Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.4.1 bug?

Katia 54,5%

I am stuck by her I tried aso to raise her stats nothing.

All other solved only Ginas Date open.

Katias Quest: Vist her (and I get not the next Quest to give her a gift)

Can somebody help?

Reactions: UraN82

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Does v0.4.1 need an incest patch? If yes, the link on the OP is for the patch for v0.3.1. Would that also work for v0.4.1?
Yes. The 0.3.1 patch will work on 0.4.x

Hey there, I am stuck with Mrs. Cooper, it says she is not at home, I got 37,5%

Got the first 4 quests, the 5th is hidden. How can I unhide this one?
You need to complete other character's quests for it to continue.

Reactions: sabu6 and Endless

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Is the laptop available at the store in the latest version at all? i ask cuz i reached the part where Becky's first video-call is so it seemed to me that it must be available to buy after it since it will be needed to advance with Becky but no matter on what day and at what time i visit the store the laptop is still "sold out" and im stuck with Becky i mean i cant seem to "enable" and do the 2nd quest with her...

Last edited:

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
I wanted to write a review, but it seems to me that I don't have the right to do so. So here are my thoughts:

I am following the game for about one year, I played all versions and I just finished version 0.4.1.

Pro:
  • The rendered images are great and they are capable to transport the emotions of the protagonists. They belong to upper third of render quality here.
  • I like the different girls. (Except Jessy, her tissue looks to me very artificial)
  • The story started very promising.

Contra:
  • The story started good, but the quality decreased.
    • I don't get the point of the sessions with Ms Cooper and the other girl (I forgot her name)
    • There was a Mr X in the background who instructed Ms Cooper, where did he go in update 0.4?
    • There was the magic rock, it is completely gone in 0.4
    • Didn't Gina had a friend at the beginning? Did he vanished?
    • More and more the mc looses his character. He acts more and more very dump and suddenly he comes up with the hiking tour (which itself I liked).
  • Even when I am not interested in one of the girls, I have to follow her path too, because otherwise I don't have the necessary points to proceed the story with the other girls.
  • The number of animations is too high. Especially the dancing scene with Alexia in the bar is superfluous. As well during the hiking scene at the end. I think one animation at the very end would have a much bigger impact if it would have been the only one. At the moment it is one beneath many.
  • I mentioned before to the author of the game that the game has too much grinding (see Katia's story 100% grinding). And the factor did not decrease but keeps going. Why?
  • One minus point of the renderings: The penis of the MC seems to me made out of rubber during the animations. It is too flexible.

Overall: I hope that the game gets back its initial spirit by working more on the story, remove most of the grinding and use animations only as a special feature.

Reactions: Aristos

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Is the laptop available at the store in the latest version at all? i ask cuz i reached the part where Becky's first video-call is so it seemed to me that it must be available to buy after it since it will be needed to advance with Becky but no matter on what day and at what time i visit the store the laptop is still "sold out" and im stuck with Becky i mean i cant seem to "enable" and do the 2nd quest with her...
This quest will trigger automatically at some point. No need to buy a laptop.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm in v.0.4.1.. did the 2 sessions with Ms. Cooper & Jennifer, had the scene at night with Alexia & Sabrina, did "find a place for a date" with Gina, did get message from Cassie on the pone..

BUT

- I see no way to get to the new scene with Cassie. The OP says " Not everything happens in the photo studio" but what's the use of a menu for quests if it doesn't tell you WHERE and WHEN that scene happens? And it doesn't tell!

- Also the OP says: " Gina: The best scene I've created so far! (Have your scarves ready)" Great, I wanna see that scene.. BUT HOW, WHERE and WHEN? Do i have to go through week after week again up to a point where for "some" reason mentioned nowhere that scene will take place??? What are the requirements for that scene to happen?

For all the other quests there was a note about the place and a time when they happen. Why not for these last ones???

Porcus, all your efforts are in vain if you don't have a proper way to go through the game. If that quest info thing does not give the necessary info about how to advance in the game (and it DOESN'T!), maybe you should finally make an "old school" Walkthrough. I'm sick and tired of repeating scenes for several weeks and still not be able to advance in this game!

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Once the game loads, at the opening screen of options (Start, Load, Extras, Options, Exit), when I click Load, should it indicate in the upper right Version 0.4.1 if I'm supposed to be playing the most recent version? The reason I ask is that currently it lists Version 0.4. When I go to download the most recent version, it indicates the file name is BCP-0.4-PC_.part1, .part2, etc. The .apk file is listed as 401. I'd rather no have to download another 8 gigs if I don't have to.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes