tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
- I see no way to get to the new scene with Cassie. The OP says " Not everything happens in the photo studio" but what's the use of a menu for quests if it doesn't tell you WHERE and WHEN that scene happens? And it doesn't tell!
Patience is all that is needed. Or as a substitute for that simply advance the day a few times and you will receive a message from Cassie on your phone - with a nice photo. I replied to the message complementing her on the composition, and at the end of the ensuing conversation she asks you to meet her - although the message doesn't say where. :) When the time reaches evening that day you will 'magically' go to the correct location to meet her.

- Also the OP says: " Gina: The best scene I've created so far! (Have your scarves ready)" Great, I wanna see that scene.. BUT HOW, WHERE and WHEN? Do i have to go through week after week again up to a point where for "some" reason mentioned nowhere that scene will take place??? What are the requirements for that scene to happen?
The requirement is simply to have done everything else - all the other girls' quests, including Katia's which can be a bit grindy. Have you decided where to take Gina yet?

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Patience is all that is needed. Or as a substitute for that simply advance the day a few times and you will receive a message from Cassie on your phone - with a nice photo. I replied to the message complementing her on the composition, and at the end of the ensuing conversation she asks you to meet her - although the message doesn't say where. :) When the time reaches evening that day you will 'magically' go to the correct location to meet her.
Well I did get the message from Cassie but I did not answer it. I mean there was a ready made answer saying that i will be there soon.. OK I answered now like you: nice composition.. let's see what happens. However, I still dunno where.

The requirement is simply to have done everything else - all the other girls' quests, including Katia's which can be a bit grindy. Have you decided where to take Gina yet?
I finished Katia in the previous version already, no new content with her. Now I guess i must do the Cassie before i can see the date with Gina. The other girls seem to be finished for now. I don't think i set a place for the date with Gina.. there was so like 3 times a "bar" loaded first to 1/3 then 2/3 and then full and it then said that i have a date with her if i remember well.. I didn't save there so i can't remember if it also said where..

Reactions: darkpainn

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I just finished the Gina part. Once you get the 3/3 it says you have a date, but it doesn't say where. If you look at the quest guide, it says it will (automatically) happen on Saturday morning. It's a fairly long sequence with lots of automated sequences/movies. I enjoyed the artwork/scenes, I just wish I could have spammed the space-bar to get through it quicker.

Reactions: mizilic
Jan 8, 2021
I just finished the Gina part. Once you get the 3/3 it says you have a date, but it doesn't say where. If you look at the quest guide, it says it will (automatically) happen on Saturday morning. It's a fairly long sequence with lots of automated sequences/movies. I enjoyed the artwork/scenes, I just wish I could have spammed the space-bar to get through it quicker.
Hi can you please send me a picture of the mc mother or sister please

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
hello everyone I have a quick question I love this game and I can hardly wait for a new update to be available, including that I steal cg together with the game, but since the new game is out, it no longer works with me and so I wanted to ask if who has a clue or if someone has a cg of the new updates and could please share it :)

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
hello everyone I have a quick question I love this game and I can hardly wait for a new update to be available, including that I steal cg together with the game, but since the new game is out, it no longer works with me and so I wanted to ask if who has a clue or if someone has a cg of the new updates and could please share it :)
I think he is on vacation, in September I suppose they will give new news does not let the discord enter ...

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Well I did get the message from Cassie but I did not answer it. I mean there was a ready made answer saying that i will be there soon.. OK I answered now like you: nice composition.. let's see what happens. However, I still dunno where.
You don't need to know where (It's a random pool hall in town) and in the text message exchange you agree to go tonight. When you reach that evening, you automatically go there.

I finished Katia in the previous version already, no new content with her. Now I guess i must do the Cassie before i can see the date with Gina. The other girls seem to be finished for now. I don't think i set a place for the date with Gina.. there was so like 3 times a "bar" loaded first to 1/3 then 2/3 and then full and it then said that i have a date with her if i remember well.. I didn't save there so i can't remember if it also said where..
Once all of the other girls' quests are at 100%, the Gina date will happen on the following Saturday. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I didn't skip to the day - I made sure that I slept the Friday night at home, as it is an all-day date.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I'll be honest, I don't know why anyone would think the mom is sexy....
Her skin is just so tough and weathered, when the cheerleader lifts her skirt all you see is rough, leathery skin.
I mean sure, its thematically appropriate but ack, so gross.
there's no sex scene with the mom. What are you talking about?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
there's no sex scene with the mom. What are you talking about?
I never said their was man.
Reread my post, I didn't say there was a sex scene, I said she's not sex-y.
As in, not attractive to me at least due to her model's horrifically weathered and cracked looking skin.
Its thematically appropriate for the character to look like that, but not attractive at all to me. There is absolutely plans for more scenes with her in the future if the story is any indication, we'll have to see what the future brings.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I never said their was man.
Reread my post, I didn't say there was a sex scene, I said she's not sex-y.
As in, not attractive to me at least due to her model's horrifically weathered and cracked looking skin.
Its thematically appropriate for the character to look like that, but not attractive at all to me. There is absolutely plans for more scenes with her in the future if the story is any indication, we'll have to see what the future brings.
Ah, I think i conflated your post with another saying there was a sex scene.

Personally I really like her model, it really isn't that weathered and cracked. She looks like she could be a mom, and doesn't have the perfect complexion of a teenager, which helps sell the idea she's older without giving her sagging breasts or making her slightly obese or something.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
One question: Why LQ (i presume Low Quality) version??? this game is a real stunning gem and deserve best quality possible.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
One question: Why LQ (i presume Low Quality) version??? this game is a real stunning gem and deserve best quality possible.
You are right, LQ means Low Quality. Not sure why only the LQ version is on here. On Patreon there's also the HQ version which is almost 8.5GB.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
one thing i notis in this game is there is aloooooooot of "look closely" options but no "dont look" why even put in a option to "look closely" if you cant pick not to, also the first evening you get the option to peek on gina and her bf if you pick NO "the game tells you ooh but you do want to look" so its like the choise dont matter
you could safe alo0t of your time on not putting in theese options that dun really matter cuz the game force your to anyway

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Woow... After about 13+ hours since I play this game (63% quest progress) MC still doesn't have sex with any girl (just a few blowjob scenes) ?!... What's going on with this game ?!

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
A yearly but weak update, still can't bang Gina consensually and Oliv so this feels like MC's rival still ahead because of that to think that update is next year again

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
you know iv played a good few of these sandbox ... do missions for girls games ... and i gotta say this one is on another lvl ... its the being a dick of the sandox games

its well written .. all the models are very different and very well done .. all the chars have there own personalitys and the dev keep them in char ...the animations for a lot of thing are very very good ... at no point do you get bored even grinding things the dev made the game fun .... there is a lot of humour in the game .... the dev knows how to use music to convey the scene and emotion ... at times you wanna strangle some ppl due to the devs writting this is a goos thing ....

now the bad ... ill start with a very small one ... dev still needs help with english phrasing in some parts but its so well written this is a tiny gripe
the actual sex animations are at times jerky and not very natural .. but still only a few
some of the music and sound effects at the start of the game seem very tiny.. and bad .. should replace those ...
personal gripe ... foot fetish .. turns mu stomach always has ... might wanna look into a way to skip that stuff off offer alternative ... not saying its bad just not my thing

all in all a superb game i loved every min i played well done to the dev and keep up the good work .. hope the constructive crituque helps in no way is it meant to be nasty

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
YES, Friday when she' s in her room with the laptop.

BTW, if you have more than 50 points of sexuality with her, you can also visit her and ask "nothing"... maybe Jessy will give you a "good answer" anyway :devilish:o_O
Is there a stat you need to hit first? Every time i go it says nothing as only option.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes