatte

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Man, this game is awesome, until I saw the last update date...
Is this game abandoned or something? I sure hope not...

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes